Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member
    (Alex and Eddie, eat your hearts out.)

http://www.vhlinks.com/vbforums/images/avatars/michael3.jpg

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Last Online

05.12.20 @ 11:00 PM
    Liked 1,336 Times in 714 Posts

Premium Member
    I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
    I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Yeah, WTF... Are there Bin Ladin associates at VHF? No one found these cartoons funny?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word. The only thing I'm worrying about is deciding just which beer to drink while watching our soldiers kick some shit.

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

@
    Liked 3 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by track 5:
    I can't let this post go unreplied to. That would be unAmerican. LOL. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL. Yeah, WTF... Are there Bin Ladin associates at VHF? No one found these cartoons funny?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Dude what I wouldn't give to actually be behind a scope and see that in my sights. I'd love to shoot him and several thousand of his running buddies. :shoot: But I'll just have to watch it on CNN. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Out. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Word. The only thing I'm worrying about is deciding just which beer to drink while watching our soldiers kick some shit.

Last Online

05.12.20 @ 11:00 PM
    Liked 1,336 Times in 714 Posts

Premium Member
    <BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Down In Flames:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man that IS a tough call. I say go with what you really dig , yet tend not to buy on a regular basis. Then again I also thought that the Cowboys would win about 9 games or so this year, so don't mind me. LOL. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.