Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

WELL IT'S THE DAY AFTER THE SARATOGA SHOW....I'VE BEEN A LONG TIME VIEWER OF VH FORUMS BUT THIS IS MY FIRST MESSAGE.A LITTLE BACKGROUND:THE FIRST ALBUM I EVER BOUGHT WAS VAN HALEN 1....I WAS HOOKED BEFORE I EVEN TOOK OFF THE WRAPPER!!!!HOWEVER, I NEVER GOT TO SEE THEM IN CONCERT.I WAS PISSED OFF, JUST LIKE EVERY OTHER VH FAN, WHEN THEY BROKE UP. DESPITE THAT, HOWEVER , I WAS OK WITH THE VAN HAGAR ERA. I SAW THEM TWICE IN CONCERT, BOTH TIMES WERE GREAT. I ALSO SAW VH3 AT SARATOGA WHICH WAS GOOD AND GARY SANG OLD VH REALLY WELL....BUT IT JUST DIDN'T LOOK RIGHT...WHICH BRINGS ME TO LAST NIGHTS SHOW.I THOUGHT THE ENTIRE SHOW WAS AWESOME. FIRST DAVE: I TELL YOU WHAT, I HOPE I CAN BE IN THAT GOOD OF SHAPE WHEN I GET THAT OLD....I HOPE I DON'T ACT LIKE HIM??.....BUT HEY THAT'S DAVE,MORE POWER TO HIM. OVERALL HIS SHOW WAS GREAT...THE SONGS WERE GREAT...YEAH I WAS A LITTLE DISAPPOINTED THAT HE FORGOT THE BEGINNING TO ATBL, BUT HE MADE UP FOR IT IN THE END.AND LIKE MANY OTHERS I REALLY WANTED TO HERE UNCHAINED (MY WIFE AND I WERE INTRODUCED AT OUR WEDDING RECEPTION TO THAT SONG) BUT JUMP WAS A GREAT ENCORE. THE BAD PART OF HIS WHOLE SHOW WAS THAT HE SEEMED SO DISTANT FROM HIS BAND,I'M SURPRISED HE EVEN KNEW THEIR NAMES,HE DOESN'T EVEN LOOK LIKE HE'S FRIENDS WITH THEM.....AND HE ALSO SEEMS TO BE TALKING AND INTERACTING WITH HIMSELF...AND SOMETIMES HE APPEARED TO BE SINGING IN HIS OWN LANGUAGE...IN EWS, HE SAID "I'M LOOKING FOR A MOO-PEEEE" NOT QUITE SURE WHAT THAT IS...ACTUALLY IT REMINDED ME OF CHRIS KATAEN'S CHARACTER ON SNL,THE GUY THAT NOBODY KNOWS WHAT THE HELL HE'S SAYING, BUT JUST KEEPS YELLING.............BUT OVERALL HE WAS GREAT ...IT WASN'T 1984 OR EDDIE, ALEX, AND MICHAEL.....BUT I'M CONTENT...................................AND NOW FOR SAMMY...HE WAS GREAT TOO..AND HIS VOICE IS INCREDIBLE...BUT IT JUST DOESN'T LOOK RIGHT...IT IS A PARTY BAND, BUT THEY JUST DON'T LOOK LIKE A BAND THAT SHOULD BE PLAYING VH.AND LIKE DAVE,HE'S IN GOOD SHAPE FOR HIS AGE TOO.....SOMEONE SAID HE WAS FAT AND OUT OF SHAPE????????...ANYWAY, I WOULD HAVE RATHER HEARD RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF WHEN IT'S LOVE FOR AN ENCORE.....OVERALL, I DON'T HAVE MUCH ELSE TO SAY ABOUT SAMMY OTHER THAN GREAT SHOW......I WOULD DEFINITELY GO SEE EITHER ONE OF THEM AGAIN...TOGETHER OR SEPERATE....AS FAR AS A REUNION????I THINK BOTH SINGERS ARE PAST THAT POINT...THEY'VE BEEN THERE DONE THAT...HOWEVER, I AM LOOKING FOWARD TO DAVE AND SAMMY PRESENTING THAT AWARD..THAT SHOULD BE REAL INTERESTING??? WELL, I'VE RAMBLED ENOUGH THANKS FOR READING, EVERYONE TAKE CARE.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FISHBOWL 13, you've got to loose the caps.

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Eruption,HFT,Mean Street,Humans Being
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Kattan's character- Sewel

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sorry about the caps...that's the way I write.