Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

[img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    It ain't easy livin' in a Sammy town, y'all. The local paper ran an article about Dave that said said CFTH was released in '95 and it said that Skyscraper and ALAE flopped(WTF? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] ) Haven't those two classic records sold millions? And the local rock station--one of the chick dj's claimed that Dave hated St. Louie and told the Gateway to the West to fuck off when he opened for Bad Co. in '99. Wrong. He told Sammy to fuck off during ATBL. An' the radio station was playin' dorky Spammy plugs and then the worst Van Hagar and Sammy solo tunes. Tryin' to pump up for the sho here y'all--they played some heavy shit eventually, but why would you play I'll Wait(ain't no Herbie Hancock sound needed nah)?

Nah Sammy is claiming he hasn't opened up for anyone since '76--I got two words forya Sambo--BON FUCKING JOVI!!!!!! London, 1995!!!!!! Sam needs to drop Runaround, One way n 55(No Eddie, No Good),TOTW,WCTBL(was sick of this by '95), Eagles(tired), an' Dreams. More of the heavy Van Hagar jive, more Zep n Stones covers, more blues jams, more 'Trose, an' less Sammy solo. I listened to Sammy n Sweaty Teddy jammin' on Wild Thing--that was pretty cool!!!! Wish Sambo would've opened up with Rock n Roll in St. Louie.

And then Sharona--who was the chump who called in to Stern and chastised Dave for sayin' that Gary was off doin' the vagina monologues? Gimme a god damn break!! What a douche bag! But Dave summed up the whole Cherone debacle very well--WHO CARES?!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 09:25 AM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

sho nuff wuz some random thoughts yez yez [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

01.12.12 @ 04:17 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<yawn>

Same old tired BS.... [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]redface.gif[/img]
    Van Halen is as Van Halen does, momma used to say.

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

How can a Van Halen not be a fan of Diamond Dave's No Holds Bar-B-Que? Especially with all the acoustic jams, a lil' ZZ Top, and all the beautiful girls and midgets and JD?? I guess Brat Walsh didn't leave the DLR Band on good terms--dude's face is blotched out like ta ta-s on Stern. Ahhh well, Brian Young is the heavyweight kinda axeman Roth needs in his posse!!!!!! His tones cuts like barbwire yez yez yezz!!!

Am I the only one that thinks Let Sally Drive is a cheap ATBL/Mustang Sally imitation? At least he's not playin',"Marching To Mars!"

Lots o' Redheads at the show--I saw a lotta mullets,'staches, an' wife-beaters...the Roth fans were tha cool motherfuckers all hell YEAH!!!

GET FUCKED MR. BLAQUE!!!!!! [img]redface.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:
    And then Sharona--who was the chump who called in to Stern and chastised Dave for sayin' that Gary was off doin' the vagina monologues? Gimme a god damn break!! What a douche bag! But Dave summed up the whole Cherone debacle very well--WHO CARES?!!
    DLR's comment about Cherone, who seems to be a nice enough guy, doing "The Vagina Monologues" was complete bullshit. I'm no big fan of Cherone or his stint as VH's lead singer but what the fuck did he do to deserve that comment from DLR?

IMO, though DLR's career (with VH and solo) dwarfed even Cherone's best career moments, their careers are currently on about the same level (which isn't saying much for either of them). This "Vagina Monologues" comment is just another example of DLR thinking it's 1984 and he's still the preeminent frontman in Rock.

[ June 08, 2002, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: Delighted Romeo ]
    "Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Last Online

11.18.12 @ 07:34 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Delighted Romeo:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:
    DLR's comment about Cherone, who seems to be a nice enough guy, doing "The Vagina Monologues" was complete bullshit. I'm no big fan of Cherone or his stint as VH's lead singer but what the fuck did he do to deserve that comment from DLR?

IMO, though DLR's career (with VH and solo) dwarfed even Cherone's best career moments, their careers are currently on about the same level (which isn't saying much for either of them). This "Vagina Monologues" comment is just another example of DLR thinking it's 1984 and he's still the preeminent frontman in Rock.
    </font>[/QUOTE]WHAAA!! WHAAA!! WHAAA!!
    Quit your fucking cryin' already!!!
    [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

[ June 08, 2002, 10:15 PM: Message edited by: VH2001 ]

Watch the hair!!!
    Favorite VH Album

VH/Fair Warning/5150/F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

R.Delight/Unchain./5150/C.Wabo
    Last Online

07.22.09 @ 11:11 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by VH2001:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Delighted Romeo:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Blind Willie Loons:

</font>[/QUOTE]WHAAA!! WHAAA!! WHAAA!!
    Quit your fucking cryin' already!!!
    [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    </font>[/QUOTE]What's your fuckin' problem, VH2001?!? My post wasn't directed at you! BTW, very "creative" and "original" response.

If you want to defend that immature, spineless, bullshit "joke" by DLR, feel free. But I feel completely comfortable with my criticism of him on this matter. If the sonofabitch had a shred of goddamn decency, he wouldn't rip on a guy who has only been gracious to him, including repeatedly mentioning how great DLR was to Extreme when they opened up for him on tour over a decade ago.

I heard a radio interview a few weeks ago where a somewhat confused (and slightly perturbed) Cherone publicly called DLR out to explain what he meant by "Vagina Monologues" comment. But I haven't yet heard DLR respond. That's probably because DLR knows he was being an asshole and was trying to be funny in front of the media at the expense of someone who has never treated him that way (though Cherone did indirectly ruin his dream of reuniting with VH back in '96). To me, it's a sign of weak character and a complete lack of self-confidence on DLR's part. Perhaps the VH brothers are deserving of some shredding in the press by DLR (and Sammy), which they are receiving on a regular basis, but I can't understand why DLR's demeaning Cherone. Personally, if someone publicly showed the type of personal respect Cherone has always shown DLR, I would reciprocate if I was DLR instead of taking potshots in the press like a complete jackoff. Apparently, you would do differently. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

[ June 08, 2002, 10:45 PM: Message edited by: Delighted Romeo ]
    "Seems the old folks who come up short were the pretty little kids who didn't want it, no." - Van Halen (1979)

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall." - Confucius

"The possibility that we may fail in the struggle should not deter us from supporting a cause we believe to be just." - Abraham Lincoln

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

LOL@ this thread... Can you feel the love tonight? [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Since this doesn't have as much to do with the tour as it does with good ol' Dave/Sam fan fisticuffs, I'm going to move this to the Opinions/Speculation forum.

(By the way... Loons, you gotta run for office one of these days. Your 'people skills' cannot be denied! [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] )
    http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Shut the FUCK UP ROMEO!!!!!! If you don't get outta my face an' make it quick I'm gwine-a kick yo ass you sonofabitch!!!!!! FAGGOT ASSED CHERONY AIN'T NUTHIN' BUT A BLIP ON THE SCREEN YOU STUPID MOTHERFUKCER!!!!!!

Van Halen 'III' was the worst album of all-time you no bizness born rat soup eatin' MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! GETLOSTANDSTAYTHERE!!!!!!EXTREME WAS CRAP!!!

David Lee Roth IS Van Halen. 'Nuff said, end of fucking story!!!!!! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]