Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Thread: The Osmonds

  1. #1
    Atomic Punk Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.21.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    Mound Valley, Kansas
    Posts
    9,045
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    39
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

    The Osmonds

    Hey guys, when I was younger I was infatuated with the Osmonds. This was before Marie started giving me hard-ons. I loved the song "Down By the Lazy River" and when the album "Crazy Horses" came out, I got my mom to buy it for me. It's the only album I ever owned by the Osmonds, but it had some songs on it that flat fucking rocked! The title track as well as "Hold Her Tight" were very heavy songs, and they also had these cool horn parts in them. Merrill Osmond had to have one of the coolest Rock and Roll screams ever as well. I was just wondering if anyone else listened to these guys in the early 70's.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,247
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 07:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,621 Times in 997 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I'm a little bit country....

  3. #3
    Good Enough Phatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.25.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    took the 5:15 to Kalamazoo
    Posts
    2,398
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

    09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Marie Osmond was one of those good girls you wanted to pound until she screamed, admitted she loved it, became a nympho - and repented on Sunday. I knew this preacher's daughter who reminded me of her once..

    Quote Originally Posted by billy007
    Sorry, dude - you know, no nudity here. Who would've thunk there were nudies of Marie O. floating around, though?
    Last edited by billy007; 01.28.05 at 05:32 AM.

  4. #4
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    10,149
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    This was before Marie started giving me hard-ons.
    Marie is WHY I started getting hard-ons.
    Last edited by TheresOnlyOneWay; 01.27.05 at 10:04 PM.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  5. #5
    Hang 'Em High Wray's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.17.03
    Posts
    6,596
    Last Online

    08.16.15 @ 10:29 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Edit: Double post.
    Last edited by Wray; 01.27.05 at 10:28 PM.

  6. #6
    Hang 'Em High Wray's Avatar
    Join Date
    08.17.03
    Posts
    6,596
    Last Online

    08.16.15 @ 10:29 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Damn, Squalen. I figured someone would have obliged.

  7. #7
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,247
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 07:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,621 Times in 997 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wray
    Damn, Squalen. I figured someone would have obliged.
    Seriously...'cause it can't be 'cause people don't know the rest...

  8. #8
    Good Enough Phatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.25.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    took the 5:15 to Kalamazoo
    Posts
    2,398
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

    09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Seriously...'cause it can't be 'cause people don't know the rest...
    I'm sorry Squalen, did Marie's boobs offend you bud? Just look away and you'll be okay

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,247
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 07:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,621 Times in 997 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    I'm sorry Squalen, did Marie's boobs offend you bud? Just look away and you'll be okay
    Methinks thou dost protest too much...
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 01.28.05 at 12:34 AM.

  10. #10
    Good Enough Phatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.25.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    took the 5:15 to Kalamazoo
    Posts
    2,398
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

    09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Methinks thou dost protest too much...
    Thso, did you like 'em, or what ?


  11. #11
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    22,247
    Last Online

    12.17.17 @ 07:05 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1,621 Times in 997 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Nite, Phat Boy.

    It's a terrible thing to live in fear. I hope someday you will have the courage to face your demons. Those Olde Worlde prejudices are hard to shake, I know. But it's possible. Best of luck on your long road ahead.

  12. #12
    Good Enough Phatie's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.25.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    took the 5:15 to Kalamazoo
    Posts
    2,398
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

    09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Nite, Phat Boy.

    It's a terrible thing to live in fear. I hope someday you will have the courage to face your demons. Those Olde Worlde prejudices are hard to shake, I know. But it's possible. Best of luck on your long road ahead.
    Unlike you, I fear no boobs Squalin!(@)(@) Women are so unbelievably tasty... take a good look at Marie Osmond for a moment, forget you have "one foot out of the closet" and think MILK.. mmm... then imagine what a vagina must feel like to sink s l o w l y into, that sweet pink yummy stuff.. mmmmm... makes me hungry for poundcake! Sorry if it makes you sick, but that's the difference between us and you, big guy...

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk Viking's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.21.03
    Age
    52
    Location
    Mound Valley, Kansas
    Posts
    9,045
    Favorite VH Album

    5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

    12.14.17 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    39
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    Marie Osmond was one of those good girls you wanted to pound until she screamed, admitted she loved it, became a nympho - and repented on Sunday. I knew this preacher's daughter who reminded me of her once..
    Isn't that the truth! This has turned out to be more of a "I would stuff Marie Osmonds pussy" thread than what I had intended, but what the hell!

    Still, if you guys ever get a chance, check out the song "Crazy Horses". It's bad ass!
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

  14. #14
    Good Enough
    Join Date
    01.03.02
    Posts
    2,395
    Last Online

    12.19.16 @ 05:15 PM
    Likes
    6
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    Unlike you, I fear no boobs Squalin!(@)(@) Women are so unbelievably tasty... take a good look at Marie Osmond for a moment, forget you have "one foot out of the closet" and think MILK.. mmm... then imagine what a vagina must feel like to sink s l o w l y into, that sweet pink yummy stuff.. mmmmm... makes me hungry for poundcake! Sorry if it makes you sick, but that's the difference between us and you, big guy...
    ROFL!

  15. #15
    Baluchitherium Texas Poundcake's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.16.04
    Age
    45
    Location
    Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Posts
    4,141
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

    Poundcake
    Last Online

    07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    Hey guys, when I was younger I was infatuated with the Osmonds. This was before Marie started giving me hard-ons. I loved the song "Down By the Lazy River" and when the album "Crazy Horses" came out, I got my mom to buy it for me. It's the only album I ever owned by the Osmonds, but it had some songs on it that flat fucking rocked! The title track as well as "Hold Her Tight" were very heavy songs, and they also had these cool horn parts in them. Merrill Osmond had to have one of the coolest Rock and Roll screams ever as well. I was just wondering if anyone else listened to these guys in the early 70's.

    Hey Viking , I am pretty sure that my parents still have that album at home. I'll have to look next time I am there. I remember listening to them quite a bit and of course watching the show. Marie now makes porcelin dolls (I happen to collect them) Good stuff!
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •