08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

NAMM roll call

I will be there. How about you?

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

12.12.16 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 10 Times in 7 Posts

Unfortuntely I can't make the California journey.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street/Unchained
    Last Online

10.04.07 @ 10:07 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Default Not this year, but...

I won't be there this year :-(
    Haven't been for a while. If you get a chance GO!!!!!! Don't think twice about it, get on a plane and go.

Amazing experience, you will see EVERYONE. I went a few years back (99 I think), met Eddie when he was introducing the 5150 II, got an autograph and photos with him. He also jammed in this glass booth which was cool. Also met Steve Vai 2x, Bootsy Collins 2x, Larry Graham, George Clinton, Gregg Bisonette, Tony Levin, Rudy Sarzo, and

CC Deville (actually a really nice guy) although I have to mention him on a different line as a courtesy to all the tried and true greats listed above :-)

All of them were more than happy to give/pose photos, chat, autographs etc. as long as you aren't an ass and ask them to autograph a bunch of shit you will sell. Steve Vai was so incredibly nice and gracious, but all were actually really nice.

It was cool the Rockwalk bass player hall of fame inductions at Guitar Center Hollywood were going on, Billy SHeehan, STanley Clarke, Tim Bogert, and Bootsy, all were being inducted... and get this guess who was the MC... Steven Fucking Segal, you say what the fuck? So did we hahaha.

PS- make sure to go by the and see the Dean Guitar Girls, they are HOT HOT HOT! Jackson had some hot ones too.

PPS- Make sure you look ahead and see what bands are playing in Hollywood, check out all the big clubs/bars you will be sure to see plenty of the greats jammin that week (some even use aliases watch out, listen to the rumor mills). I saw Steve Morse at House Of Blues which was great, but bought tix ahead.

Couldnt get in to see Tony Levin and Liquid Tension, but heard it was a major jam. I tried to get into the Peavey jam with no luck.
    --Peavey EVH Wolfgang Standard-Black; 5150 Half Stack
    "In the 7th grade, James Sanford got me in to Santana and Van Halen. Who knows what the hell I would have been listening to otherwise. Thanks man, wherever you are!"-JD5150

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

08.29.11 @ 12:46 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jd5150
    I won't be there this year :-(
    Haven't been for a while. If you get a chance GO!!!!!! Don't think twice about it, get on a plane and go.

Amazing experience, you will see EVERYONE. I went a few years back (99 I think), met Eddie when he was introducing the 5150 II, got an autograph and photos with him. He also jammed in this glass booth which was cool. Also met Steve Vai 2x, Bootsy Collins 2x, Larry Graham, George Clinton, Gregg Bisonette, Tony Levin, Rudy Sarzo, and

CC Deville (actually a really nice guy) although I have to mention him on a different line as a courtesy to all the tried and true greats listed above :-)

All of them were more than happy to give/pose photos, chat, autographs etc. as long as you aren't an ass and ask them to autograph a bunch of shit you will sell. Steve Vai was so incredibly nice and gracious, but all were actually really nice.

It was cool the Rockwalk bass player hall of fame inductions at Guitar Center Hollywood were going on, Billy SHeehan, STanley Clarke, Tim Bogert, and Bootsy, all were being inducted... and get this guess who was the MC... Steven Fucking Segal, you say what the fuck? So did we hahaha.

PS- make sure to go by the and see the Dean Guitar Girls, they are HOT HOT HOT! Jackson had some hot ones too.

PPS- Make sure you look ahead and see what bands are playing in Hollywood, check out all the big clubs/bars you will be sure to see plenty of the greats jammin that week (some even use aliases watch out, listen to the rumor mills). I saw Steve Morse at House Of Blues which was great, but bought tix ahead.

Couldnt get in to see Tony Levin and Liquid Tension, but heard it was a major jam. I tried to get into the Peavey jam with no luck.
    I have a picture with these girls from last year. I know what you mean. I also met Mike A. there too. I asked nicely if Sammy was back in the band, last year he told me Sam & Eddie are talking. And I Said great see you next tour, he winked at me and said yes.

As for this year, I will ask about the New VH album.

Wink Wink Wink.

Unchained only letters and numbers's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dirty Movies
    Last Online

10.28.14 @ 02:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Wonder if Jenna will be there for Jackson?
    January 5, 2005 - Resurrection

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

Impossible to name only one
    Last Online

01.08.17 @ 09:19 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Paul Stanley will be there, im not going but im curious to see the pics of him with his new chin impant and cheek bone implants.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Beautiful Girls
    Last Online

03.03.17 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 25 Times in 4 Posts

I was invited by the boss, but I just don't want to drop $1,200 on a plane ticket.

But for those who are going, enjoy a nice fresh cigar, a cold brew and soak up some sun... pool-side before and after the doors open.