Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

THE FIRST ALBUM
    Favorite VH Song

ICE CREAM MAN
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ANYONE GOING TO JUNE 21 SHOW AT CRICKETT PAVILLION IN AZ. I WILL BE THERE 6TH ROW CENTER. PAID 140.00 AND WORTH EVERY PENNY. MY BOSS IS RENTING A HUMMER LIMO. SHOULD BE A HELL OF A PARTY. WOULD BE COOL TO HOOK UP WITH SOME OTHER VH FREAKS. DROP ME A LINE. CLOSETROCKSTAR@AOL.COM

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Last Online

05.03.05 @ 09:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

you gonna let us ride in the limo too????

I'll be there with my girlfriend - she's not a big Roth fan, but she will be after the concert!!!

I don't have my tickets yet, I get paid here in a couple of days and I'm gonna get some of the ones left on ebay.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

7th Seal / Amsterdam
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dude!!9 dayssssssssss, Yes I and 2 friends will be there. The only real bummer here is Cricket pavilion does not allow tailgate partying of any kind. I called and spoke w/ them about that yesterday. Serious bummer. One of my buddies lives pretty close to the pavilion and maybe he know of a killer bar in the area we can get shit faced at. Ofcourse a Hummer limo wouldnt be a bad place to do that either! at any rate Im interested in a pre party---Lets see how many other Phx folks are interested.In the meantime Ill try to scout a party location--Peace!
    "Dude, that smells...Did you check your drawers?" -EVH<br /><br />witch-hunt.com

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

09.08.06 @ 11:08 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i am trying like hell to get down there, i'm from phx but in alaska now for college...if i'm there, i'm gonna tape the show too!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

7th Seal / Amsterdam
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anyone know of a good bar close to the concert to preparty at? NO prepartying is allowed at the pavilion parkinglot.
    "Dude, that smells...Did you check your drawers?" -EVH<br /><br />witch-hunt.com

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

im so ready. for this, i just wish dave was closeing the show, i like sammy and all he good with no doubt, but i wanna see dave close, dam it to hell. i hear sammy saying dave isnt good enough to close and all he can lick my the sweat off my nutts ......
    well as far as a bar, theres not many over there. 67th ave theres a few i think and maybe the mall has a bar there in the mexican restraunt
    well i know most you guys want sam closesing.
    thats your oppinion. i just spoke mine thats all. i have seats center 203 section i had section 105 seats 13 14 row p but i did some swapping so i could take my new girlfriend.
    well everyone have fun and bring a friend, lets sell this show out cmon
    (( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

08.21.15 @ 01:42 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Well have fun. I was going until I found out that the tickets I bought on Ebay didn't exist. Personally I'm sick of the bullshit you have to go thru to go to a fricken concert anymore.

F*ck Ticketmaster. F*ck Ebay. F*ck scalpers.
    F*ck that crap venue Blockhead Cricket Pavilion too.
    Well that liquor in the night-time leaves strange memories. Seems a lifetime, since yesterday...

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

VH2
    Favorite VH Song

Women In Love
    Last Online

01.29.08 @ 09:37 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave closes this show. There isn't much out there as I remember in terms of bars but I haven't lived there since 1996.

I am absolutely pumped for this show! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img]
    "F!*^# the concert...Let's go across the freeway and get a drink...whadya say" DLR at the 1983 US Festival. I was there!!!

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

09.25.13 @ 12:04 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'M SO EXCITED!!! I just won two front row tickets to the show from KDKB this morning!!! I had to sing VH/DLR/SH songs from 6:15 this morning to 9:00. My throat is kinda hurtin, but damnit, I'M GONNA BE THERE FRONT ROW!!!!! I've never been so pumped in my life!!!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

7th Seal / Amsterdam
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dude, That is cool. I won the "Lick it for Tickets" contest on KDKB this week so I am gonna be onstage w/ Sammy during his whole set and I get to go to the sound check too. We are 2 seriously lucky people!!!Look for me-- Ill be the one onstage w/ the huge smile!!!!!!!!Seriously though Ill be wearing glasses and a black short sleeve buttonup shirt w/ little flames all over it. Maybe we can hook up and fire up a dube!!! see ya there.......

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Right on Insano!!! First off, I'm a girl, not a dude (no feelings hurt). Second off, I will TOTALLY be looking out for you (since I will be in the front row). Not sure what I'm going to wear yet....maybe my VH Mechanics shirt OR a black baseball VH shirt....Oh the decisions!!(I'm such a girl). Whatever I decide to wear, look for the girl with long blonde hair and a HUGE smile on her face singing every song Dave and Sammy are gonna put out there, 'cause that will be me!

Yes we are the two luckiest people!!!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Favorite VH Song

7th Seal / Amsterdam
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oops sorry about the dude remark! but now that you have somewhat revealed yourself I have 2 questions. Are you nice to look at? and most importantly...Will you flash Sammy while Im on stage w/ him? Hey, these are legitimate questions. Im sure everyone on the forum wants to know. Seriously though I will try to look for you while Im up there. What is your approximate age so I can narrow it down a bit when Im scanning the crowd? Dont worry--Im not charles manson or anything. If we meet youll know right away that Im fun and harmless. Go to http://www.Witch-Hunt.com and look at PICS. Im INSANO. By the way how did you win your tix, what was the deal with it? I didnt hear about it on the radio. Be Good!!

INSANO

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

LOL.............O.k., well, I'm not too sore on the eyes, going on 35 (look about 28) and as for flashing Sammy, well, I'm taking my fiance and I think he would probably kill me if I did. Checked out the pics..very cool! Where do you guys play?

For the tickets, I had to sing Van Halen / Sammy/ Dave songs while on the phone with Tim & Mark from 6:15 this morning straight through until 9:00. They would check in on me periodically to make sure I was still singing. It was pretty funny...I had to have the cordless in the shower with me so they could pick me up singing.

So, what VH lick did you guess to win your stage tickets? Do you know how many people are going to be there with you? That is going to be so cool...looking out at 50+ thousand people!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.19.12 @ 01:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by INSANO:
    Anyone know of a good bar close to the concert to preparty at? NO prepartying is allowed at the pavilion parkinglot.
    Some friends and I are going to meet at Sixshooters Bar and Grill @ 7611 W. Thomas Road before the show. That's not too far away from the concert.

By the way......congrats to you on being able to party on stage with Sammy!!!
    "The sound of Van Halen was meant to spill out, all over your stereo and ruin the rest of your record collection "...David Lee Roth

Check out one of the best bands to come out of Arizona. Roger Clyne and the Peacemakers. www.rogerclyne.net

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

The Full Bug (of course)
    Last Online

07.31.15 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey guys... look for me...
    you might just recognize me from a little
    brouhaha at the Pleasure Dump last November..

And guess what... FullBugAZ is at it again....
    I got backstage passes and I know how to use em!!!!!!!!

I'll be wearing a "VH Fansites Tour of the Web" tshirt and a huge f@ckin grin as demonstrated above.

[ June 20, 2002, 08:49 PM: Message edited by: FullBugAZ ]
    "I think the fact that FBAZ ain't makin' a grave and dancing all over it puts him on a high-enough road.But for those of us who like to pull our smokin' donuts on the low road, FBAZ ain't gloatin' near enough..." - The Slawterhouse Bug