Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.23.16 @ 04:03 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

For Everybody going to the Sam & Dave show tonight in the Verizon Wireless Music Center,
    Michael Anthony WILL be on stage performing with Sammy Hagar! Hopefully, because Dave
    probably knows this also, Mike will do a song with him also! Hopefully somebody with a camera
    or recording equipment will capture this kiler moment! ROCK ON and enjoy the show. I can't
    wait to read the reviews tomorrow!

SeaVHfan [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bounce.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    If you can't do it in a white t-shirt and a pair of jeans under one lightbulb, you can't do it!

Money can't buy you happiness, but it can buy you a yacht big enough to pull up right alongside it.
    David Lee Roth...

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

11.22.10 @ 04:57 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

IT'S FANTASTIC ... FANTASTIC . WOULD LIKE TO SEE SOME PICS SOON ON THE HAGAR SITE !!
    The biggest Van halen fan from italy and ... of course ... the Yuuunnkkk creator !!

my youtube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BlackWol...0?feature=mhum

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I really wish that Mikey would do a song with Dave. Maybe Michael could convince everyone to do a group encore!!

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

This is awesome!! So freakin' cool of Mike. So, ya think he's fired yet?
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Test5150
    Just out of curiosity, did anybody notice who Mike's bass tech was? Was it Kevin Dugan?

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

FAIR WARNING
    Favorite VH Song

SINNER\'S SWING
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i really wish that mike anthony would not get involved in this tour. dlr and sammy should have to do their sets on their own merits....that is, no gimmicks, all stars, promos, tequilla selling, grandmas/grandpas on stage...etc...

it should just be the music, the artist, and the performance; plain and simple.
    TX7081040

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sam And Mike are friends. And musically they click.. You can't fuck with a force like that, its something that can only happen once in a lifetime, if your lucky.. Sammy has a lot of friends in the music business, and anything that makes a show a little bit different everynight is ok in my book. But, i gove props to DLR for sticking to his guns and running straight through a rockin' set. Again, there are just no loosers. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

VanHalen
    Favorite VH Song

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Since i'm on the left coast, I don't get to see them till they hit the Shoreline ampitheater. But from what I've read on All the posts my take is...

1.) Dave is just ready to rock, no frills or special guests, just him, his band and some great music.

2.) Sammy seems to be trying to spread the word of Cabo Wabo Tequila.....not the music he has made. Where's Rock candy and Motor scooter from the Montrose days? I would much rather hear those than "where eagles fly, that was boring on the Van Hagar tours too!

3.) Sammy seems to need to invite "friends" all the time......of course Nugent wouldn't come on stage with Roth....he stole Daves whole act of talking! I remember Nugent before Roth....He was like Imus before Stern. Nothing to say!

And as for Kid Rock.....He owes his whole career to Dave! He is Daves Mini Me! His "Bitch" as they say.
    Sammy has underestimated Dave from the beginning. He thought Dave was going to have a hundred nude women on stage and a bunch of props. instead it sounds to me like Dave is just rocking everyone out.
    My Prediction!

By the time they hit San Francisco....Sammy has Metallica, Neal Schon, and probably even Montrose on stage to help with his "props."
    I expected more from Sammy. I expected a fight, like he said... Tyson Lewis....But I guess he just underestimated the other guy or over compensated. (Tyson In 3)
    I think Daves comments on one radio interview says it all. "I don't need Props, hey Sam do you want to do a show with just the bands, and no stage props? I would be happy to play with just a few lights and the bands."

Sam changed the subject.

And Sams constant bashing of Eddie.....jeez, I'm mad for what he's done to Van Halen too, but enough is enough. The people who cheer this crap shouldn't be allowed to listen to eddie Humm let alone his guitar playing
    Vegetarian is Indian for Lousy Hunter.<br />Opinions are like Assholes everybody has one

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Chelle:
    Just out of curiosity, did anybody notice who Mike's bass tech was? Was it Kevin Dugan?
    I didn't notice who it was in Vegas, but I know it's not Dugan. He's working with Poison on the "Hollyweird Tour" at the moment.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by mattjw01:
    Sammy has a lot of friends in the music business
    he ought to by now, he's a hundred years old...just kidding...

i enjoyed Sammy's set, had a pretty good idea what was going to happen, since i saw him on the MTM tour. i will admit that i was looking toward seeing Dave more, hadn't seen him live for almost twelve years.

who knows, maybe Mike and Dave toasted with a couple shots of Jack backstage...who would have even thought we would get a Sam and Dave tour? stranger things could happen...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm sure mike met up with dave at some point.. Again, i think roth is sticking to the band he is with, with no suprises. This could either work for him, or work against him. I mean, sammy could have more suprises up his sleeve, because he wants to stay in the race.. So, dave may have to kick it up, maybe add some solo tunes, really dig deep into some van halen tunes he hasen't played in awhile.. This is the best tour man, cause each person is trying their hardest. So, we get their very best.. The fans always win!!!
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Test5150
    Originally posted by Vince G.:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chelle:
    I didn't notice who it was in Vegas, but I know it's not Dugan. He's working with Poison on the "Hollyweird Tour" at the moment.</font>[/QUOTE]Oh yeah...duh....I forgot he was on tour with Poison. Thanks [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Fools
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Leprikawn7:
    And as for Kid Rock.....He owes his whole career to Dave! He is Daves Mini Me! His "Bitch" as they say.
    *LOL*

And Sams constant bashing of Eddie.....jeez, I'm mad for what he's done to Van Halen too, but enough is enough. The people who cheer this crap shouldn't be allowed to listen to eddie Humm let alone his guitar playing
    Nice...I wouldn't cheer it either. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Since i'm on the left coast, I don't get to see them till they hit the Shoreline ampitheater.
    I'm looking forward to your review--Great first post. Welcome to the Links.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 1,480 Times in 902 Posts

That's great that Mike joined Sam on stage. I also don't mind the fact that Sam is inviting other people to join him. It makes things interesting especially if you've seen him perform many times over. I guess it's all preference.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I loved seeing Mike join Sam. It was great to see them up there, and Mike loved it as much as we did!

I'm not trying to put Sam down. He put on a solid show, but it just didn't have the energy that Dave's did. He needed something and Mike brought it. Sadly though, he also took it with him when he left the stage.

It was a great show on all fronts. Don't know who said it here first, but I'll say it again, "The Fans are the winners!"

I'm hoping to see them again... at least one more time!
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002