Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

10.24.16 @ 01:27 PM
    Liked 775 Times in 310 Posts

Default Any Hockey Moms/Dads out there...

Video 1

Video 2

video 3

TORONTO (CP) - Hockey dad accused of choking his son's coach until he blacked out. In the latest violent outburst by a parent of a young hockey player, police allege a father became enraged at a north-end arena Sunday because his nine-year-old son was benched.

There is a publication ban on evidence in the case, but police said in a release that a man approached the players' bench at Chesswood Arena and started yelling at the Junior Canadiens coach because his son was told to sit out a few shifts after missing practice.

The man then allegedly reached over the Plexiglas and grabbed the coach's throat. Several attempts to stop the attack by witnesses were unsuccessful, and coach Mark Teskey collapsed on the floor, police say.

Bradley Desrocher, a 47-year-old hockey dad from Toronto, was charged with choking. He was released on $2,000 bail after appearing in court Monday.

The hockey club issued a statement Monday praising Teskey as "a person of outstanding character."

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

08.24.15 @ 09:34 PM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

Rock the Red Bitches!!! Buschman's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 03:19 AM
    Liked 285 Times in 123 Posts

Premium Member

Some parents get alittle too worked up about their kids playing sports. Side story - my dad coached our kid soccer team once because the regular coach was away. Before the game, my dad told every kid they would get a chance to play, no matter if they "sucked". Well one parent got irrate with my dad because his kid "was the best" and should play all the time. My dad said if you don't like "my" decisions, you can take your kid home because he won't play at all.

The other parent never did anything but take his kid home. Parents these days need to relax and not take it out on the coaches.
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Romeo Delight

06.30.16 @ 08:03 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

im a minor hockey i could tell ya stories.....these peeps and esp. the parents need to relax....although i've met my share of refs with a chip on their shoulder as well ,its nothing compared to theparents.......most of the time i dont know or neither have met any of the kids or coaches so i really could care less who wins(i hardly ever know the score of the game that i m reffing-its weird but most guys just dont keep track during the game)...the coaches however are community volunteers(and this should be remembered)and though almost all of them can be goofs during a game once it ends most are willing to look over and say "good game.".....unlike the parents who would like to tell you all the way to the dressing room how their son/daughter should not have got that penalty....blah...blah...blah.....i once had a lady open the doors to the dressing room area for me "just in case i missed those as well" that cracked me up........

Last Online

12.01.09 @ 11:02 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Those videos are funny. They were orginally Canada hockey promotions, and there were a couple more. Funny stuff. I played hockey for 16 years growing up, and for some reason the parents are CRAZY! Parents would frequently storm into the locker room after a game and take their son out before he undressed and say stuff like "If thats all you get to play your going to another team... blah blah blah" It sucks for the kid because most of the time they could care less, they are just happy to be at the rink.

On a side note, i have a sweet shirt that says "My hockey mom can beat up your soccer mom" no offense to any soccer moms out there.
    look at my helmet wear my vest for speed
    when I use the microphone Im the best you need
    I have two side one happy and one anger
    you can ask a stranger my board is fast and danger- ILL MITCH!