Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

FAIR WARNING
    Favorite VH Song

SINNER\'S SWING
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hot of the press: sammy hagar will be giving free tax advice during next show. H&R Block representative to join him on stage.

eventually, sammy's gonna have his act become a remake of the early 80's "we are the world" routine. 1,000 well known performers on stage singing anything but sammy's/vh's best stuff.

let the eagles sore baby!!!
    TX7081040

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You know, its hard to piss people off around here, but you seemed to manage to do that.. And you know roth would be the first person to ask sammy about tax advice lol.. Or legal advice for that matter.. Please go to the army, and leave us alone! I went into these shows thinking dave would blow sammy away eveytime, and my mind hs changed.. I am liking sammy more and more. But, I still love dlr, and always will.. I'm just happy all around, stop trying to kill the vibe. "YOU DICK" - Jeff Spicoli
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

FAIR WARNING
    Favorite VH Song

SINNER\'S SWING
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

thank you for showing us your neanderthal intellect, sir.

i didn't know this site exists soley for the purpose of kissing up to sammy hagar and bashing david lee roth.

if you keep trying, maybe you can get a date with sammy. one hint, bring some cablow wablow tequilla with ya, it'll probably get ya to first base!!

if "ruining the vibe" is what i am doing by posting my opinion (from seeing three shows so far) than i guess the vibe needs to be ruined. what a shame. this site seemed to have a lot more credibility four days ago. maybe YOU should leave?
    TX7081040

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope you enjoy your time here at the links, and i hope others enjoy bashing.. I never bashed dave.. In fact right now i'm listening to all the radio interviews with dave.. So, i work both ways, just thought sammy put on a different show each night, and i think thats cool.. I still loved daves show.. Wait.. I'm sinking to your level.. Damn! Ok i'm done.
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

HOT OFF THE PRESS! SAMMY IS GOING TO GIVE DAVE TIPS ON HOW TO GROW HIS HAIR SO DAVE DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A GOOBER.

QUESTION? IF DAVE IS SUCH THE BAD ASS YOU ALL CLAIM HE IS, THEN WHY THE HELL CAN'T HE EVER MAKE ANYTHING OF HIS SOLO CAREER. I JUST DON'T GET IT. YOU WOULD THINK THAT BY THE WAY THE DAVE FANS SPEAK ABOUT THIS CAT, HE WOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT ALL BY HIMSELF.

SAMMY HAS BEEN ABLE TO MAKE MUSIC AND TOUR WITHOUT VAN HALEN.

DAVE CAN'T EVEN SECURE A RECORD DEAL.

SOMEBODY TELL DAVE THAT THE YEAR IS 2002 AND NOT 1982. THANK YOU [img]smile.gif[/img]
    What is understood, need not be discussed.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

01.07.15 @ 01:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Originally posted by TX7081040:
    hot of the press: sammy hagar will be giving free tax advice during next show. H&R Block representative to join him on stage.

eventually, sammy's gonna have his act become a remake of the early 80's "we are the world" routine. 1,000 well known performers on stage singing anything but sammy's/vh's best stuff.

let the eagles sore baby!!!
    I don't get some of the Roth Army mentality of trying to make Sammy come off shitty. Let's say for argument sake that Sammy completly sucks. That doesn't make Dave any more or less talented. If you want to say what you find great about Dave, that's great. But to just rip Sammy because he is not Roth. Kinda makes you sound like you like Dave in a "gay*" way.
    *Not that there is anything wrong with that. - Seinfeld
    "Why behave in public if you're living on a playground?"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

i didn't know this site exists soley for the purpose of kissing up to sammy hagar and bashing david lee roth.
    TX, I don't know where you get that idea. There's traditionally been a hell of a lot of support for Dave here, and Sam has been more likely to take flak.

if "ruining the vibe" is what i am doing by posting my opinion (from seeing three shows so far) than i guess the vibe needs to be ruined. what a shame. this site seemed to have a lot more credibility four days ago. maybe YOU should leave?
    Posting reviews of shows isn't ruining any vibe, but slamming on Sam constantly makes you out to be quite the hypocrite. I don't know what you're referring to happening 4 days ago, but I haven't seen some relevatory change in the site in that time.

Everybody just chill out. Nobody needs to leave, just show each other a little respect, particularly regarding difference in opinions over Dave and Sam. There's something in this tour for everyone.

If this turns into a shitfest, it'll get flushed, just like always. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

The day that "this site exists soley for the purpose of kissing up to" the Round Rocker "and bashing david lee roth" is the day I leave it!

All the VH singers get ragged on, here.

And your thread was not closed, TX7081040. It was moved to the Opinions/Speculations forum.

http://www.vhforums.com/vhlforum/ult...=001627#000008

I moved it since it's not really about the tour, itself. (By all means post your jokes about Sam in the thread in Opinions/Speculation. )

I am closing this, though. It has nothing to do with the tour, either, and is just a continuation of a thread that wasn't closed in the first place.

BTW, guys... it's nobody's place but Brett's to ask somebody to leave this site. Like Wolf said, "chill." [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."