the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

devore...

section loge 8 row F..that was at an outlet at 1:10 pm

then i got home and at 2:15 pm i got 2 tix in section 3 down at the bottom row jj!!!

i'll have ta sell 2 tix but i think i can manage that. it's kinda on the side but it's in good. i'll have to decide where i wanna sit

there was some 60 year old guy waitin for tix, i was the youngest one there, about 10 of us. it was cool to see people chattin vh folks! some even said they don't care if ed al and mike ain't there, they just wanna hear all the music.

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Test5150
    Ordered mine from a ticket agent online at 10:30AM. Universal Amphitheater - Section A - first 15 rows.

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

the universal show is almost sold out. u cannot get 2 tix anywhere at all best availale tix and it's only 2:43

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Blockbuster:

ORCH 1
    Row MM
    Seats 44-45

Universal:

LOGE 18
    Row U
    Seats 109-110

I have NEVER been to the Universal Amphitheater. Has anyone here ever been there, and if so, how will the view be from where my seats are for that show?

Also, does anyone know where there is a very good chart/photo of the venue online? I tried Universal's site, and there is a link, but everytime I click on it a fucking search engine page loads instead.

If anyone wants to go to the Blockbuster gig, there are still seats in ORCH 3 left. Lot's of 'em!

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!
    Last Online

06.09.16 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I got Devore Blockbuster: Section 2, Row Y

Universal: Section 26, Row F

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

2 words for you, Joe.

FUCK OFF AND DIE, ALRIGHT? [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

I guess it helps if you blow the ticket rep under the counter while he's searching for your seats.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!
    Last Online

06.09.16 @ 11:34 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by JMJ:
    devore...

then i got home and at 2:15 pm i got 2 tix in section 3 down at the bottom row jj!!!

i'll have ta sell 2 tix but i think i can manage that. it's kinda on the side but it's in good. i'll have to decide where i wanna sit

there was some 60 year old guy waitin for tix, i was the youngest one there, about 10 of us. it was cool to see people chattin vh folks! some even said they don't care if ed al and mike ain't there, they just wanna hear all the music.

JMJ
    jj is not the bottom row. According to the seating chart that I have the rows go from "C" (bottom) to "SS" (back) for Section 3.

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

ORCH 3, Row Y, Seats 33-34 popped up about 3 minutes ago.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by Vince G.:
    Blockbuster:

ORCH 1
    Row MM
    Seats 44-45

44-45? cool. i have seats 21-22 in section 3. i wonder how many seats go over to the end know what i mean?? like i think ur seats vince cuz they are seats 44-45 are more towards the middle near section 2. i hope mine are midway through section 3 and not all the way at the very end of the stage

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Originally posted by Joe5150:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
    devore...

JMJ
    jj is not the bottom row. According to the seating chart that I have the rows go from "C" (bottom) to "SS" (back) for Section 3.</font>[/QUOTE]ur right bro i meant bottom section (section 3)

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Unless anyone is looking for a single seat, the ORCH section is pretty much history.

The only section that seems to be popping up now is Loge 9, which is to the extreme far right if you're on the stage looking out into the crowd.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

2 words for you, Joe.

I guess it helps if you blow the ticket rep under the counter while he's searching for your seats.
    ur a mighty unruly fella ya know?

the fuck is your problem with me?

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vince G.:
    2 words for you, Joe.

JMJ
    </font>[/QUOTE]Not you. I'm talking about Joe5150. He's a buddy of mine. Known him for about 4 years now. He's just rubbing it in, like he did over the phone about 20 minutes ago, about his seat location. Bastard.

Hey, we all gonna tailgate this bastard or what? Bring your Dave, Sammy, and VH CD's!!!

[ April 27, 2002 at 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Vince G. ]</p>

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by JMJ:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vince G.:
    2 words for you, Joe.

JMJ
    </font>[/QUOTE]Not you. I'm talking about Joe5150. He's a buddy of mine. Known him for about 4 years now. He's just rubbing it in, like he did over the phone about 20 minutes ago, about his seat location. Bastard.

Hey, we all gonna tailgate this bastard or what? Bring your Dave, Sammy, and VH CD's!!!
    </font>[/QUOTE]jez checkin

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

i wanna know how many seats are in a row in the lower 3 sections in devore??

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10