Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

View Poll Results: How do you feel about the band Motley Crue?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • They are great

8 14.81%
  • They are good

25 46.30%
  • They are just OK

16 29.63%
  • They suck

5 9.26%
Page 197 of 199 FirstFirst ... 97147187194195196197198199 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,955 of 2981
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 16,852 Times in 7,429 Posts

Default The Official Motley Crue Thread

I can’t stand Rachel Ray. I’m not surprised she’s a bitch, she seems like one.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 18,764 Times in 10,719 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post

MÖTLEY CRÜE's VINCE NEIL Dismisses Reunion Rumors: I Haven't Spoken To The Other Guys Since 'The Dirt' Movie Premiere

November 6, 2019

MÖTLEY CRÜE singer Vince Neil has blasted reports that tension between him and drummer Tommy Lee has kept the band from embarking on a reunion tour.

Over the weekend, RadarOnline.com published an article claiming that Neil and Leewere locked in a war of words as they allegedly bickered over who should go to rehab first.

RadarOnline.com wrote: "According to sources, the '80s hair band is set to cash in with a $150 million Live Nation tour — if heavyweight front man Neil drops 40 pounds and gets treatment. But insiders say the 58-year-old singer was infuriated by the promoters' slim-down demands — and insisted boozehound Lee needs is the one that needs to clean up his act! And that's not sitting well with Lee."

Neil has since taken to Twitter to quash the report. He wrote: "People these rumors are false. I haven't spoken to any band member's since movie premiere. I had to cancel shows due to back problems which I am getting treatment now. There is no tension between me and Tommy. Don't believe anything from These so-called gossip sites. Keep Rocking"

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mo...ovie-premiere/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Song

Hang `em High, I'm the One
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 04:04 PM
    Liked 1,979 Times in 1,129 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    Rachel Ray.....absolute MONSTER.
    Do tell! I thought she was so hot when she first came on the scene. Then I read some interview where she said, "I don't like quiet people, and I know they don't like me!" Way to win over potential fans. Then she supposedly slammed Oprah, who was the one bringing her to the masses, which made her look like an ingrate. Then she got plump. Wondered why I haven't heard of her in years.

Last Online

11.21.19 @ 03:16 PM
    Liked 11,171 Times in 6,168 Posts

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

11.17.19 @ 10:43 PM
    Liked 12,497 Times in 6,838 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyBoy View Post
    Do tell! I thought she was so hot when she first came on the scene. Then I read some interview where she said, "I don't like quiet people, and I know they don't like me!" Way to win over potential fans. Then she supposedly slammed Oprah, who was the one bringing her to the masses, which made her look like an ingrate. Then she got plump. Wondered why I haven't heard of her in years.
    We hosted her more than once, and after the first time, the managers were dreading it.

She was just bossy & mean, every single time.
    I saw it firsthand, and was just glad i wasn't directly in the line of fire.

Our CBDM coordinated these events with far bigger celebs (Paul Stanley, Martha Stewart,
    Julie Andrews, fer chrissakes), and none of them shouted at anyone.

And she wasnt shouting at HER people, she was yelling at us, in her annoying,
    hoarse Rachel Ray voice.

Then she'd turn on the super fake, HELLOOOOO, HOW ARE YOU???
    Once the stupid fans started lining up.

All i could think was, imagine being married to this woman?
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 01:09 PM
    Liked 1,341 Times in 863 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Do any songs on that album have a chorus outside of "Hooligan?"
    Dave
    VH FOREVER!!!!!!!

Stats:
    BECAME PSYCHO FAN: 12/91
    VAN HALEN W/DAVE: 9x
    VAN HALEN W/SAMMY: 8x
    VAN HALEN W/GARY: 5x
    CHICKENFOOT/THE CIRCLE: 9x
    DAVE SOLO: 13x
    SAMMY SOLO: 15x (W/MONTROSE 1x, @CABO WABO CANTINA 1x)
    GARY/EXTREME/TRIBE OF JUDAH/HURTSMILE: 7x
    MET: Sammy 1x, Dave almost 1x, Gary 2x

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 115 Times in 52 Posts

Apparently the Black Crowes manager told Howard Stern on his wrap up show that Crue, Leppard and Poison are touring together next year? Also AC/DC touring.

Ironically its the guy Wolf has beef with reporting it - anyway can anyone listen to this audio on the Sirius app?

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/statu...46189915742210

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/statu...48990381211648

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by leroy View Post
    Apparently the Black Crowes manager told Howard Stern on his wrap up show that Crue, Leppard and Poison are touring together next year? Also AC/DC touring.

Ironically its the guy Wolf has beef with reporting it - anyway can anyone listen to this audio on the Sirius app?

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/statu...46189915742210

https://twitter.com/mitchlafon/statu...48990381211648
    I thought Motley signed a contract to never play again.

Why would Mick agree to this, in his current, very frail state?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Mick just did this.

MÖTLEY CRÜE's MICK MARS, FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH's IVAN MOODY Featured In CORY MARKS's 'Outlaws & Outsiders' Video
    November 15, 2019

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/mo...tsiders-video/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Song

Hang `em High, I'm the One
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 04:04 PM
    Liked 1,979 Times in 1,129 Posts

Premium Member

Who would they sign a contract not to play with? "The plaintiff, Live Nation, says the defendant promised to be unprofitable. Now that they have made a profit, they owe the plaintiff a percentage of the money they had promised not to make."

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

Seventh Seal/Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 09:27 AM
    Liked 528 Times in 328 Posts

The 4 members signed a contract to never play as Motley Crue again.

If they come back, it will purely be to wring the money cloth a bit tighter. And who can blame em?

C-Sections cost money and Vince is about to pop.

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

If they come back, it will purely be to wring the money cloth a bit tighter. And who can blame em?

Watch KISS come back for the 60th anniversary of Destroyer.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Report: MÖTLEY CRÜE, DEF LEPPARD And POISON To Team Up For 2020 U.S. Stadium Tour

November 18, 2019

According to Rolling Stone, MÖTLEY CRÜE will hit the road next year for a U.S. tour with fellow hard rock acts POISON and DEF LEPPARD. Sources have confirmed to the magazine that the three acts will perform at stadiums around the country.

The upcoming trek means that the four members of MÖTLEY CRÜE have collectively agreed to rip up the "cessation of touring" contract that they signed in 2014 preventing any of them from performing under the CRÜE name in the future.

In 2015, MÖTLEY CRÜE completed "The Final Tour", closing the book on the band's iconic career after performing a total of 164 shows in 72 markets, grossing over $100 million.

The Rolling Stone report comes just days after THE BLACK CROWES' manager, Mark DiDia of Red Light Management, stated during an appearance on "The Howard Stern Wrap-Up Show" that MÖTLEY CRÜE, DEF LEPPARD and POISON were teaming up for a 2020 tour.

"There's a MÖTLEY CRÜE / POISON / DEF LEPPARD tour coming, there's a RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE... AC/DC's coming," DiDia said. "There's a lot of rock coming out next year. God bless Drake and Billie Eilish and all that, they're streaming music and they have a lot of followers. Rock doesn't stream, but there's a thing that's happening. I think people miss guitars and bass and drums."

Last month, Radar Online reported that MÖTLEY CRÜE had been offered $150 million by Live Nation to reunite for a tour but only if singer Vince Neil lost 40 pounds and got treatment. The report also claimed that Neil and drummer Tommy Lee were locked in a war of words as they allegedly bickered over who should go to rehab first.

A week later, Neil took to Twitter to quash the report, insisting that the rumors were false and claiming that he hadn't spoken to any of his bandmates since the March premiere of the film adaptation of their 2001 autobiography "The Dirt". "There is no tension between me and Tommy," he wrote. "Don't believe anything from these so-called gossip sites."

POISON singer Bret Michaels has repeatedly stated in recent interviews that his band will return to the road in 2020 and he claimed he was "working real hard" to put together an "incredible" and "really awesome" package tour with other acts.

Last Friday, MÖTLEY CRÜE fueled rumors of a possible reunion by promoting an online petition asking the group to come back. The band's official Twitter account shared a link to a Change.org petition started by "Motley Mann", and included the brief message, "This is interesting…"

Back in 2014, bassist Nikki Sixx told Rolling Stone that MÖTLEY CRÜE couldn't legally play again after the completion of the farewell tour. "The only loophole is if all four band members agreed to do it, we could override our own contract," he said. "But we know that will never happen. There are people in this band who will refuse to ever do it again, and you're talking to one of them. There is no amount of money that would ever make me do it again because I have such pride in how we’re ending it.

"If anybody ever — and I don't believe anybody ever would — would call any other bandmembers and say, 'Hey, it's been 10 years, let's just do 10 shows. A million a pop,' it could never happen unless all four band members agreed," Sixx added. "And if we did agree, the way we've set it up — including this conversation right now — we'd have so much egg on our face. We have so much pride that that alone would stop it."

After the members of MÖTLEY CRÜE reunited last year to record four new songs for "The Dirt" film, some fans assumed that the group would be open to the idea of playing together again at a special event to promote the movie. But Sixx shot down the idea earlier this year, telling Rolling Stone: "Sometimes I look out at my friends, like the guys in AEROSMITH and METALLICA, and I'm, like, 'God damn it, did we retire too soon?' But there will be no one-offs in our future. Maybe we'll just get together and jam in [guitarist] Mick Mars's front room."

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/re...-stadium-tour/

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 09:41 AM
    Liked 2,534 Times in 1,560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MF5150 View Post

So would it be Motlee Crew?
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.21.19 @ 05:40 AM
    Liked 115 Times in 52 Posts

Official!