Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.27.16 @ 08:44 PM
    Liked 539 Times in 202 Posts

i don't know if this will help, but it makes me feel better.

when my grandmother was a child, she used to share a bed with her sister. my grandmother came from a family of 14 (italian family and very religious) in ansonia, connecticut.

one night while sleeping, she felt a hand squeezing her shoulder. she said it was an evil hand, something hateful. she said she could not see it, only feel it. she said she tried to call out "mom, mom" but nothing came out of her mouth. when she awoke, a large clump of her sister's hair had been missing from her head. her mother told her...

"that was the devil. someone is trying to harm you. but no one can harm you or your family for 7 generations. there is a blessing upon us".

the way i look at it, and i have always believed this, primarily because it happened to me, that the world will at least endure through those generations. so, i am the third generation, so we have 4 left...

many other interesting phenomenoms have happened to my grandma...naun we called her.

i would love to ask her what she thinks of all this right now, unfortunately she died from cancer 11 days ago.

i have to agree with my mom though, it's a good thing she is gone. what has happened would have definitely killed her.

i am not the most religious person in the world but i do believe. i take solace in this.

if you guys would like to hear more stories, i'd be happy to tell some. perhaps they will comfort you like they do me.

JMJ [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Thanks JMJ!! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~