Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    12.25.01
    Age
    53
    Location
    Carmel, Ca
    Posts
    7,954
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

    05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default My First Dumbass Move Of 2005

    Yep, only nine days into the new year.

    I put some oil into my truck and FORGOT TO PUT THE PLUG BACK ON THE ENGINE..... I head out to my vehicle today and there's a black lake of oil. The inside of my engine compartment is splattered with oil too.

    Luckly for me, the cap was lodged in between the head and the air-filter.

    As I was driving home last night my engine was making all kind s of noise too.

    Dumbass....
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai


    My Blog:

    http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

    http://www.myspace.com/axxman300

  2. #2
    Good Enough rrussou812's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.27.00
    Age
    41
    Location
    Denton TX
    Posts
    2,147
    Favorite VH Album

    FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

    Top Of the World
    Last Online

    04.23.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Last edited by rrussou812; 01.09.05 at 03:37 PM.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default




    Just fuckin witcha, Axx. Just think of what the rest of '05 holds for ya!
    Last edited by LLFHS; 01.09.05 at 03:42 PM.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  4. #4
    Sinner's Swing! csm5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,094
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Yep, only nine days into the new year.

    I put some oil into my truck and FORGOT TO PUT THE PLUG BACK ON THE ENGINE..... I head out to my vehicle today and there's a black lake of oil. The inside of my engine compartment is splattered with oil too.

    Luckly for me, the cap was lodged in between the head and the air-filter.

    As I was driving home last night my engine was making all kind s of noise too.

    Dumbass....
    Du'oh-been there, done that. I got two better for you: I changed my oil and forgot to put the plug back on the engine but I did mange to leave the funnel in. I changed my oil another time and later on that day I was going to see someone for a booty call. I noticed my oil pressure was kind of low while on the interstate. I pulled into a gas station, saw my oil cap was wedged near the air filter and oil was all over the hood. Fortunately, it was only a quart low and didn't screw up my engine. I put some oil in and went and got me some.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

    If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

  5. #5
    Eruption DaleT's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.01.04
    Age
    54
    Location
    N. Myrtle Beach SC
    Posts
    1,095
    Last Online

    12.26.11 @ 07:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Axxman300
    Yep, only nine days into the new year.

    I put some oil into my truck and FORGOT TO PUT THE PLUG BACK ON THE ENGINE..... I head out to my vehicle today and there's a black lake of oil. The inside of my engine compartment is splattered with oil too.

    Luckly for me, the cap was lodged in between the head and the air-filter.

    As I was driving home last night my engine was making all kind s of noise too.

    Dumbass....
    Well... I was going to say that the good news is that dumbass moves are things you usally do once...just once. Then I saw csm5150's post.

  6. #6
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csm5150
    Du'oh-been there, done that. I got two better for you: I changed my oil and forgot to put the plug back on the engine but I did mange to leave the funnel in. I changed my oil another time and later on that day I was going to see someone for a booty call. I noticed my oil pressure was kind of low while on the interstate. I pulled into a gas station, saw my oil cap was wedged near the air filter and oil was all over the hood. Fortunately, it was only a quart low and didn't screw up my engine. I put some oil in and went and got me some.
    So basically you had to tend to TWO dipsticks that night.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  7. #7
    Sinner's Swing! csm5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,094
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleT
    Well... I was going to say that the good news is that dumbass moves are things you usally do once...just once. Then I saw csm5150's post.
    Thanks, I do appreciate that. Mind you this was while I was in college in 1993.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

    If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

  8. #8
    Sinner's Swing! csm5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,094
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    So basically you had to tend to TWO dipsticks that night.
    Actually no, just had one to tend to. The woman I was with tended to my other one-heheheeheheh.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

    If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

  9. #9
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csm5150
    Actually no, just had one to tend to. The woman I was with tended to my other one-heheheeheheh.
    O-riiiiight!!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  10. #10
    Hang 'Em High RRMB's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.09.03
    Age
    47
    Location
    EyeOhWuh
    Posts
    6,794
    Favorite VH Album

    The 1 that had that 1 song
    Favorite VH Song

    Runaround, MWM, MAM
    Last Online

    05.21.17 @ 06:42 PM
    Likes
    2
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Wll Axx, I feel for ya, I've done that one myself.

    As for my 1st bonehead move of 2005...




    Need I say more...other than this is a photo with a fake leg & foot in it. 3 more weeks of this damn thing...aaaaaarrrrrrrgggghhhhhh
    "Jesus, that fucker just crawled out of his hen house that was destroyed by the Alabama tornados. Fucking 280mph plus winds sucked the gleam off this bitch and passed it on to a bird in Rhoad Island." - Hurricane Halen 5/3/11 (about my birthday chicken from seenbad)

    "Pete is this big, loud muthafucker with a big ass heart, y'all!!!!---------" - Hurricane Halen 9/27/13

    "Princess Freckle-Tits hasn't had a good day." LLFHS 7/8/10 (on Lindsay Lohans' legal drama)


    http://www.facebook.com/RedRockinMonkeyBoy

    CHILDREN OF "THE FOOT" UNITE

  11. #11
    Eruption DaleT's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.01.04
    Age
    54
    Location
    N. Myrtle Beach SC
    Posts
    1,095
    Last Online

    12.26.11 @ 07:47 AM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by csm5150
    Thanks, I do appreciate that. Mind you this was while I was in college in 1993.
    Just some light-hearted ribbing....poke, poke.

  12. #12
    Atomic Punk ZeoBandit's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.29.02
    Age
    41
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    17,830
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 06:17 AM
    Likes
    54
    Liked 40 Times in 29 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I had a friend and his sister had a mid 80s Camaro Berlinetta. She came to softball practice one day all happy with herself because she changed her oil all by herself. 3 days later I saw her driving a different car. I asked her where her Camaro went to, and she said that when she changed her oil, she forgot to put new oil in the engine, and the engine was fried. I just about laughed my ass off!
    "What we are dealing with here, is a complete lack of respect for the law" - Jackie Gleason, Smokey and the Bandit

    www.geocaching.com - The site where you are the search engine.

  13. #13
    Atomic Punk LLFHS's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.08.04
    Location
    Secret Witness Protection Location
    Posts
    31,731
    Favorite VH Album

    Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

    Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

    07.30.17 @ 08:59 PM
    Likes
    34
    Liked 60 Times in 35 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoHalen
    I had a friend and his sister had a mid 80s Camaro Berlinetta. She came to softball practice one day all happy with herself because she changed her oil all by herself. 3 days later I saw her driving a different car. I asked her where her Camaro went to, and she said that when she changed her oil, she forgot to put new oil in the engine, and the engine was fried. I just about laughed my ass off!
    FUCKIN OUCH!
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

    [sigpic][/sigpic]


    Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

  14. #14
    Sinner's Swing! csm5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,094
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaleT
    Just some light-hearted ribbing....poke, poke.
    Yea I know it is-still have yet to figure out how to put the smiley faces in here to show that I'm not pissed off or anything like that.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

    If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

  15. #15
    Sinner's Swing! csm5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.04.04
    Age
    46
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    3,094
    Favorite VH Album

    5150
    Favorite VH Song

    Humans Being
    Last Online

    11.25.14 @ 09:53 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ZeoHalen
    I had a friend and his sister had a mid 80s Camaro Berlinetta. She came to softball practice one day all happy with herself because she changed her oil all by herself. 3 days later I saw her driving a different car. I asked her where her Camaro went to, and she said that when she changed her oil, she forgot to put new oil in the engine, and the engine was fried. I just about laughed my ass off!
    I hear a similiar story. My friend's cousin/uncle or something like that was/is a doctor and had a Jaguar. He changed the oil and left to let it drain. He forgot about it and then took off in his Jag. Needless to say, he burnt up the engine. The remedy-he went out and bought a brand new Jag.
    LSU Tigers 2003 & 2007 National Champs
    Detroit Pistons 2004 NBA Champs

    If looks could kill, I'd stare at everybody!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Dumbass celebrity marriages.
    By thinlineokc in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11.15.02, 02:30 PM
  2. Dumbass Falwell blames attack on gays and abortionists
    By tap1966 in forum World Trade Center/Pentagon Attacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09.17.01, 04:30 PM
  3. Just Move On Already
    By hellohawk in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05.30.01, 05:07 AM
  4. Van Halen-move on
    By Sputssuck in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03.21.01, 06:34 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •