Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register

Thread: Who's taping??

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Who's going to tape us a show? I'm not going to any of the dates that have been announced yet, and really want to hear this. Both Sam and Dave sound really ready to put on their best!

It was easy for me to tape DLR's show last year. Took my minidisc recorder in with a lapel mic. It was far from being a great recording, but I don't think anybody really cares too much about that. It's getting to hear the show you're not at that matters!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:59 PM
    Liked 555 Times in 251 Posts

I've got a mini disc recorder
    my mic is a cool little Sonny stereo job that is about the size of a matchbook. It's black and it attaches onto my black ball cap I wear when I tape. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Iza be tapin', SHO' Nuff! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by hain23x:

Iza be tapin', SHO' Nuff! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    Wella wella wella...That's what I'm talkin' 'bout nah!!...
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

I have Sammy's last 2 or 3 shows from St. Louis and they are ALL soundboard! I don't know if he had them done himself and someone just lifted the audio from the vids he sells at redrockerinc.com or what, but these shows ROCK! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Point being, if tradition holds true to form and someone nabs a SB show of Sam in STL, we may FINALLY get a SB show of Dave too! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] Somebody Get Me A 'DAT'!! [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]

"Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by MikeL:
    It was easy for me to tape DLR's show last year. Took my minidisc recorder in with a lapel mic. It was far from being a great recording, but I don't think anybody really cares too much about that. It's getting to hear the show you're not at that matters!
    I have the same thing as well. I guess the quality depends on how close you are to the monitors.

BTW, you read my mind.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

01.08.05 @ 11:08 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Cabo Kid:
    Point being, if tradition holds true to form and someone nabs a SB show of Sam in STL, we may FINALLY get a SB show of Dave too! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    And you'll share, right?
    "Just once I'd like to do the right thing and not get punished for it."

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Bootlegs of the shows are great to have, especially when you remember being at the shows.. I just prefer a high quality recording of it thou.. Not exactly soundboard, cause that takes away from the audience's reaction... If someone had the audio from the dlr show in philly.. All of us fans, basically finished a whole verse of running with the devil for dave.. It was amazing!! A real great memory.. Kinda makes me wish i was around to see vh in there glory days.. Now, with an even bigger crowd than philly.. Expect the crowd to sing even louder.. Dlr, his band, and the fans are gonna raise the roof off of every venue they play....
    I'm fuckin'syked!!!!!!!!!!!

~Matt
    "And my loves got no rain check baby!"-DLR

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You have your tour t-shirts, programs, ballcaps, or if you're lucky you can catch a pick or drumstick...

But, a bootleg copy of the show you attended is the ultimate souvenir. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Ron Higgins started up a sign-up sheet/database over on the VH Trade list on yahoogroups.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com