Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Last Online

06.07.06 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Went to Glen Helen on Saturday and am in the Pit tonight at Universal - and I have to be honest - there were a few moments I felt guilty for being there without the VH Bros!

Don't get me wrong - had a great time! Roth impressed me and Sam was the man (this coming from a pro-Roth guy) but there were a few moments that I felt like I was cheating on my lady. But looking out over the crowd and realizing how many people want VH - gave me warm fuzzies!

After seeing it first hand there is no way Dave ever fronts VH - Sammy on the other hand could pick up right where he left off when he got the boot.

Last Online

08.11.17 @ 05:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Don't be so hard on yourself. Do you think the brothers VH feel guilty for not making music the last 4 years?

Glad you had a good time. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

FAIR WARNING
    Favorite VH Song

SINNER\'S SWING
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

dave could step in with VH right now and it would be awesome. his shows have been great (i've been to six, seven will be tomorrow) and he's in great shape and has proven 'he can sing the songs'. his voice is fine and anyone saying otherwise is just a sammy-lovin' dave-basher.

do any true vh fans really want to see sammy hagar sprint back and forth across the stage (without any purpose or method to it) and mix drinks on stage while being supported by mike, eddie, & alex?? come one. roth looks great, sounds great, and is the creator of the VH mystic. if there's a reunion, it's gotta be roth.

what would you rather have, another vh album containing six or seven songs with the word 'love' in the title; or six or seven songs like the classic roth/VH?? the world has spoken pretty clearly on this - just look at the record sales people!!!! enough said on that topic.
    TX7081040

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

Originally posted by TX7081040:
    dave could step in with VH right now and it would be awesome. his shows have been great (i've been to six, seven will be tomorrow) and he's in great shape and has proven 'he can sing the songs'. his voice is fine and anyone saying otherwise is just a sammy-lovin' dave-basher.

do any true vh fans really want to see sammy hagar sprint back and forth across the stage (without any purpose or method to it) and mix drinks on stage while being supported by mike, eddie, & alex?? come one. roth looks great, sounds great, and is the creator of the VH mystic. if there's a reunion, it's gotta be roth.

what would you rather have, another vh album containing six or seven songs with the word 'love' in the title; or six or seven songs like the classic roth/VH?? the world has spoken pretty clearly on this - just look at the record sales people!!!! enough said on that topic.
    what's a dude from detroit doing going to 7 concerts? [img]smile.gif[/img]

and don't bring the record sales thing into this st all. they mean jack shit.

if you are going to base any kind of a reunion on who puts on a better show via this tour, it's sam. and if you're gonna base it on who sounds better vocally, it's sam. if ya wanna base it on going back in time, it's dave

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

11.18.12 @ 07:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This stuff always turns into the same old fucking pissing match of Dave vs. Sammy! [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Guess what, they both have been putting on a hell of a show!! If you say it any other way, you're lying!!

Yes, I prefer Dave over Sammy. But, after seeing the show, I'm confident that either one of them could return to VH and do well. But, I don't see VH coming back with either of them, so who the hell cares!!

I'd be amazed to see VH do anything at this point!!
    But, you know we've all seen weirder things happen!! [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So This is Love/Mean Street
    Last Online

09.23.17 @ 09:09 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 4 Posts

VH2001, you said it brother. From what I've heard and am going to see I think either can step in. I'll be honest, I don't want sam back in VH, at least not right now. But that doesn't mean I don't think he couldn't get the job done. I've heard the mp3s and especially the one of Roth singing Little Dreamer. Anyone saying dave can't get it done is umm..... probably a Sam lover.

I love dave but Sam still has it-no doubt. So anyone that loves Sam give some props to dave-open your ears JACKASS!!!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Anything Dave
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m the one
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

They should both go back to the fold and call the tour "Deul Injection"
    Fuck it, it's only Rock and Roll!<br /><br />B.D.