Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hi, anyone in the san diego area know anything about the chula vista show listed on the tour.
    i havent found any confirmed ...
    i know its in september.
    saying it does happen, i just wanna know when tickets go on sale.
    i live in phoenix,az but wish to go to sandiego for one of these dates are san fransico if they were to get a date with sam and dave
    and cali folks know anything let me know please, thanks dave [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sssh.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/sleep.gif[/img]
    (( back up bitch! i missed the order box, move your ass back please , so i can order my food,((well if you would have pulled up to the right place in first place.,. look lady back the fuck up or im gonna cap your ass!! yeah uh ill take a#4 quarter pounder plain with cheese only.!!!! drive thru please !!

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I haven't heard anything on this show in regards to on sale dates.

I work at that venue as well, part time, and they're still telling me that it's "tentative", when I know they're just bullshitting me.

Keep checking Ticketmaster's site, especially around Wednesday. I called them last Thursday, too, and they had no info yet.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008