Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Cincinatti Show pics, please!

Does anyone have any pics from the Cincinatti? Just wanted to know, thanks!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Last Online

02.18.12 @ 08:59 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I saw VH in Greensboro, Cleveland, and Cincinnati, all floor seats, 27th, 14th, and 5th row respectively. One more show and I'd been on stage with them! Nothing will top the emotion in Greensboro when the lights came up to Jump, but likewise, nothing will top the show in Cincinnati. Cleveland fell right in the middle. The show in Cinci absolutely fucking rocked and was the best concert I've ever seen--hands down.
    "I write and play music for a living, I'm not a businessman. It seems like all attorneys ever do is stir up trouble. They create problems that never existed and ream you for half your money, then they try to fix what they started and nail ya for whatever money you got left. I'll tell ya, man, I don't see how these guys sleep at night." --Edward Van Halen

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Here are some pics from Cinci. I cannot remember who sent these to me, so someone out there gets credit for these shots!

"I write and play music for a living, I'm not a businessman. It seems like all attorneys ever do is stir up trouble. They create problems that never existed and ream you for half your money, then they try to fix what they started and nail ya for whatever money you got left. I'll tell ya, man, I don't see how these guys sleep at night." --Edward Van Halen

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody get me a Doctor!
    Last Online

05.06.13 @ 02:25 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks for the pics. Look great!
    I think there may be more over at Vhreunion.com.
    Cheers
    The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Last Online

12.30.15 @ 02:27 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Default Cincinnati Fav Pic

I have to claim the pictures VHisalive posted above - I sent them to ya bud!

My favorite is Sammy licking his fingers - - I can hear him saying "I so love my baby's poundcake" just looking at it.

The one of Ed "clawing" Sammy is pretty cool too!
    Last edited by IndyFan; 01.12.05 at 07:00 AM.

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by IndyFan
    I have to claim the pictures VHisalive posted above - I sent them to ya bud!

My favorite is Sammy licking his fingers - - I can hear him saying "I so love my baby's poundcake" just looking at it.

The one of Ed "clawing" Sammy is pretty cool too!
    Great! Thanks! I was hoping that someone would claim them. Great pics of the best concert I've ever been to.

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ha, I remember this: Ed was standing behing his amps playing along with Sammy to "Tropic of Capricorn"! I wanted to yell "You look damn sexy, Ed!", but he wouldnt've heard me!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio