Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

10.06.16 @ 10:32 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 200 Posts

one day last week i decided to give some of em a listen by opening the files and later that night after running norton i had a trojan and got rid of it

i listened to a few more again tonight and had the same virus come back again. anyone else have this problem?

"you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Hot For Teacher

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hmm, i listen to all of them too, and i have no virus or trojan or something else...
    also a virus or trojan can´t be in a mp3 or wave or something... you´ve got it from elsewhere...

maybe you have downloaded a zipfile?
    "Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?" - Hansel, Zoolander. <br /><br />"You're talking loco and I like it!" - Hansel, Zoolander.<br /><br />"Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."<br />Hansel, Zoolander