Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

FAIR WARNING
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

First off, I would like to say to anyone who claims that Dave has lost his voice or should hang it up etc. etc... You people know as much about VH as the guy who wrote the liner notes for the WCF cd claiming TORA TORA was an instant classic.

You guys just don't understand what classic VH attitude and music is all about. You should lock yourself in a room and jerk off to the LIVE WITHOUT A NET video...

This ain't 1984.. I knew that the minute HFT started. That isn't Alex up there. But the guy who wrote those songs, and sings them on the record. That's the fuckin guy that was on stage tonight. Dave brouht his "A" game tonight, I feel bad for the West Coast, I've seen the videos of the first leg of this tour where he is just standing around.. Dave was all over the stage tonight.. During "Everybody wants Some? Dave had the crowd in his fuckin hand... "I'm The One" was insane,, who do you want singing this shit?? Hagar? Cherone? Bret Fuckin Michaels?? Dave is doing what he does best, in top form.. I've read the reviews of the sound being fucked and covering for Dave's voice.. BULLSHIT.. His voice was right in front tonight (except Yankee Rose)..
    Brian Young is great,, no Eddie. Nobody can match the intro to Mean Street or Eddies tone.. Nobody..
    What more does Dave have to bring to the table...
    I can't imagine what it would have been like with VH behind him.. Maybe someday we will find out...

Oh yeah Tequila boy went on after Dave.. After the 3hour video montage and 3 lock box I headed out to the highway...I can't justify writing a review of the guy who turned VH into a second rate Journey....

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Originally posted by CITIZEN ZERO:
    First off, I would like to say to anyone who claims that Dave has lost his voice or should hang it up etc. etc... You people know as much about VH as the guy who wrote the liner notes for the WCF cd claiming TORA TORA was an instant classic.
    LOL

We've got a thread about reviews for this particular show here...

SHOW REVIEWS August 27th - Meadowbrook Farm Musical Arts Center (Gilford, NH)!

I've cut and pasteed your review into it so I'll close this. Glad you had a good time, man.
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."