Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 04:37 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

Default Violent Drawings Lead to Felony Charges

Two boys were arrested for making pencil-and-crayon stick figure drawings depicting a 10-year-old classmate being stabbed and hung, police said. The children, charged with a felony, were taken from school in handcuffs.

OCALA, Fla. - Two boys were arrested for making pencil-and-crayon stick figure drawings depicting a 10-year-old classmate being stabbed and hung, police said. The children, charged with a felony, were taken from school in handcuffs.

The 9- and 10-year-old boys were arrested Monday and charged with making a written threat to kill or harm another person. They were also suspended from school.

One drawing showed the two boys standing on either side of the other boy and "holding knives pointed through" his body, according to a police report. The figures were identified by written names or initials.

Another drawing showed a stick figure hanging, tears falling from his eyes, with two other stick figures standing below him. Other pieces of scrap paper listed misspelled profanities and the initials of the boy who was allegedly threatened.

The boys' parents said they thought the children should be punished by the school and families, not the legal system.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Hot for Teacher
    Last Online

01.04.13 @ 05:43 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What the hell. That is f%^$ked up. We used to do shit like that ll the time in school if we would get pissed off at someone. We never got in trouble. Half the time the teachers laughed at it. Hell a kid I was in art class with in High School did some pretty messed up shit for the school paper and no one ever said anything about it. This shit is getting out of hand. I can understand that schools are affraid of another Columbine but hauling the kids of in handcuffs is not the answer. You do stupid stuff when you are young and when you are mad. Parents are supposed to sit down and talk to their kids and tell them its wrong, teachers should do the same.

If its any thing like where my fiance teaches the teachers can't hand out detentions or suppesions. They give out demerits. Two days later the kids go right back to screwing off.

Sorry for the insane ramblings. I just don't schools anymore and I only graduated from high school 4 years ago.
    check out my site http://www.smcomics.com

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

I definately don't think the police should have been involved, unless the kids were known to do stuff like that. You never know these days. There are some pretty wacky messed up kids out there. Yesterday, one of my 5 yr old Down's syndrome kiddos made gun out of playdough and pointed it one of his vision teacher and said "give me necklace" (she had on a diamond necklace)
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Sounds like the school administrators want a crystal-clear message to be sent out. I would imagine these felony charges will be dropped at some point. It just sounds like a "Scared Straight" type of tactic, maybe this will do more than just telling them this is wrong. Either that or there's more to the story.

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

shit like that happens in my school at least once a month. i hate to admit it, but i draw stuff like that, but not that bad....all i do is draw horns on people, or even better, write in a notebook what i would like to do to them, instead of keeping it bottled up inside.we have coppers on the gorunds everyday, not to mention the school is close to the station! i have done really stupid stuff, but never that far. and anyway, where were the teachers WHEN THIS WAS BEING DRAWN?????
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by avhevhmashdlr
    and anyway, where were the teachers WHEN THIS WAS BEING DRAWN?????
    Who do you think CALLED THE COPS?

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    Who do you think CALLED THE COPS?
    i dont think. i said AS THIS WAS BEING DRAWN. at the exact moment, but now, i am thinking,when were the papers drawn?
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Man, what's the statutue of limitations 'cuz I have some old notebooks that I need to dig out of storage and edit.

I'm not talking stick-drawings either, I did some masterpieces.

There's got to be more to this story.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Women And Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

08.30.06 @ 10:32 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avhevhmashdlr
    i dont think. i said AS THIS WAS BEING DRAWN. at the exact moment, but now, i am thinking,when were the papers drawn?
    I'm just gonna assume they were teaching. You know how these all go, two kids laughing at the back of the class, teacher takes the paper, ect ect.

And the cops charged them too...should have just made the kids write "lines". To me, there was nothing worse than writing lines during recess.

I will not conspire to kill Billy.
    All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.