Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Default Woman Gives Birth to GIANT BABY

Jan 20, 7:57 AM (ET)

SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - A woman in northeastern Brazil has given birth to what one doctor called a "giant baby," a boy weighing 16.7 pounds.

Francisca Ramos dos Santos, 38, gave birth to the healthy boy named Ademilton on Tuesday at a hospital in Salvador, 900 miles northeast of Sao Paulo. He was the largest baby born at the Albert Sabin Maternity Hospital in its 12-year history, the hospital said.

"Obviously the baby was born by Caesarean section," hospital director Rita Leal said. "Both mother and baby are doing just fine."

Ademilton "could truly be considered a giant baby, for he was born weighing what a six-month-old-baby normally weighs," pediatrician Luiz Sena Azul told the Correio da Bahia newspaper.

Santos has four other children - ages 9, 12, 14, and 15 - who were born weighing between 7.7 pounds and 11 pounds.

"She knew Ademilton would be a big baby, but not this big" Leal said. "She, her husband and the hospital staff were caught by surprise."

The average weight for newborns in Brazil is 7.7 pounds for boys and 6.6 pounds for girls.

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

I thought Fat Albert came out last month....

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Wow! I thought I was big! That baby weighed 6lbs more than me!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 06:17 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

Damn.... She must be sore!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

In further news:

New mother Rita Norton breathes a heavy sigh of relief at "how things could have been worse than they were!"

Also, a new record has been set with the number of congratulations cards sent at one time by NBA scouts on the birth of a baby.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

11.02.17 @ 09:45 PM
    Liked 28 Times in 9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by seenbad
    In further news:

New mother Rita Norton breathes a heavy sigh of relief at "how things could have been worse than they were!"

Also, a new record has been set with the number of congratulations cards sent at one time by NBA scouts on the birth of a baby.
    Nice! I'll bet her husband is glad that she gave birth through a c-section!

This reminds me of a joke:

An italian man takes his son into a clothing store and say's to the man, "I would like to get a nice-a white suit for-a my son-a Luigi, with his a-big-a fuckin' head!", while slapping his son on the head. The man says alright, and goes back and fits his son with a nice suit. He comes back out and the man says, "Ah, That-a looks-a nice, and now I would a like for you to get-a some nice-a white shoes for-a my son-a Luigi, with his a-big-a fuckin' head!" while slapping the kid on the head again. The man says okay, and goes back, fits the boy with some nice shoes, but now he's wondering "Why does this man keep slapping his kid on the head?" He shows the father, and once again he say's "That-a looks-a nice-a, and now I would a like for you to geta nice-a white hat for-a my son-a Luigi with his a-big-a fuckin' head!, once again just slapping the shit out of the kids head. The man goes back and is fitting the son with a hat and notices that the kid does have a rather large head, but is still wondering why the father keeps slapping him. So when he comes back out, he say's "Sir, I can't help but wonder why you keep slapping your son on the head" and the man say's "Well, years ago, I-a married his-a mother, Maria, and she had-a this-a nice, tight, little-a pussy, and then along came-a Luigi with his a-big-a fuckin' head!"

In order to do this joke properly, you need to do this animated slapping motion when he say's "A-big-a fuckin' head!" An exaggerated italian accent doesn't hurt the joke any either. The first time I heard this joke, I thought I would die, but the guy that told the joke really got into it too.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me a Doctor
    Last Online

03.10.14 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FH
    I thought Fat Albert came out last month....
    [On the House Un-American Activities Committee] "They'll nail anyone who ever scratched his ass during the National Anthem."- Humphrey Bogart
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done".- George Carlin
    "I just think people should be very free with sex. They should draw the line at goats." - Elton John
    "I'm just trying to figure out why you donít have any clothes on," the deputy said.

"Me too," Krauss replied.

"Donít forget! One sperm can ruin your whole day!"

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K, Fair Warning,. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

all of 'em
    Last Online

06.16.08 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    This reminds me of a joke:

An italian man takes his son into a clothing store and say's to the man, "I would like to get a nice-a white suit for-a my son-a Luigi, with his a-big-a fuckin' head!", while slapping his son on the head. The man says alright, and goes back and fits his son with a nice suit. He comes back out and the man says, "Ah, That-a looks-a nice, and now I would a like for you to get-a some nice-a white shoes for-a my son-a Luigi, with his a-big-a fuckin' head!" while slapping the kid on the head again. The man says okay, and goes back, fits the boy with some nice shoes, but now he's wondering "Why does this man keep slapping his kid on the head?" He shows the father, and once again he say's "That-a looks-a nice-a, and now I would a like for you to geta nice-a white hat for-a my son-a Luigi with his a-big-a fuckin' head!, once again just slapping the shit out of the kids head. The man goes back and is fitting the son with a hat and notices that the kid does have a rather large head, but is still wondering why the father keeps slapping him. So when he comes back out, he say's "Sir, I can't help but wonder why you keep slapping your son on the head" and the man say's "Well, years ago, I-a married his-a mother, Maria, and she had-a this-a nice, tight, little-a pussy, and then along came-a Luigi with his a-big-a fuckin' head!"
    Holy shit that was hilarious!
    Last edited by VHPoundcake; 01.20.05 at 01:15 PM.

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    SAO PAULO, Brazil (AP) - A woman in northeastern Brazil has given birth to a boy weighing 16.7 pounds.
    Somewhere Maury Povich is smiling!

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn
    Somewhere Maury Povich is smiling!
    LMAO...

BTW, excellent joke Viking!

Last Online