10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Survivor: Palau

Survivor: Palau Cast Revealed
    Source: E!Online
    by Sarah Hall
    Jan 13, 2005, 10:15 AM PT

Cue the catchy theme chant--Jeff Probst's latest band of fame and fortune-seeking castaways are ready to try their hands at outwitting, outplaying and outlasting.

A Vegas showgirl, a hairstylist and a personal trainer are among the contestants who will be battling it out for a million bucks in the upcoming Survivor:Palau, due to premiere Feb. 17 on CBS.

Filmed on an island in the South Pacific, season 10 of the reality series promises to mix it up from the start with a cluster of Survivor-befuddling plot twists, per producer Mark Burnett.

"You have this situation now where everyone thinks they know more about the rules and format than we do," Burnett told Daily Variety. "I wanted to see what happens by completely revamping the way of starting [the show]."

Instead of the usual 16 castaways, Survivor: Palau will pit 20 would-be millionaires against one another. However, by the end of episode one, only 17 will remain.

"They're given very little instruction about what to do, and some of them are genuinely lost," Burnett told Variety. "Two people don't make it to the first challenge. That's how tough it is. It's very emotional."

Palau's castaways are a younger bunch than in seasons past, with 11 contestants under 30. Williard Smith, a lawyer from Bellevue, Washington is the oldest at 57; 21-year-old Jeff Wilson, the aforementioned personal trainer of Ventura, California, is the baby of the group.

Other contestants include Ian Rosenberger, 23, a dolphin trainer, who "enjoys being outside" and Stephanie LaGrossa, 25, a pharmaceutical rep, who "likes going to the beach," according to their bios.

There's also token eye-candy for all. Graduate student Kimberly Mullen, 25, represented Ohio in the 2002 Miss USA Pageant and has worked as a model. Waiter Bobby Jon Drinkard, 27, was voted Alabama's Most Eligible Bachelor in 2003 by Cosmopolitan magazine and is currently pursuing a modeling career. (Bring on the swimsuit shots.)

The castaways' new island home remains littered with wreckage from World Word II. Most of the island is covered by dense tropical forests and inhabited by creatures such as skinks, wormsnakes and geckos.

The waters around the island are considered a diver's paradise and are home to saltwater crocodiles, sharks, barracuda, octopi, lionfish and giant clams that can weigh up to two tons.

Survivor has been reupped for an 11th and 12th season; however, Burnett said last month's tsunami changed plans for upcoming show locations.

"We were scouting locations in Madagascar, southern India, Sri Lanka. We had a real focus on the Indian Ocean," he told Variety. "Clearly, now, that won't be happening."
    Last edited by FH; 01.13.05 at 11:12 AM.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Anybody wanna bet that this year will be the first time a transexual is a contestant?

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

This season's token homosexual..

Born in Abilene, Texas, Coby Archa has also lived in Durham, North Carolina, New York City and Lansing, Michigan. Archa admits to some misguided teenage years, in which he got in trouble with the law and ended up quitting high school. When he was 17 years old, he was arrested and charged with larceny. He was sentenced to seven months in jail and five years probation, an experience that forced Archa to make a conscious decision to turn his life around. He thanks his mother, Bonnie, for sticking by his side and helping him become the man he is today.

Archa studied at the Aladdin Beauty College and received his license from the Texas Cosmetology Commission. He currently co-owns a hair salon with his best friend, Amanda. He enjoys traveling, taking photos, visiting museums or painting. He has acted in local and professional theatre and loves being involved in anything artistic.

Archa, currently single, lives in Athens, Texas. His birth date is September 8, 1972.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street/Summer Nights
    Last Online

10.30.17 @ 01:16 PM
    Liked 91 Times in 38 Posts

I don't know, Ian here looks a little light in his loafers:

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye
    I don't know, Ian here looks a little light in his loafers:
    Well, they did have 2-3 lesbians last season. Maybe the guys are getting equal time this go 'round?
    Last edited by FH; 01.14.05 at 04:40 AM.

Good Enough namedmydaughterHALEN's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

vh II OR balance
    Favorite VH Song

damn near all of them!
    Last Online

04.19.17 @ 04:47 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

this is my hottie pic!

Last Online

07.02.09 @ 10:38 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FH
    This season's token homosexual..

The first promo I see and this guy's already in a Speedo. My eyes...they burn! They burn!

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I should tell y'all my sister was gonna try out for the next Survivor, she couldn't, though! I guess the token hick has to be 21!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

07.02.09 @ 10:38 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've applied twice...and I've never even been camping!

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think this may be the season i quit watching it after they vote the boobies off.

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

''Survivor'''s Amber and Rob confirmed for ''Amazing Race 7.''
    CBS plans to air the couple's wedding later this year, too.
    Source: EntertainmentWeekly

The last time they teamed up on TV, only one took home a $1 million paycheck. This time around, however, reality TV love couple Amber Brkich and Rob Mariano are hoping to hit paydirt together.

Brkich and Mariano — the winner and runner-up respectively on last year's Survivor: All-Stars — are among the teams slated to compete on The Amazing Race 7, which will premiere March 1 on CBS. ''They're a very strong team, very competitive,'' Amazing Race executive producer Bertram van Munster told the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

''Am-buh'' and ''Boston Rob,'' who fell for each other while systematically picking off a salty cast of Survivor veterans during the show's all-star run — and got engaged on live TV during the season finale — are apparently comfortable enough in front of the camera that they also plan to televise their nuptials later this year.

Survivor executive producer Mark Burnett told the Post-Gazette that he's ''working on'' the couple's wedding, and indicated that CBS will air the ceremony as a May sweeps special or possibly a summer series.

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FH
    Anybody wanna bet that this year will be the first time a transexual is a contestant?

LMFAO!!!!!!! haha.....

From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Good Enough
    Last Online

06.29.07 @ 03:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Here's who will win........................

SUPER BABY

In episode #5 a shocking development. SUPER BABY will rise up out of the sea and beat the tranny for immunity.....
    From 3-13 to 10-6 and NFC South Champs.....go Saints!

My Hurricane Katrina pics

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 09:05 AM
    Liked 432 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

There are some definite hotties this time around, but damn how many seasons does this make for Survivor?? It's getting alittle old...
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle