Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

03.12.07 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Default Uh oh...Rummy made a boo boo!!!

And who says conspiracy theories hold no merit! Did Rumslfeld fuck up or what? This is too much!!

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- A comment Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld made during a Christmas Eve address to U.S. troops in Baghdad has sparked new conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.

In the speech, Rumsfeld made a passing reference to United Airlines Flight 93, which crashed in Pennsylvania after passengers attempted to stop al Qaeda hijackers.

But in his remarks, Rumsfeld referred to the "the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

A Pentagon spokesman insisted that Rumsfeld simply misspoke, but Internet conspiracy theorists seized on the reference to the plane having been shot down.

"Was it a slip of the tongue? Was it an error? Or was it the truth, finally being dropped on the public more than three years after the tragedy" asked a posting on the Web site WorldNetDaily.com.

Some people remain skeptical of U.S. government statements that, despite a presidential authorization, no planes were shot down September 11, and rumors still circulate that a U.S. military plane shot the airliner down over Shanksville, Pennsylvania.

A Pentagon spokesman insists Rumsfeld has not changed his opinion that the plane crashed as the result of an onboard struggle between passengers and terrorists.

The independent panel charged with investigating the terrorist attacks concluded that the hijackers intentionally crashed Flight 93, apparently because they feared the passengers would overwhelm them.
    "Maybe I was the only one, but I really felt like we could surprise these guys. Obviously, that was not the case."

Brett Favre 09/10/06

http://www.myspace.com/lionzrule

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 07:07 PM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Who knows what happened after "Let's Roll".

I'd bet there's a lot of things throughout US history that the public doesn't know.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Oh no doubt..there's probably a bunch of shit we don't know. But what an idiot Rumsfeld is! To let something just spurt out like that. It's not like he mispronounced a word...he just said something that he was NOT supposed to. He probably thought he was talking to his 'inner circle' for a second. What a slip that was! No wonder all of the families of that flight are all up in arms lately wanting to know the truth! Just tell them what happened....it's more of a shame to let them believe the heroics as opposed to admitting that we took it down if indeed that is the truth.
    Either way....good ole' Rummy strikes again!
    "Maybe I was the only one, but I really felt like we could surprise these guys. Obviously, that was not the case."

Brett Favre 09/10/06

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

Yeah...

The Boston Tea Party wasn't really a party! People dressed up like indians and threw a bunch of tea in the bay.

Some party danm tea-totallers!
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Man...this shit is amazing! Take it for what you will....but jeeze this seems to be very intriguing stuff! It's seems so unreal yet from the sonic boom on down...these are some amazing revelations. And it's not even the French that are making these claims!

The Mirror report quotes multiple residents in and around Shanksville, Pa., describing the crash as they saw it, several claiming to have seen a second plane - an unmarked military-style jet. According to the report:

Susan Mcelwain, 51, living just two miles from the crash site, says she saw a white plane directly overhead. "It came right over me, I reckon just 40 or 50 ft. above my mini-van. It was so low I ducked instinctively. It was traveling real fast, but hardly made any sound," she said. "Then it disappeared behind some trees. A few seconds later I heard this great explosion and saw this fireball rise up over the trees, so I figured the jet had crashed. The ground really shook. So I dialed 911 and told them what happened."
    Mcelwain, who said that at the time she was unaware of the other three plane crashes, added, "It was only when I got home and saw the TV that I realized it wasn't the white jet, but Flight 93."

It was when she heard authorities deny the existence of the other plane that she became concerned, said Mcelwain, noting: "The plane I saw was heading right to the point where Flight 93 crashed and must have been there at the very moment it came down. There's no way I imagined this plane - it was so low it was virtually on top of me. It was white with no markings but it was definitely military, it just had that look.

"It had two rear engines, a big fin on the back like a spoiler on the back of a car and with two upright fins at the side. I haven't found one like it on the Internet. It definitely wasn't one of those executive jets. The FBI came and talked to me and said there was no plane around.

"Then they changed their story and tried to say it was a plane taking pictures of the crash 3,000 ft. up.

"But I saw it and it was there before the crash and it was 40 ft. above my head. They did not want my story - nobody here did."

Lee Purbaugh, 32, who according to the Mirror was "the only person to see the last seconds of Flight 93" as it came down on former strip-mining land, also says he saw the white jet.
    "I heard this real loud noise coming over my head," he told the Mirror. "I looked up and it was Flight 93, barely 50 ft. above me. It was coming down in a 45 degree and rocking from side to side. Then the nose suddenly dipped and it just crashed into the ground. There was this big fireball and then a huge cloud of smoke."

At the time, Purbaugh was working at the Rollock Inc. scrap yard on a ridge overlooking the crash site less than half a mile away.

Did he see another plane? asked the Mirror. "Yes, there was another plane. I didn't get a good look," said Lee, "but it was white and it circled the area about twice and then it flew off over the horizon."

Tom Spinelli, 28, working at Indian Lake Marina a mile and a half away, echoes the other witnesses: "I saw the white plane. It was flying around all over the place like it was looking for something. I saw it before and after the crash."
    The report cites other disturbing evidence at odds with the official scenario that passengers overpowered the four highjackers and forced the plane down, preventing it from crashing into a presumed high-profile intended target like the White House or the Capitol. For instance, the Mirror reports some witnesses' claims that they could see smoke and flames coming out of Flight 93 as it fell, indicating a possible onboard explosion. Far more disturbing is the question of whether a U.S. fighter pilot shot down the jumbo jet to stop its being used as a giant missile, as the other three hijacked planes had been that morning.

Of course, well founded uncertainly as to just what happened to Flight 93 is nothing new. Just three days after the worst terrorist attack in American history, on Sept. 14, 2001, The (Bergen County, N.J.) Record newspaper reported that five eyewitnesses reported seeing a second plane at the Flight 93 crash site.

"In separate interviews," reported the Record, "five residents who live and work less than four miles from the crash site said they saw a second plane flying erratically within minutes of the crash of the Boeing 757 that took off from Newark two hours earlier Tuesday morning."

One of the witnesses early on was Susan Mcelwain. Two others were Dennis Decker and Rick Chaney, who were at work making wooden pallets when they heard an explosion and came running outside to watch a large mushroom cloud spreading over the ridge.

"As soon as we looked up, we saw a mid-sized jet flying low and fast," Decker told the Record. "It appeared to make a loop or part of a circle, and then it turned fast and headed out. " Describing the plane as a Lear-jet type, with engines mounted near the tail and painted white with no identifying markings, Decker said, "If you were here to see it, you'd have no doubt. It was a jet plane, and it had to be flying real close when that 757 went down."

"If I was the FBI," he added, "I'd find out who was driving that plane."

That same day, reported the Record, FBI Special Agent William Crowley said investigators could not rule out that a second plane was nearby during the crash. He later said he had misspoken, dismissing rumors that a U.S. military jet had intercepted the plane before it could strike a target in Washington, D.C.

Although government officials insist there was never any pursuit of Flight 93, they were informed the flight was suspected of having been hijacked at 9:16 am, fully 50 minutes before the plane came down.

The Daily Mirror cites other factors bolstering the case for a possible shootdown of UA Flight 93:

"The U.S. government insists the plane exploded on impact, yet a one-ton section of the engine was found over a mile away and other light debris was found scattered over eight miles away.

"Passenger Edward Felt made an emergency call from the plane. He spoke of an explosion and seeing some white smoke. The supervisor who took the call has been gagged by the FBI.

"UA93 was identified as a hijack at 9:16 am. At 9:35 am three F-16s were ordered to 'protect the White House at all costs' when it turned towards the capital. At 10:06 am it crashed at Shanksville, less than 10 minutes flying time from Washington.

"Sources claim the last thing heard on the cockpit voice recorder is the sound of wind - suggesting the plane had been holed.

"The FBI insists there was no military plane in the area, but at 9:22 am a sonic boom - caused by a supersonic jet - was picked up by an earthquake monitor in southern Pennsylvania, 60 miles away from Shanksville."

Brett Favre 09/10/06

Favorite VH Album

Diver Down
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

01.29.12 @ 02:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

"the people who attacked the United States in New York, shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

"the people who attacked the United States in New York ALSO shot down the plane over Pennsylvania."

Am I missing something?

Doesn't this imply that the TERRORISTS are the ones that shot the plane out of the sky?

or

Are "they" trying to say...

Not only did "we" (the U.S.) shoot our own plane out of the sky, but "we" ( the U.S.) also are responsible for the entire attack.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Somebody call Art Bell.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Who knows what he meant....he simply acknowledged that the plane was shot down. IF we did do it...I'd imagine there are very few who know it. There are probably those who know it was simply shot down..and those who know we shot it down if indeed that is the case...but if THEY(the terrorists)shot it down..why not just say that from the beginning?

I am soooo glad they are keeping Rumsfeld around though! He is like the 'Get Smart' of the U.S. government. I can picture him talking into his shoe phone!

Brett Favre 09/10/06

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

"I done seen the whole thang!. I wuz layin' out in my pool!"

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

It's one of those things that can't easily be covered up. Rummy has put his foot in his mouth plenty of times. Honestly, I think he's the wrong SecDef for what we're doing. His interest isn't in fighting a war--he has a woody for "transformational" programs. That's well and good, but they can't be funded properly while we've got a war on. The American people aren't willing to pony up any sacrifices, and budgets can only stretch so far. Because of all this we're literally wasting billions on R&D for programs that will never be fielded in sufficient numbers to achieve their goals. Meanwhile, we have real supply issues that aren't being properly addressed. JIT doesn't work in war.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Now THAT shit is funny! I have actually seen something like that down here in florida...but it was at the Daytona 500 and the truck bed was full of strippers! Took plenty of pics.....DAMN..what a fond memory and I HATE Nascar!
    Last edited by BottomzUp; 01.21.05 at 07:26 AM.

Brett Favre 09/10/06

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

Let's stop dredging this stuff up over and over. I'm all for a good conspiracy theory now and then. But this is just too much. Maybe a couple of F-16's did shoot down UAL93. Maybe the 'sonic boom' was UAL93 nose-diving while pax fought the Al-Qaeda, Allah-lovin-Jihad claiming fanatic fucks. Better that than crashing into the White House or Capitol.

That's how we play the game. Facts of living with these fuck-head terrorists. Oh sure, it looks cool when they do it in movies, but when it may have happened in real life..."Oh the Gov't planned the whoile thing"... BULLSHIT

Get a grip! Be glad you or you loved ones weren't on any of those planes or in the buildings that they hit on 9/11/2001.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Who said the government may have planned the whole thing? Now THAT is a bit far fetched I would say! The plane being shot down seems very likely in lieu of what transpired earlier that morning but to say we planned the whole thing would be a bit absurd! If I had relatives on that plane(flight 93)..I would surely want to know the truth.
    Since Rummy's slip...there are new hearings scheduled is response to the outcries of the families of those on flight 93. They don't want to just let this 'slip of the tongue' ride. They smell a rat and they are pursuing it!
    I admire and respect the hell out of them for that.They owe it to their deceased family members to seek the truth no! YOU may want to just let this go....but the people who DID lose family memebers don't want to...the least you could do is respect them!

Brett Favre 09/10/06

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

You misunderstood my post. I'm not letting it go. I'm strongly
    disagreeing with some of the more outspoken conspiracy
    theorists out there. Sure, if the F-16's shot down UAL93,
    I would want to know. Loved ones onboard or not.

My real problem lies with some of the bigger nutjobs out there
    saying that the whole day was planned by the US Gov't.
    They're a minority, but they're still out there. The Timothy McVeigh's etc...

I grew up 15 miles from NYC, and was born the same year the WTC construction started. I remember climbing onto my roof watching up to 20 airplanes line up for approach at the 3 airports, with the twin towers in the backdrop. Luckily, I did not have any friends or relatives in the towers that day. A good friend of mine's mother works in the Pentagon. Luckily, she was not at work that day.

9/11 hit close enough to home for me. I've worked in aviation since '92. I have plenty of friends that fly for each of the airlines that were affected by the crashes. I could tell you how I was affected that day where I work (a large hub airport). Yeah, I would love to know all the truths about it. Knowing that the US Military may have to take out a civilian aircraft to protect a 'target' is fine with me. Even if I was onboard. Try and come to grips with that everyday.

I'm not turning away from history or the truth but, there are some things better left unknown.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K, Fair Warning,. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

all of 'em
    Last Online

06.16.08 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Red
    Who knows what happened after "Let's Roll".

I'd bet there's a lot of things throughout US history that the public doesn't know.
    I don't know what happened after Let's Roll but what if this conspriaracy theory in actually true. Damn it , our military saved another attack on Washington, shit!... . What's so bad if this turned out to be true? With all of the disorganization on that day it is very highly unlikely.

The U.S. has done plenty of things that people don't know about because if people did know about everything, there would be mass panic. What if the people really knew how the Cuban Missile Crisis ended? What if everyone really knew for sure what happened in the Golf of Tonkin to catapualt the US in to Vietnam?