5150, Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance The Night Away, Dreams
    Last Online

05.08.18 @ 01:14 PM
    Liked 34 Times in 10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Yerfdog
    That'll melt the ice. Proven fact.

...Might not help much with the date later, though...
    That has actually crossed my mind! It now appears that my brother is a little jealous of me. I asked him what time that gal usually show up at the bar during the week, and he replies with "Uh, I don't know" He's the one that hangs out there on the week nights while I'm slaving away at work, but he never gets any action. This girl calls me from the bar Tuesday night from his cell phone and I think he's a little bit perturbed. I'll walk to the fucking bar if I have to! It's not that far.
    "Viking - last to sleep, first to rise, last to leave, that's how the Nords of old rocked the house." ~ timmac in the 'Texas Linkers' thread talking about yours truly. :-)

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights, Cabo Wabo
    Last Online

06.10.19 @ 11:10 AM
    Liked 56 Times in 22 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Poundcake
    Update on my baby...... got her back about 5, and she looks horrible! I didn't expect her to look like that. They got all tumor out, but she has to have drains for 5 days. Any vets out there? We should know in about 10 days what type of mass it was She seems pretty good so far though, we are just trying to keep her laying down as much as possible.

It tears me up to look at her. You would think she had spinal replacement surgery instead of getting a growth the size of a silver dollar removed.

Favorite VH Album

VH I
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.13.19 @ 08:28 AM
    Liked 12 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Viking
    That has actually crossed my mind! It now appears that my brother is a little jealous of me. I asked him what time that gal usually show up at the bar during the week, and he replies with "Uh, I don't know" He's the one that hangs out there on the week nights while I'm slaving away at work, but he never gets any action. This girl calls me from the bar Tuesday night from his cell phone and I think he's a little bit perturbed. I'll walk to the fucking bar if I have to! It's not that far.
    I've used a lighter to briefly heat up the key before... just make sure you don't use the flame for too long, especially if you have a key with a plastic base.... that could be bad.

I'm heading to Chicago tomorrow night for a couple nights of fun... could you guys make sure the streets are all clean by the time I get there?
    Nothing to see here.

Last Online

01.13.07 @ 10:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen
    Aw, Heather, that breaks my heart...

hope everything pans out well for your pal...
    Same here! I can't even look at that pic of your pup without feeling sad. I do hope she gets better!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Baluchitherium VanHalenMetallica's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH 1,Balance,FW,1984,FUCK
    Favorite VH Song

Not a big Van Halen 3 fan
    Last Online

04.30.08 @ 03:06 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Summer Nights in Cabo
    It tears me up to look at her. You would think she had spinal replacement surgery instead of getting a growth the size of a silver dollar removed.

That poor dog.I hope it clears up soon!
    The question is not, "Does love exist?"
    But when she leaves, where she goes?
    I got the feelin' she don't know either
    Wait like the wind, watch where she blows

Last Online

07.24.15 @ 09:25 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

The Shawshank Redemption is on T.V. right now. Great movie.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

05.12.18 @ 06:53 PM
    Liked 63 Times in 38 Posts

Donor

Default Just sayin' good night 1-10-05

To TP and SNIC....hope your dog is doing better now. Those pics were agonizing to look at. I'm not a pet guy myself, but I do like animals, and seeing them suffer leaves me feeling like someone scooped out my heart with a rusty rake.

Just got through watching the next 2 hours of "24" and you haven't seen this show yet.....get off your ass. It's the best thing I've seen on TV in a long time, and I've started to HATE TV too!

Another Rainy Night awaits (without yoooooooouu), and Tuesday promises to be a dose of the same ol' bullshit. More death-stares in the hall from the woman in the next section who asked me out on that fateful date.....more whining and bitching from people who have no idea how to reboot their computers.....likely I'll be gypped out of a parking spot again (we're running out, hiring scads of people).

Sigh.....with everything that wore my spirit down today it's a wonder I made it to the gym. Oh well.....without my workouts I'd feel even worse. Hopefully it won't take me two hours to fall asleep like it did last night.

Maybe I'll just load up Dark Side of the Moon into my MP3 player and fall asleep to that. Good night, linkers........
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Your Hacked Nude Photo Here!

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

VH, WACF, FW, 5150, OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams/Unchained/InASR/5150
    Last Online

06.13.19 @ 07:14 PM
    Liked 321 Times in 169 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by InTheBeginning
    Today is the one year anniversary of my heart attack. Glad I'm still here!

Brett - great job so far with the new digs!
    Scarry stuff, my friend. Stick around...glad you're still with us.

"The shit I read on this site." -- Dave's Dreidel (Nov 6th, 2013)

"Don't ever confuse talent with fame." -- Bob Lefsetz

"There's very little greatness in this world, but in the crucible of quality there's a special corner reserved for Van Halen." -- Bob Lefsetz

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

We watched the end of the Anne Frank from 2001 today! Oh god, that's the hardest I've ever cried during a movie at school!
    So you broke down, trying to leave town, I broke down crying on your return. You left me feeling hopeful, I'll never see your face again. You made for a bad lover's liver. You stole all the covers and busted my head. You made me such an asshole, I wish we'd never met. I'm tired of being bored. I'm through with the headaches. Hiding my hands that tremble like earthquakes. Under the table, under the daytime sky, Good Fucking Bye- Good Fucking Bye, Alkaline Trio

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhslilhottie
    We watched the end of the Anne Frank from 2001 today! Oh god, that's the hardest I've ever cried during a movie at school!
    I remember you remarking some weeks back something to the effect that you didn't want to read the book and you wanted the Cliff Notes or something. I hated being forced to read in school too, but there are so many stories of human truth out there that need to be heard, and the story of Anne Frank is indeed one of the most important.

I was gonna say back then that you should know her story, but I thought to myself...."She'll find out." I'm glad it had the impact on you that it did.

You should read "Alive" by Piers Paul Read sometime. It's a different story of humans surviving horrible odds, but very impacting nontheless.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Middle of Tornado/earthquake alley.... so confused!!!
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

07.22.17 @ 12:18 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    To TP and SNIC....hope your dog is doing better now. Those pics were agonizing to look at. I'm not a pet guy myself, but I do like animals, and seeing them suffer leaves me feeling like someone scooped out my heart with a rusty rake.

Just got through watching the next 2 hours of "24" and you haven't seen this show yet.....get off your ass. It's the best thing I've seen on TV in a long time, and I've started to HATE TV too!

Another Rainy Night awaits (without yoooooooouu), and Tuesday promises to be a dose of the same ol' bullshit. More death-stares in the hall from the woman in the next section who asked me out on that fateful date.....more whining and bitching from people who have no idea how to reboot their computers.....likely I'll be gypped out of a parking spot again (we're running out, hiring scads of people).

Sigh.....with everything that wore my spirit down today it's a wonder I made it to the gym. Oh well.....without my workouts I'd feel even worse. Hopefully it won't take me two hours to fall asleep like it did last night.

Maybe I'll just load up Dark Side of the Moon into my MP3 player and fall asleep to that. Good night, linkers........

Just to let you know, she was up and back to her old self pretty much the next day. It was amazing. Like nothing ever happend to her. She got her drains out today, and the docs cleaned her up some more so she looks soooo much better! She really had me worried! But like I said, it never really seemed to bother her.
    http://www.myspace.com/texaschic22
    It's private.. but if you at least say who you are from VH links I will add ya!

Favorite VH Album

Anything Mike played on
    Favorite VH Song

Anything Mike played on
    Last Online

Donor

I'm glad to hear she's back to her normal dogness. I can only imagine how hard it was to take care of her and keep her lying down. She must have been so scared and confused at first.
    LowLifeFlatHeadScum

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LowLifeFlatHeadScum
    I remember you remarking some weeks back something to the effect that you didn't want to read the book and you wanted the Cliff Notes or something. I hated being forced to read in school too, but there are so many stories of human truth out there that need to be heard, and the story of Anne Frank is indeed one of the most important.

I was gonna say back then that you should know her story, but I thought to myself...."She'll find out." I'm glad it had the impact on you that it did.

You should read "Alive" by Piers Paul Read sometime. It's a different story of humans surviving horrible odds, but very impacting nontheless.
    That movie tore me up! I hated it when they took her away from her father and that was the last time she ever saw him! You hafta be the coldest person on the planet if that dosn't make you cry even the littlest bit!

Yeah, I really wanted to read it, but I never had enough time! I was always going somewhere or doing something, so I never had time to read, but I've now seen both versions of the movie!

I think my sister have "Alive", I'll ask her!

Intresting fact: Anne Franks book is 2nd to the Bible in being the most popular non-fictional novel.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

06.26.19 @ 05:36 PM
    Liked 161 Times in 68 Posts

Hope your puppy is feeling better.
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    And thats about what its worth.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

06.25.19 @ 08:27 PM
    Liked 1,140 Times in 474 Posts

am now eating 5 eggs and 8 oz of red potatoes and listening to steve vai's passion and warfare

fun huh?