Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Good Enough Phatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.25.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    took the 5:15 to Kalamazoo
    Posts
    2,398
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

    09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default Unbelievable.. tell me this isn't real!?!


  2. #2
    Eruption te5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.17.03
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    1,388
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Last Online

    09.24.13 @ 12:08 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Say what you will about Nazis, but they do like to keep tidy.

    Nothing surprises me anymore in this crazy world.

  3. #3
    Eruption DaleT's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.01.04
    Age
    54
    Location
    N. Myrtle Beach SC
    Posts
    1,095
    Last Online

    12.26.11 @ 07:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I'm not a proponent of vandalism, mind you, but that sign looks like a prime candidate for target practice.

  4. #4
    Damage your reputation seenbad's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.24.00
    Age
    45
    Location
    Portland Oregon
    Posts
    26,946
    Favorite VH Album

    Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm the one
    Last Online

    12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Likes
    73
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Great. That's within a 3 iron of where I work. lol
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

    Gunter glieben glauchen globen

  5. #5
    Atomic Punk MikeL's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.00
    Posts
    11,536
    Last Online

    03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post


    Donor

    Default

    The Republican party is just a little too moderate for some people.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    The same thing just happened down in the south somewhere. The KKK adopted a highway and the court said that the state couldn't discriminate.

    So the state renamed the highway as the Rosa Parks Memorial Highway, the Klan gave up.

    Oregon should do the same, rename it the Simon Wiezenthal Highway, then see is the Snotzies still want to play.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeL
    The Republican party is just a little too moderate for some people.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  8. #8
    Eruption timmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.14.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,326
    Favorite VH Album

    VH I
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    11.25.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 12 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Oregon Nazis. I hate Oregon Nazis.

    Last edited by timmac; 01.28.05 at 03:48 PM.
    Nothing to see here.

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk onefootoutthedoor's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.15.01
    Age
    42
    Location
    Surf City, USA
    Posts
    8,033
    Last Online

    07.24.15 @ 10:25 PM
    Likes
    10
    Liked 10 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by timmac
    Oregon Nazis. I hate Oregon Nazis.


    Almost as bad as Illinois nazi's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #10
    carpe damn diem billy007's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.00
    Age
    54
    Location
    On the wild card line...
    Posts
    28,684
    Favorite VH Song

    "Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 06:31 PM
    Likes
    1,046
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

    Default

    Folks in those parts just need to find out when it's the Nazi's week to clean and dump all their dirty diapers on the roadside for the week before...

  11. #11
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    49
    Location
    somewhere over the rainbow
    Posts
    22,946
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 06:57 PM
    Likes
    845
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

    Default


    By Oralandar Brand-Williams / The Detroit News

    DETROIT -- Rosa Parks couldn't be prouder.
    A Ku Klux Klan-sponsored stretch of a Missouri highway soon will be named after the civil rights heroine.
    "I appreciate the highway being named in my honor," said 87-year-old Parks in a released statement. "It is always nice to be thought of.
    "Too many have suffered at the hands of the KKK. I am unsure of their purpose but I hope some good will come of this."
    Missouri Gov. Mel Carnahan plans to sign a bill next Tuesday creating the Rosa Parks Highway, a portion of Interstate 55 near downtown St. Louis. The Klan won the right to join the state's Adopt-A-Highway cleanup program last November and was assigned the highway stretch.
    Parks, a longtime Detroit resident, became the mother of the modern civil rights movement after she refused to give up her seat to a white man on a segregated Montgomery, Ala., city bus in 1955.
    Thomas Robb, national director of the Ku Klux Klan in Harrison, Ark., said the governor's decision to sign the legislation is a "betrayal" of white Christians.

  12. #12
    Eruption vh resurrection's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.03.04
    Age
    42
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,406
    Favorite VH Album

    VHII, WACF, 5150
    Last Online

    03.31.15 @ 05:22 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by voivod

    By Oralandar Brand-Williams / The Detroit News

    DETROIT -- Rosa Parks couldn't be prouder.
    A Ku Klux Klan-sponsored stretch of a Missouri highway soon will be named after the civil rights heroine.
    "I appreciate the highway being named in my honor," said 87-year-old Parks in a released statement. "It is always nice to be thought of.
    "Too many have suffered at the hands of the KKK. I am unsure of their purpose but I hope some good will come of this."
    Missouri Gov. Mel Carnahan plans to sign a bill next Tuesday creating the Rosa Parks Highway, a portion of Interstate 55 near downtown St. Louis. The Klan won the right to join the state's Adopt-A-Highway cleanup program last November and was assigned the highway stretch.
    Parks, a longtime Detroit resident, became the mother of the modern civil rights movement after she refused to give up her seat to a white man on a segregated Montgomery, Ala., city bus in 1955.
    Thomas Robb, national director of the Ku Klux Klan in Harrison, Ark., said the governor's decision to sign the legislation is a "betrayal" of white Christians.
    That's awesome! They couldn't keep the KKK off the sign but they can sure rename the highway!
    "Ladies and Gentlemen, I'd like to introduce the king of 10 fingers and six strings... Mr. Edward Van Halen!"

  13. #13
    Eruption timmac's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.14.04
    Age
    49
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    1,326
    Favorite VH Album

    VH I
    Favorite VH Song

    Mean Street
    Last Online

    11.25.17 @ 10:26 AM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 12 Times in 3 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billy007
    Folks in those parts just need to find out when it's the Nazi's week to clean and dump all their dirty diapers on the roadside for the week before...
    Nah, wouldn't work - they don't actually go out and clean the streets, they just pony up the money so the city can do it.

    Now, a bag of flaming doo-doo on their doorstep, THAT might be a good idea!
    Nothing to see here.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Unbelievable! Hot For Teacher live on "Whistle Test" video
    By VHwasCoolestWithDLR in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02.02.06, 10:54 AM
  2. Unbelievable 911 Call
    By danward5150 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04.01.05, 05:36 PM
  3. Can't tell if this is real or not...
    By SpaceMan Spiff in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01.28.05, 09:30 PM
  4. This Is Unbelievable!
    By MrBrownSound in forum "Song For Song" Tour 2002
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04.16.02, 10:59 PM
  5. THE REAL TOP TEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    By BEZEK KNOWS BEST in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01.11.02, 10:03 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •