Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 973 Times in 390 Posts

well,

iran just said we can't use it's airspace with what we wanna do.

they condemn the attacks, but we can't use their airspace [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

fuck em, take them out too. you're either against terrorism or for it. ain' if ya ain't helpin the cause, there's the door, don't let it hit ya in the ass [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Given the history and chilly relations we have with them, is it all that surprising?

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Fuck 'em! We don't need those camel jockies anyway.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

If I were Iranian, I'd probably think some US pilot might just "accidentally" drop a bomb on me on the way to the real war. You know, an innocent mistake from one enemy to another. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchick:
    On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I suppose you didn't like President Bush's Speech rough draft? Although I did edit some of it.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This is the second or third post I've seen that "you don't like seeing stuff" Quite frankly, I don't think it's that bad....don't look in the funny farm, you might really be offended [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Online

01.24.08 @ 09:30 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ANGEL4U:

[img]smilies/cool.gif[/img] I suppose you didn't like President Bush's Speech rough draft? Although I did edit some of it.... [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] This is the second or third post I've seen that "you don't like seeing stuff" Quite frankly, I don't think it's that bad....don't look in the funny farm, you might really be offended [img]smilies/redface.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>President Bush's speech rough draft is pretty darn funny! I guess you've noticed that racial slurs or condemnations of whole groups of people aren't my cup of tea. I don't laugh at jokes about Blacks or Jews either. . . . Anyway, please feel free to ignore my comments! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ September 20, 2001 at 01:04 PM: Message edited by: lawchick ]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:
    Given the history and chilly relations we have with them, is it all that surprising?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, it's not at all mike.

but did you see the former israel prime minister on tv this morning?

he was talking about how he has found out through his dealings that iran has some scary fuckers in that country, with all the chemical and biological weapons. he said in 5-10 years from now, that more or less, they are planning on sending missles over here and they want to "take over" the US.

the way i see it, the taliban, iraq, iran, and saudi arabia all need to be dealt with and fiercely.

anyone who thinks these guys are on our side is nuts.

these people hate our way of life and our freedom. if we don't do something about it, our children, and quite possibly us, will see the same chilling feats years from now, only to a far greater extent than hijacked airplanes [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lawchick:

On another note, I don't like reading racial slurs on this board (e.g., camel jockies).
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

warning-intentionally offensive material ahead, used in the interest in making a point, not to insult anyone by the use of it. This author disclaims ANY blame for anyone's hurt feelings, as it is meant purely as in illustration, not as a sincere attack. Thank you.

Tough shit. Some of us don't like seeing 6000 innocent Americans get incinerated, crushed, or otherwise annihilated for no good reason by an enemy fitting into one group of people. This is WAR, and during war, people are gonna be called names. Remember the words like Redcoats, Yankees, Rebs, redskins, Krauts, Tea-Sipping Crumpet Monkeys, Frogs, Japs, Gooks, etc etc etc? Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. 'Camel jockies' is among the gentler terms I've heard. This is not a time to be politically correct; this is WAR. Worry about Americans being killed and not your feelings being hurt by wayward comments that have nothing to do with you. You'll feel better at the end of the day.

By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

So, lighten up on the sensitivity crap. We heard enough of it for the last ten years, and now we have 'camel jockies' flying our civilian airplanes into our buildings and killing our people. Keep in mind-the people that are our enemies call ALL of us "Great Satan", a far more severe term than 'camel jockey'. And not only do they call us names, they murder us. I can ignore the name-calling, but that death part just won't seem to fade off so easily.

end of rant...back to the real post...

As for Iran, fuck them. They are the country we need to make an example of in our campaign-you are either 'with' us, or you are 'against'. They chose the latter; let them suffer the wrath of our ire. LOTS of ire.
    Don't bark at me...<b>I</b> didn't name ya.

Favorite VH Album

All!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

08.02.17 @ 01:12 PM
    Liked 11 Times in 2 Posts

I really don't think we need their permission to use their airspace.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] especially if we use it to send them a present. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    Over 17 years on the links!!
    ROLL DAMN TIDE!!
    First time I heard Unchained, I thought the lyrics were...."Blue-eyed mutha in a slashed white dress!"
    STAY FROSTY FRIENDS!

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMJ:
    the way i see it, the taliban, iraq, iran, and saudi arabia all need to be dealt with and fiercely.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why did you include Saudi Arabia in your list? They're our ally in the region, in most regards.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

So Iran should let the US use their airspace and also be dealt with severely?

[img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
    Delusions of eloquence

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

If Iran chooses to deny us their airspace, it's their right. They had a fundamentalist government, and things are slowly normalizing there now. Can you think of a better bit of cannon fodder for those in Iran that would choose to turn back the clock 15 years than their government letting the US use their airspace to kill other fundamentalists?

There are broader issues at stake in other countries than helping the US in its war.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:

warning-intentionally offensive material ahead, used in the interest in making a point, not to insult anyone by the use of it. This author disclaims ANY blame for anyone's hurt feelings, as it is meant purely as in illustration, not as a sincere attack. Thank you.

Tough shit. Some of us don't like seeing 6000 innocent Americans get incinerated, crushed, or otherwise annihilated for no good reason by an enemy fitting into one group of people. This is WAR, and during war, people are gonna be called names. Remember the words like Redcoats, Yankees, Rebs, redskins, Krauts, Tea-Sipping Crumpet Monkeys, Frogs, Japs, Gooks, etc etc etc? Sticks and stones...sticks and stones. 'Camel jockies' is among the gentler terms I've heard. This is not a time to be politically correct; this is WAR. Worry about Americans being killed and not your feelings being hurt by wayward comments that have nothing to do with you. You'll feel better at the end of the day.

By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

So, lighten up on the sensitivity crap. We heard enough of it for the last ten years, and now we have 'camel jockies' flying our civilian airplanes into our buildings and killing our people. Keep in mind-the people that are our enemies call ALL of us "Great Satan", a far more severe term than 'camel jockey'. And not only do they call us names, they murder us. I can ignore the name-calling, but that death part just won't seem to fade off so easily.

As for Iran, fuck them. They are the country we need to make an example of in our campaign-you are either 'with' us, or you are 'against'. They chose the latter; let them suffer the wrath of our ire. LOTS of ire.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

abe ya fuckin kill me man [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

everything you said though, is true. this is a time for america and the rest of the world to band together against terrorism. if people's feelings are hurt, who gives a rat's ass...better than buildings comin down.

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeL:

Why did you include Saudi Arabia in your list? They're our ally in the region, in most regards.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

heh...knew i was gonna hear form ya on this [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

don't tell me they don't harbor these cells either.

a good friend of mine was stationed there during the gulf war and said the saudi's hate american's. he said they act all politically correct when they need to, but they'd shoot you in the back if they could.

there are many good people in the middle east i am sure, but there are too many fundamentalists within the regions, and the governments know they are there. so if they let em stay....fuck em.

last i heard, we'll have had over 500 aircraft in the gulf, that's what MSNBC says anyway. we got some serious stuff going over there...this ain't no routine exercise boys...

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You left out "Sand ******s" and "Towel Heads"!!! LOL

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>By the way, I think attorneys are the vilest, foulest form of life ever to slither the face of the earth. Sorry I don't have a convenient catch-all slur for them, but the mere mention of the word 'lawyer' makes my skin crawl. And every time I see the little 'Esq.' at the end of a name, I laugh at them. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Now, which is more offensive-someone calling someone ELSE a name, or someone attacking YOU directly? Consider the French Revolution-the brazen use of 'Law' in your name would assure you a quick beheading. Which is worse, being called a name or having your skull removed from your shoulders?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As for Iran...we'll just fly over their country anyway. What are they gonna do? LOL fucking turds.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion