Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

So after all the Brad Starks "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" BS we've heard for the last year and the mods "We'll tell you WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT" crap that we have been force fed on top of it, it appears that the BIG PD mods were as much in the dark as the rest of us were...They have been officially knocked off their pedestals!What do you think will become of them? After all, I remember a time when a few of them thought that being a PD MOD made them shoe-ins for back stage passes and that kissing Brads ass made them important...Well, word is out now and it's OVER! Go ahead, re-open the "DOME" I doubt anyone will be in a big hurry to post there. It's almost embarrasing, the way all the fans were kept waiting and hoping and the way that Brad and the mods kept BAITING everyone to keep us interested . Go bury your heads in the sand and come down to EARTH, your party is OVER!

THE NEW NEWS IS GOOD NEWS and I couldn't be happier!
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Nice to see that someone else has a realistic view of the late and unlamented Blue Pasture
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh FORD, I usually agree with everything you say, just take a look back at my posts and realize it [img]smile.gif[/img] And I agree with most of your politics, although don't bother joining in on Political threads on this board because, well, I don't feel a desire to [img]smile.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by MDoggie:
    Oh FORD, I usually agree with everything you say, just take a look back at my posts and realize it [img]smile.gif[/img] And I agree with most of your politics, although don't bother joining in on Political threads on this board because, well, I don't feel a desire to [img]smile.gif[/img]
    I couldn't blame you for that. Hell, one word against His Fraudulency, and the GOP hit squads are all over your ass
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Last Online

12.07.17 @ 01:08 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

What does this have to do with the Sam & Dave tour????

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Crown Royal:

WEll, Just the fact that VH is not invoved in this tour at all and that we were led to believe (for a really long time) that good things were going to happen with VH and DLR. TO me this press conference pretty much states that we were suckered!
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Last Online

11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts

Donor

No idea Give me a shot of Cabo CR...

Last Online

Originally posted by dirtymovies:
    DM my friend, long time no talk.

How have you been??

One Cabo comin' up!!!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I miss the PD - they should have at least left open the "personal, whiney, grudge bullshit" forum.
    Delusions of eloquence

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow aka VHL:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Crown Royal:

WEll, Just the fact that VH is not invoved in this tour at all and that we were led to believe (for a really long time) that good things were going to happen with VH and DLR. TO me this press conference pretty much states that we were suckered!</font>[/QUOTE]we weren't suckered. who here really thought something good would come of vh and dlr anytime soon? they haven't communicated with us at all for whatever reason. so based on that, how were we led to believe anything good would happen? i can't believe people would honestly take brad's word seriously. it should be clear to everyone that nothing is on the table right now and may not ever be again.

if you think vh is secretly working with dave or sam or both, you're missing the whole deal here...

i don't see how vh not speaking to the fanbase has led us to believe anything except for the fact that one of two things is possible...

ed is very sick

ed and al don't give 2 shits

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think your right to a point JMJ. But I do believe that they "KEPT us going" for their own selfish reasons...Have you never wanted to believe something so bad? Made it easy to play into their game...

[ April 17, 2002 at 11:42 AM: Message edited by: Fabulous Shadow aka VHL ]</p>

Last Online

11.12.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 121 Times in 68 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Crown Royal:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dirtymovies:

How have you been??

One Cabo comin' up!!!

</font>[/QUOTE]Gracias mi amigo! I've been good - better now that the tour is official. How 'bout you my man?

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Gracias mi amigo!
    ??
    Eat Us And Smile

Last Online

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Crown Royal:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dirtymovies:

How have you been??

One Cabo comin' up!!!

</font>[/QUOTE]Gracias mi amigo! I've been good - better now that the tour is official. How 'bout you my man?
    </font>[/QUOTE]No too bad DM!!!

Just waiting for summer to come.

I'm real glad about the tour. Not too sure how close to the Winnipeg area they will come, so I may just have to fly somewhere to see this. I really do not want to miss this.

Interesting though, we have an outdoor classic rock music festival weekend each year around July. Both Dave and Sam have played at it in the past few years. Sam said he had an absolute blast playing at it and would definitely come back if invited.

Well Sam, you're invited. Bring your new friend Dave along!!!

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Fabulous Shadow aka VHL:
    So after all the Brad Starks "NO NEWS IS GOOD NEWS" BS we've heard for the last year and the mods "We'll tell you WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT" crap that we have been force fed on top of it, it appears that the BIG PD mods were as much in the dark as the rest of us were...They have been officially knocked off their pedestals!What do you think will become of them? After all, I remember a time when a few of them thought that being a PD MOD made them shoe-ins for back stage passes and that kissing Brads ass made them important...Well, word is out now and it's OVER! Go ahead, re-open the "DOME" I doubt anyone will be in a big hurry to post there. It's almost embarrasing, the way all the fans were kept waiting and hoping and the way that Brad and the mods kept BAITING everyone to keep us interested. Go bury your heads in the sand and come down to EARTH, your party is OVER!

THE NEW NEWS IS GOOD NEWS and I couldn't be happier!
    You know, I was waiting for a comment like this to appear.

As a former mod at the PD, I will tell you right here, right now...

...NONE of us EVER knew ANYTHING in relation to the band's status. Period. That had been stated and reinstated time after time, yet every single PD member just couldn't see that. Or rather, they did, they just refused to believe it.

Beileve what you want, I don't care. But I, and the rest of the fellow mods, knew just as much as every single one of you that frequented the PD.

Nobody was ever promised backstage passes, promos, or any other freebies. It wasn't even ever mentioned. If you felt "baited", then you obviously read far too much into what you were told.

When the PD was shut down, indefinitely, none of us ever received a warning. So, once again, for something like that, we were just as much in the loop as any of you. Imagine getting up, taking your shower, eating your breakfast and driving to work. Only, when you arrive at your place of business, you find the doors have been chained and locked. That's what it was like, okay?

And, I disagree. The party is only just beginning. It's just a shame Ed and Al refuse to RSVP.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008