Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 04:02 PM
    Liked 104 Times in 45 Posts

Premium Member

Default An Interesting Turn of Events(as taken from my life)

Recently, I broke up with a girl who cheated on me twice, so yesterday she calls me up and says she really needs to talk to me. Well, I figure she wants to talk about getting back together, since she wants to. So I sigh, and prepare to walk up and say its not gonna happen but we can be friends. Turns out the guy she cheated on me with got her pregnant. Not only that, but another one of my friends may be pregnant by him as well.Not to mention the fact that they both will keep it And if you noticed, I'm only 16, and both girls are the same age as me, which should give you some perspective on how my lifes goin' these day. And if anywhere floatin' in the back of my mind there was the idea of getting back together, it's surely gone now....
    Last edited by Infinite Cactus; 01.19.05 at 12:46 PM.
    Van Halen Reunion Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky July 6th, 2004
    "It's a little hot in here tonight!"

Van Halen 2012 Tour
    Louisville, Kentucky February 28th, 2012

Van Halen 2015 Tour
    Noblesville, Indiana September 2nd 2015

Assistant Director of Personnel
    The 3 Brigade

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.01.07 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Thank God you didn't get that cheatin ho pregnant! Better it happen now than later. The dude who's impregnating the town may look like he's got game now, but he will be poor from all the child support he will have to pay in his life. Don't wish you were him, just be glad you didn't get tangled up in all this drama.

When I was 15 I had a crush on this chick who I thought was so pure and innocent. Turns out she got pregnant from a 3sum she had with the quarterback and the running back of the football team and didn't know who the daddy was.

Move on Cuctus, there are zillions of guppies in the pond!

Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

Premium Member

This guy knows very well that he can't take care of even one kid, so thats the part tat sucks. Both kids are gonna have hard lives ahead of em. The guy had sex with both girls two days apart from each other so yeah. See Chris(the guy), pretty much goes around to every girl, talks 'em in to fuckin him, then he keeps em for a while until someone else comes along. Now he got what he diserved all along. Its a shame it all happened the way it did is all...
    Last edited by Infinite Cactus; 01.19.05 at 01:19 PM.
    Van Halen Reunion Tour

Van Halen 2012 Tour

Van Halen 2015 Tour

The 3 Brigade

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

My young Van Halen bro. Take it from soneone that's been there before, be a friend to these two. As much as it hurts to be cheated on and as much as they deserve it for not insisting on birth control; being a friend to them is the best thing you can do.

These two girls are going to lose all the people around them that call themselves a friend. They aren't going to have the same High School life anymore and will become a "burden" for the ones that can go out and shake it loose. Their girl friends aren't going to understand the changes going on. They, for the most part, won't want to be seen with her, because it makes it look like that's what they want and it'll cramp their dating life. Eventually, they'll fall by the way side and the two pregnant ones are suddenly alone.

I'm not saying that you need to offer up sitting service or be in the delivery room with them. Just be compassionate and talk to them. Be their friend, even if it's not the popular thing to do. Or if others look down on you. It shows that you're the bigger person, even though you've had your heart ripped out by one (the ex) and broken by the other (your friend).

There is still a stigma about teenage pregnancy, that if you hang around them, you'll get suckered in to being the dad or if you're seen with them, you MUST be the dad. Some of the best times I had in HS was with a girl that was pregnant in a situation like yours. She never expected anything from me, I never offered her anything but friendship. Her mom & dad were leary at first, but realized I was sincere as time went on. Her dad and I share the same first name...and she named her son the same name. She said it was because that name stood for the two greatest men in her life. One that loved her unconditionally; her dad. And the other; me, for being there when no one else was.

I've since lost contact with her, but I do know that she found a great guy that loved that boy like he was his own.

Things will work out in all this. Just be there for them as a friend.

LLFHS is right about the ex. Fuck her...not literally...as for your friend that got knocked up...follow the above. She was your friend before, she should still be.
    Last edited by RRMB; 01.19.05 at 02:06 PM. Reason: just had an after thought
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Cactus
    Recently, I broke up with a girl who cheated on me twice, so yesterday she calls me up and says she really needs to talk to me. Well, I figure she wants to talk about getting back together, since she wants to. So I sigh, and prepare to walk up and say its not gonna happen but we can be friends. Turns out the guy she cheated on me with got her pregnant. Not only that, but another one of my friends may be pregnant by him as well.Not to mention the fact that they both will keep it And if you noticed, I'm only 16, and both girls are the same age as me, which should give you some perspective on how my lifes goin' these day. And if anywhere floatin' in the back of my mind there was the idea of getting back together, it's surely gone now....
    Infinite, change your handle to LuckiestBastardAlive. The girl cheated on you twice, that's srtikes one and two.

She comes running to you, the 'dependable nice guy/doormat' for consoling after her whoring ways got the better of her. Strike three.....

She's OUT. Let it be, bro. You got the better end of the deal. You feel like you've been shit on, but for once karma came around and bit the right person on the ass. Move on to greener pastures and count yourself as LUCKY that she's not talking reunion with you.

Think about it.....you wanna raise this other asshole's kid????? I don't think ya do. GO YOUNG MAN....GO WEST!!! She lost any rights to your friendship and your time the second she let this guy touch her.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phatie
    When I was 15 I had a crush on this chick who I thought was so pure and innocent. Turns out she got pregnant from a 3sum she had with the quarterback and the running back of the football team and didn't know who the daddy was.
    lol! Are you sure you didn't see that in a teen movie?!

Hey, everybody, ya know what's more disturbing than that: There was a girl in 6TH GRADE who already had 2 kids by the time she was 14 (and still in 6th grade! lol)! Everyone said she was a big skank (I was at a different school). She even bragged how she got banged by her old teacher at school!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Unchained only letters and numbers's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

10.28.14 @ 02:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Then again, the nice thing about screwing a pregnant chick is...she can't get pregnant.
    January 5, 2005 - Resurrection

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Be a friend, but don't be a sucker.

Be there for them but don't let this girl dump her troubles on you. The way I look at it, you dodged a bullet. That could be your kid she's going to have and that would be a heavy burden on you both.

Look at it this way, you now have a more sophisticated world view, this will put you ahead of your peers in many ways, learn from this.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Be a friend, but don't be a sucker..
    Man, you guys are far nicer than I am.

I'll take it a step further, Cactus....you could be a friend and risk being a sucker, or you could not be a friend and avoid being a sucker altogether.

Don't waste your valuable teen years on this chick and her kid. Have the fun you're supposed to have growing up and discovering life. You never get those years back once they're gone.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

WHen I was in High School I had this good friend that was a ladies man - LMAO!! The guy cheated on every girl friend he ever had. He thought he was the coolest thing since sliced bread when it came to the ladies. He had this sweet girl friend, she was beautiful and as nice a person you could meet. She went away for a weekend and he fucked her BEST FRIEND!! When his girlfriend came back from her weekend she informed him that she was pregnant!!! She informed him she didnt know what she wanted to do about the baby. A week later the other girl informed him she was pregnant!!!!
    He had not told his parents of the situation, within two days both girls parents called his parents to discuss the matters at hand.

Both girls ended up having abortions. His girlfriend broke up with him. About 5 or 6 years later they got back together and are now married. His in laws hate his guts to this day. I ran into the guy at a sports bar a few years ago and he has not changed one bit, he was flirting with some young gal and trying to get a little loving from her.

Once a cheater always a cheater!!
    Last edited by OLO; 01.19.05 at 04:30 PM.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies/Mean Street
    Last Online

Premium Member

I appreciate the advice and stuff. The funny part about all this is that there are still people coming up to me goin "You two should get back together!", I mean, I'd have to be pretty stupid to do somethin' like that. I always thought things like this would never happen to me. Someone asked me how I was sure the kid isn't mine. I never had sex with her. First thing she told me on our first date is that she was a virgin. Then she told me she had sex with one guy, then another, then 5. But that point I was losing trust and the fact that she had been pregnant before but had an abortion was enough to start me down the worrying path. And it took me 4 and a half months to realize that in the end, I shoulda followed my friends advice and broken off a long time ago... But as always, hindsight is 20/20
    Van Halen Reunion Tour

Van Halen 2012 Tour

Van Halen 2015 Tour

The 3 Brigade

Favorite VH Album

The one with the :
    Favorite VH Song

high fast stuff.
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 02:09 PM
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

I gotta agree with Lowlife Flathead for the most part.

Be polite, but MOVE on.

I was in a somewhat similar situation when I was 17.
    The girl just wanted to use me as an emotional tampon. When she needed a shoulder to cry on, my phone was ringin', otherwise.........SOL.
    It messed me up. Big Time.

And on on side note, educate yourself on birth control, Infinite Cactus.
    www.plannedparenthood.org

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Marry her!! Run to Vegas and get Married!!
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.19.16 @ 05:15 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 8 Posts

Donor

Wow, sixteen years old...be a responsible fucker. Pregnancy is for LIFE. Take care of your karma. What goes around comes around. Treat others as you want to be treated. These aren't cliches for nuthin'...
    You are the only person that has to live with yourself EVERYDAY of your life. Responsibility is the magic that allows you to see the future. Don't be like most people and not understand the consequences of your actions. Being able to see ahead 10-15 seconds is the antithesis of "living in the 'now'".
    To close these ramblings...have fun; your future is bright but only if you can see it.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many!
    Last Online

03.12.07 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Walk right up to that two-timing slut bitch and punch her right in the cocksucker!!

Ahhhh I'm just kidding. Sorry about your dilema but you seem to be moving on just fine. These things will happen. Stay true to yourself...that's all you can do!
    "Maybe I was the only one, but I really felt like we could surprise these guys. Obviously, that was not the case."

Brett Favre 09/10/06

http://www.myspace.com/lionzrule