Yesterday, I was at my local guitar shop, after my lesson. One of the guys I talk to was fixing an '81 Gibson Les Paul Custom. Real beauty. Looking at the machine heads, I saw something really cool. On the tulip shaped part of the machine head, they had fold out string winders. Needless to say, I want to get these pups. Anyone ever seen 'em? Know where I'd find 'em? Thanks-Red43j