Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

It's time for Israel to be let loose and waste those Palestinian fuckers who were dancing in the streets when innocent people died. We have been preaching peace talks all these years. Don't people get it? Fanatical Arabs hate the west and the Israelites. This will never change! They have been fighting since before Christ. We must do something and soon before we get attacked again. It's a matter of time. We will be attacked again if we don't take a stand. The Clinton administration(joke)let 3 major attcks happen already. We must stop this now because this has already gone too far. Give me a gun or put me in office. I will lead us all.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hilary wanted to give the Palestinians a home land.

George Snuffalupugus let it slip that Flight 800 was indeed a terrorist bombing, after the gov't told us it was an 'accident'.

Over the last 8 years, the CIA was weakened by bad policy to the point of being neutered.

Nobody asked Hilary, when she got out of her limo in NYC, if she thought any of the Puerto Rican bombers that she helped get released may have had anything to do with this. I bet she was thinking it, though.

If we let Israel do our dirty work, we will be in the same boat, if not worse. We need to make the first move ourselves, and THEN let Israel do what they wish. But the first strike MUST come from the US. We've been weak for too long.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.