Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last Online

12.13.11 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Body of Abducted Wal-Mart Clerk Is Found

She was only 19 years of age.

What is wrong with people?

TYLER, Texas - The surveillance camera captured the crime in chilling detail: A college student punches out after her night shift as a clerk at a Texas Wal-Mart and walks toward her truck in the parking lot. Suddenly she is attacked by a shadowy figure in a long, dark coat and kidnapped.

On Friday, 19-year-old Megan Leann Holden was found shot to death in a ditch near Stanton in West Texas, about 380 miles west of Tyler, where she had been abducted.

Police said she was killed at the hands of a man who went on a multistate crime spree before he turned up Friday at an Arizona hospital with a gunshot wound.

The suspect, Johnny Lee Williams, 24, was being held on a $1 million bond on an aggravated kidnapping charge from Texas, authorities said, adding that Williams was driving the woman's pickup truck, which was parked outside the hospital.

The apparent abductor - a man in a long, dark coat - was seen loitering around the front entrance of the store "for a good period of time," Tyler police spokesman Don Martin said. The man was also seen on tape about 90 minutes before the abduction, emerging from a bathroom and walking around inside the store.

The tape later shows Holden getting into her truck just before midnight and the man "running up behind her and either hitting her or pushing her," Martin said.

"There's no doubt this was a total stranger abduction," Tyler Police Chief Gary Swindle said.

Swindle provided little detail about the killing, but said Holden died of a gunshot wound, adding: "We have every indication that she was shot at the location where her body was found."

Authorities said Williams kept heading west as he continued his crime spree, attempting a robbery at an Arizona RV park, but was foiled by a store worker who fired the shot that landed Williams in the Arizona hospital where he was treated and then taken into custody.

"He said, 'This is robbery, I want all the money in the cash register,'" retired New York City firefighter Richie Chapman said. "And as he said that, he drew a weapon from underneath his shirt, and I drew and fired."

Because Holden was kidnapped in Tyler, Smith County District Attorney Matt Bingham said he would seek capital murder charges.

It was not known if Williams had an attorney.

Police said Williams, a preacher's son who was discharged last year after four years as a Marine, was arrested last month in Tyler on a cocaine possession charge. He was released the same day on $2,000 bond.

Police said Williams also was involved in an armed robbery at a convenience store in Texas on Thursday.

"Something happened to my son," the suspect's mother, Pat Williams, told Dallas television station KDFW, saying he had trouble adjusting to civilian life after serving in Iraq. "Some of the things that he endured I may never know. But it changed who he is and for that I'm sorry."

As word spread Friday of the Tyler Junior College student's death, about 100 people sang "Amazing Grace" and prayed during a candlelight vigil held outside the store where Holden had worked for about a month.

Martin, the police spokesman, said the victim's mother was in a wreck while driving to Tyler. She was shaken and covered with cuts and bruises after flipping her car three times, a relative said.

Stacey Sullivan, Holden's high school principal, described her as a friendly, easygoing girl who made a point of saying hello to people by name.

"Megan was just one of those students who you instantly liked," Sullivan told The Dallas Morning News in Saturday's edition. "Everyone is so upset because it was such a senseless tragedy. Why did this have to happen to her?"

Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:40 AM
    Liked 1,025 Times in 500 Posts

Time to fire up 'ol Sparky for this motherfucker...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

There's just so much hatred and darkness in people's hearts these days.

Favorite VH Album

FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Top Of the World
    Last Online

04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I really do feel sorry for that girl's parents....I honestly wouldn't mind it if they brought back public stoning for this piece of shit

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by rrussou812
    I really do feel sorry for that girl's parents....I honestly wouldn't mind it if they brought back public stoning for this piece of shit
    Indeed. Wouldn't cost the taxpayers a damn thing either.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

"Something happened to my son," the suspect's mother, Pat Williams, told Dallas television station KDFW, saying he had trouble adjusting to civilian life after serving in Iraq. "Some of the things that he endured I may never know. But it changed who he is and for that I'm sorry."
    Does anyone see a pattern emerging here?!?! I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on. This is the third story in less than a month, of an Iraq War vet acting out violently against innocent people.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy
    Does anyone see a pattern emerging here?!?! I don't care what side of the political spectrum you are on. This is the third story in less than a month, of an Iraq War vet acting out violently against innocent people.
    As much as I am against this war, I don't think it was the catalyst this woman says it is. Something was gonna set this motherfucker off. We'll likely find out soon he's always had issues even as a kid.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    As much as I am against this war, I don't think it was the catalyst this woman says it is. Something was gonna set this motherfucker off. We'll likely find out soon he's always had issues even as a kid.
    Before I get crucified here...I TRUELY hope nobody here EVER has to go through this. On either end of the spectrum.

LLFHS...I agree that something was going to set him off. But it just seems to be a disturbing, emerging trend that these people coming back from the war are taking out frustrations and fear on innocent people.

They were motivationally hyped up by their superiors to fight in a war for weeks and months on end. They see the worst of human actions, sometimes at their own hands. They grow acustom to it, and it de-sensitizes them to the pain, siffering and world around them...just so they can survive. Then they get back and aren't given time, NOR the resources to recondition their minds for civilian life again. Because if they do seek treatment, there is a stigma STILL in the military that htye are weak, cowards and not worthy of the uniform they wear. So, in a nutshell; In a matter of days they are rotated back to the world and "tossed" back into the civilian fray.

You (the soldiers) can't un-do 12-18 months of little sleep, live in a war-zone, him or me mentality and expect them to just *POOF* magically go on about their lives as if nothing happened. This is the end result. For months they live a primitive, prime-evil lifestyle and forget that a civilized lifestyle still exist when they get home.

Even if you've never been in combat, a person separating from the military has trouble re-adjusting to civilian life because they have been conitioned to act in a certain way.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Redrockinmonkeyboy
    No, only because of the 250,000 other combat vets running around the U.S. who didn't kill anybody.

This guy was a scumbag before he ever joined up, all the USMC did was refine some of his abilities. Snatching an unarmed woman from a parking lot is not something the Marines teach you. Marines have a hard-on for Duty, Honor and Country, my guess is that they couldn't wait to kick this shitbird loose.

Oh, and this isn't the 1960's, nobody just gets on a plane in Bahgdad and steps off the plane in the U.S. as a civilian. You go over as part of a unit and unless you are seriously wounded then you come home as a unit. You return to your home base, often keep you on base for anywhere between a few days and a few weeks to decompress. The returning troops are quietly watched for signs of stress. Do guys slip through? You bet. But if you look at the three high-profile cases there were other issues involved. The turd who shot Dime-Bag Daryl had mental problems, the suck-hole who ambushed those cops in Northern California was a lifetime member of the Norten'ios street gang and career shitbag.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I'm no excusing these guys for what they did. It's horrible, atrocious and disgusting. But, there is a trend developing here and it's gonna get worse, not better, if something isn't done. These guys are sick when they get back. And nobody, especially the military, gives a shit about it. THAT MY FRIENDS IS A CRIME TOO!!

I give up. You all are impossible to even try to reason with. These guys are primed and pumped to kill for months, then are in combat zones for 12-18 months. Little to no sleep, constantly on alert, no clear rules of engagement.

Then, when they are rotated back home, they are put back in to a normal civilization with in a short period of time. You can't take nearly two-years of living in survival mose and expect it to "go away" in a matter of a couple of weeks.

There are thousands of documented domestic abuse cases happening, where soldiers are beating their wives IN THEIR SLEEP!! Because they think their wife is an enemy and needs to be stopped. But I guess all those guys are shitbags too that the military is glad to get rid of.

You don't need to preach to me about the Marine Corps and what they teach. I was in the Corps, I know what they teach. And if these guys were such shitbags before, the military,. ESPECIALLY the Marine Corps, woudn't have taken them.

I know of a guy that was flushed out of boot camp because his family had counciling after his dad committed suicide. But, because they sought out the help of a psychologist where no meds were distributed, he was booted. The guy was a straight "A" student, honor roll, All-State in track and football; the ideal wet dream for any recruiter. He and I signed up together; that's how I know this for fact. He didn't want college right away and felt that the military was where he needed to be. He lacked mental disipline to go to college and felt this was the best way to get it.

The guys that are doing these heinous things aren't ready to be re-introduced to our lifestyle. They need time to decompress. But the military see's any mental threapy help as weakness and treats the person like crap if he admits he's afraid, is having trouble re-adjusting, etc.

But, I guess I'm just a shitbag too, because I believe that. I mean, what would I know...I'm justa dumbass truck driver.
    Last edited by RRMB; 01.22.05 at 10:44 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Then what is the answer? The military is at least trying to help these guys, I know of a couple of instances where 82nd troopers came home to Fort Bragg and shot their wives. The Army supposedly is trying to stop this thing through counseling and whatnot, but how do you ever really know what someone is thinking?

And no, I never served, but I'm somewhat aware of the issues from growing up in Fayetteville with military neighbors and their kids.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    Then what is the answer? The military is at least trying to help these guys, I know of a couple of instances where 82nd troopers came home to Fort Bragg and shot their wives. The Army supposedly is trying to stop this thing through counseling and whatnot, but how do you ever really know what someone is thinking?

And no, I never served, but I'm somewhat aware of the issues from growing up in Fayetteville with military neighbors and their kids.
    The biggest thing to do is come out of the shadows of "observing" them and confront them immediately, instead of allowing it to brew and fester.

The next thing is to stop treating psychological treatments as a sign of weakness and cowardess. Until that stops, the above won't start.

Last Online

12.14.06 @ 04:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is a really interesting discussion you guys have going here, I'm curious to see what other people have to say about the issue.

My heart and prayers go out to the family and friends of this girl, what a horrible tragedy, it really hits close to home having this happen to a girl my age.
    "There are two rules to living well. The first is, don't sweat the little shit. The second is, it's all little shit. In other words, it's all okay. We may be lost, but we're way ahead of schedule." - David Lee Roth

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

One thing that people have to realize, that in all the hype surrounding the war in Iraq, is that not everybody that joins the military is your all-American, bible thumping, honor roll type of person that everyone would like to believe. There are plenty of pieces of shit in the military. This guy would have likely done the same thing even if he hadn't served in Iraq.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

That's sad. There was a girl about her age that got abducted where I live last May, and she still hasn't been found. Leaving the workplace at night alone like that seems dangerous, especially for a young girl. Whenever I get off work I usually walk with some co-workers (girls about my age) just to be safe.
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman