Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 04:12 PM
    Liked 986 Times in 550 Posts

Premium Member
    I saw some "creative accounting" done on album sales in other threads, so let me give you a little update from the RIAA about Sam & Dave solo album sales.
    Do not, I repeat, do not believe what they say in their own interviews. Both guys have consitently skipped math classes while in school!

Montrose platinum
    Standing Hampton platinum
    VOA platinum
    3 lock box gold
    Sammy Hagar (1987) gold
    Unboxed gold

Eat'em platinum
    Skyscraper platinum
    Crzay platinum
    A little gold

These are sales in the US only.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 02:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

But...How many bottles of Tequila has he sold? [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Hard-core (or hardheaded... you decide) Dave and Sam fans use albums sales only when it suits their respective singer.

As others have correctly pointed out, N*Suck and the Backdoor Boys have already sold more albums than Van Halen has (and probably ever will). And while that's a really sad indictment in terms of taste, the world over, it doesn't speak to the quality of Van Halen... Specifically Classic =VH=.

More to the point, or at least my point - ain't nobody telling me that 5150 was better than Fair Warning since it sold better.

On the flip side, it's just as retarded to argue that Van Halen 1 is better than Balance because it's sold more.

It's better because it's better.

Ya dig? Of course you do.

Since this doesn't pertain to the tour I'm moving this to the Opinions/Speculation forum.

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."