Register
    Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:14 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

This topic is for all the wrestling fans out there, and I know that there are many.

I'll start it off.

Tonight The Rock will be returning to the wwf or "alliance".
    also Kurt Angle will defend his newly won wcw title against the former champion Booker T.

What does everyone think about the new direction the WWF has taken with the "Alliance" (wcw & ecw joining forces)?

Who will The Rock allign himself with?

My opinion is that he will let Vince and everyone think that he is joining the Alliance and then interfere to help Angle retain the WCW title at the end of the show.

Does anyone think that Hogan or other "old" superstars will step into the ring now that Vince owns WWF, WCW, & ECW?

I know that Shawn Michaels will be returning at some point, and I think that Ric Flair will also turn up in some capacity. Nobody seems to like Big Poppa Pump, and I wonder if Sting will ever return.

All you wrestling fans, its time to come out of the closet.

[img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Hogan is working on promoting his own fed, I think the Rock will be on the WWF side, and I hope Kurt Angle continues being the hero [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Wouldnt it be cool of Brett Hart and HBK came back?
    I am awesome

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

I just want "the Freak" to show up. Steiner would stomp a mudhole in some ass.

Funny, I haven't watched wrestling in 2 years but now since this "alliance" angle I've been watching. McMahon and the WWf suck. The '96-'99 WCW kicked ass.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

hogan and hart pretty much hate macmahon.(hart punched him in the face his last night in the wwf,anyone see that on a&e?) and macmahon has stated that he has no interest in hogan, he is to old. goldberg is sitting at home making 5 million for nothing until vinny mac decides when/if to bring him back. i only watych the last 30 mins of wrestling now to much crap until then and im not a die hard. my freind goes on the scoops site so i hear about alot of the behind the scenes stuff. i think vince has done well pitting the wcw against the wwf. (im for the alliance myself)
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah McMahon screwed Brett, so Brett kicked his ass [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I hope that special comes on again soon, I havent seen most of it.
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 02:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

Donor

Here is my take on it all...

WCW sucks big time and I'd bet anything Vince is giving thanks to Paul E. for the WCW/ECW invasion angle because no one cared about the WCW jobbers invading WWF. Who cares if Palumbo and O'Haire show up...who cares about Kanyon and Booker T...who's awake when Shawn Stasiak shows himself? I will say the addition of Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson is excellent! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] The only way WCW could have "invaded" WWF and had anyone really care was if WCW's big guns had been involved...people like Sting (who I hear has retired), Hall & Nash, Ric Flair, Goldturd (who I think isn't worth a pot of piss...mic skills = nada; ring work = even worse!), Scott and Rick Steiner (Both of them would be cool back together), Kronic (maybe) and most importantly...

La Parka! LOL!!!

Seriously, no one gives a flying flip about the jobbers representing WCW now...thank God ECW had enough veterans on the payroll to save that angle (no pun intended). All I can say is that up until recently, I had only heard of the legend of Rob Van Dam. I now he's had MUCH better matches in ECW, but my word...that man is a worker! I hope the rest of the ECW clan can keep it up.

As far as Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart...don't look for the Hitman EVER to come back and as for the Boy Toy...even though he was asked to leave Smackdown months ago and has not spoken to JR and WWF brass, I read that he is still doing special events for the WWF. He must have sobered up and lost his potbelly (from what I hear). The return of HBK would be awesome ONLY if he and Triple H could come back as monster heels.

Whew! There is my take.

Oh wait...one more person would make all things right.

Kimberly.

Mmmm mmm mmmmmmmmmmm.....
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

if shawn comes back that would be wild. he had back surgery and the doctors told him theres a very good chance he could be paralyzed if he wrestles again. he wasnt supposed to wrestle again but it was said he couldnt stay away from it and hes going against doctors orders. i dont think vince wants another blue blazer incedent.
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.