Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts

Donor

Default Fox Blurs Cartoon Rear End on FCC Worries

This shit is just getting out of hand. Are people just plain forgetting how to change the channel?

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...bscured_rear_2
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Favorite VH Album

Olive um
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!!!
    Last Online

06.14.13 @ 10:39 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Way lame.
    However, I do wish they would expost Jessica Rabbit. I would even sign up for that on PPV. Yowwza!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too many to choose from...
    Last Online

07.17.17 @ 07:19 AM
    Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

that's insane...the FCC needs to be stopped...let the people decide

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

They're just trying to make their own little statement to the FCC.

And promote themselves in the process.
    Last edited by Red; 01.17.05 at 08:44 PM.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by ian
    that's insane...the FCC needs to be stopped...let the people decide
    It's the people that are the problem. Nobody at the FCC moniters anything, they respond to complaints from the public and PAC's. It's not just conservatives either, San Jose lost it's only hard rock station, KSJO, because a liberal-family media group based in Pacific Grove, CA, routinely complained about the shock jocks and song content.

Let me illustrate these asshole's operation. This granola-eater had a room with 12 receivers and and eaqual number of tape decks. All this asshole and his whore-wife did was record every show and then play them back looking for offensive content. It wasn't always langauge, remember these idiots are leftist cock-smokers, they would protest CONTENT! If one of the personalities made fun of something that's usually serious - child molestation, murder or torture - these two would fire off a complaint to both the FCC and local news agencies. These people got Howard Stern bounced from San Jose radio too.

The difference is that today's FCC is run by a moron. For the longest time, the FCC would look at exactly who was filing a complaint and filtered out social activists. What the activists did to get around this was to have their members write as individuals and complain.

The sad irony is that Janet Jackson fucked it all up, the Bush administration was gutting and under-funding the FCC with the ultimate goal of killing it. They understand that it's obsolete. After Jackson's tit went world wide, Congressmen and Senators Democrat and Republican, were lined up to boost the FCC's power and funding.

So Ms Jackson owes me a blow-job.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 06:12 AM
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts

Donor

This is completely rediculous. IT'S A DAMN CARTOON!!!!!!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/5150
    Favorite VH Song

RWTD/BoBW
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 76 Times in 30 Posts

What a complete f***ing load of s**t! Can't those G*d-D**n FCC pukes and network execs leave us to our "entertainment"? Who cares what the f***ing activists want? Like LowLifeFlatHeadS**m said, change the d**n channel!

See, even my post was censored.

F***ing mods!
    A little more volume in the headphones please.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 07:40 PM
    Liked 1,347 Times in 924 Posts

Some people might say that the need to make cartoons with people showing their buttocks in prime time has gotten out of hand! People act like "oh, no - there's censorship taking over" but people are either too young or just don't remember that stuff like this just wasn't acceptable years ago. It's only recently (mostly since FOX became a network) that stuff like this has been going on and it's been getting worse and worse and so the FCC finally decided to do their job and try and get some control back over what's going out over the public airwaves. Sure today, it's a cartoon derrier, what's it going to be tomorrow - cartoon genitals? Now I don't agree with people sitting there taping everything just so they can find something offensive to write about, but if someone sits down to watch a program and during the course of the program there's a moment they find offensive, then they have every right to write and complain about it. And if enough people find it offensive, then maybe it really is offensive!
    But don't blast the FCC for finally waking up and doing their job.

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 02:32 PM
    Liked 540 Times in 321 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Gotta tell ya, it's getting hard to sit down with my 7-almost 8-year old at 7pm and watch something that doesn't make me glance at my wife over his head and see her looking at me with wide eyes. Friends, Seinfeld, King of Queens, that's all that's on, and it's not appropriate for that age. The Simpsons is constantly pushing to envelope, and I'm not sure a show that's on at 7:30 every night should be doing that.

But, hey, my choice on whether to turn the channel...

BTW, found that reference to leftist cocksuckers hilarious, since it's usually the right that is pushing for censorship. It's the left that fights for unfettered free speech. sometimes too much so.

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K, Fair Warning,. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

all of 'em
    Last Online

06.16.08 @ 08:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why the hell did the FCC decide to censor now? Things like that were happening at least 5-10 years ago. Before Janet Jackson, where were they if they thought that some things needed to be censored? What the hell had they been doing since the start of the FCC untill last year's superbowl?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Premium Member

Good grief!! What's next for the FCC-cable/satellite programs?? Christ, these are just TV shows. If someone is offended by it, change the channel. Their stance is they receive "numerous" complaints about something seen. Good thing I don't answer these calls: "You were offended? Oh, I see. Was your remote broken? Then why didn't you change the damn channel!!" Its bad enough the FCC is "cracking" down on the radio. Don't we have more important things to worry about in this country-high gas prices, a war we shouldn't be in, etc?
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.06.17 @ 06:36 AM
    Liked 119 Times in 56 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I can't speak for the FCC, but when you tune in to watch a football game and the halftime show consists of simulated sex acts and let's face it, an exposed breast, it's time to draw the line. Nobody knew any of that was coming, no parent had the option of turning the channel. It was bad taste, plain and simple. Even if that kind of thing doesn't bother your own sense of morality, you don't have the right to shove it in the public's face without a warning. How does that make them any better than the FCC trying to censor it?

There's a time and place for everything. And then Janet tried to lie about it, the whole "wardrobe malfunction" thing....am I really supposed to believe that she is the ultimate "victim" in the matter? Give me a damn break....

This latest Fox thing is stupid...the FCC hasn't even said anything about a cartoon ass. Publicity and political grandstanding on the part of Fox, that's all it is.

Favorite VH Album

The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

You want to control radio again, without the intervention of local nut jobs writing the FCC. Re-institute regulation in radio.

Most of your indecency reports are on the programs with affiliates. When you're piping in your morning show and have no control over it's content. you're screwed. The local nut jobs blame it on you...NOT the actual show and/or parent company.

When regulation was best was when a company could hold NO MORE than 3 stations in a market. Back then, contracts were written that a local company could axe a satellite program, without notice to originator, over controversial matters. Now, with companies like Queer Channel running roughshod over the FCC, there is no local control.

Don't get me wrong, I love Bob & Tom in my area, was never a fan of Stern, other than the fact that he made the FCC eat it where Freedom of Speech was concerned. In as much that the FCC went to Congress and got DJ's excluded from that privilage when using the airwaves. Which is odd, considering that they are considered PUBLIC airwaves.

The FCC is really needed for is to apporve licenses, proper useage of the actual transmitters and if the station is serving the public need. Basically, is the station focusing on local items in their city/area of broadcast, through PSA's, news and contests and ultimately content. But if the local broadcaster is hampered by shows like Stern, et' al, with no out in the contract, then they are screwed and are forced to sell to the big companies like Queer Channel, in order to not lose their shirt.

De-Regulation, snuck in the back door by the Republicans in the Telecom Act of '96, fucked radio for you and I as we know it. At one time there were more jobs than jocks...now there are more jocks than jobs. Since 1996, Radio has lost over 20,000 jobs because the shows can be piped in.

Want good radio again, force your elected officials in D.C. to re-regulate radio ownership rules. Sorry gang, it's just the way it is.
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

"Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

"Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)

http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

The responsibility has to start and end with parents. As it is with so many things in our society, nobody wants to take responsibility. Everyone claims to, but that's a lot of hot air. There's an incredible amount of technology, choice, and content out there--more than ever. Parents have never had such a wide variety of options for controlling the content that enters their homes.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Women Down
    Favorite VH Song

Chicken Feet for Breakfast
    Last Online

07.11.09 @ 03:27 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

That's it. I'm sending Michael Powell a picture of my ass.