Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Voodoo Queen
    Last Online

09.13.16 @ 08:09 PM
    Liked 72 Times in 20 Posts

I am not plugging anything and I don't work for XM radio. I got one when my stock car stereo died and I had a fistfull of rebates that made XM nearly a freebie. XM is a satellite radio with 100 different stations. You can get hard rock (regularly plays solo Dave and less-commercial Sammy Van Halen tunes), a dozen news channels, or (one of my favorites) an uncensored comedy station that plays stand-up from Martin Lawrence, George Carlin, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, etc.

Now for the Sam and Dave part -- on August 16th, the hard rock station is joining in on the Sam and Dave hysteria -- it will be playing 420 straight songs featuring either Dave or Sammy. The promos are built around the fight concept of the Heavyweights of Rock 'n Roll. 420 tunes of pure fucking rock (419 if they play "Eagles Fly"). It should be awesome. I don't know if there will be any in studio, but I will post if I hear further.

I know a couple of Linkers work in radio. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 02:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I've been curious about XM Radio since I first heard about it a year ago.

Sounds really cool. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

I think I'm gonna have to invest in one. Are they complicated? Do you need like a bunch of electro-boxes in your trunk with a BIG antena? Or is it pretty much the same as a regular radio? What about one for your home?
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Gonna move this to the Main Discussion forum.

Good stuff... When it comes to Dave's songs, anyway.

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."