Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

When will these people learn that sailors will be sailors? *sigh*

I'm not makin excuses for 'em--that's just how they are, no matter what "don't ask, don't tell" [img]smilies/sssh.gif[/img] policy's in place! You ain't gonna change their minds!

Nice to know some people are much more worried about their own agenda peeking in every nook & cranny for a hint of discrimination, rather than the lives of thousands of ordies & other sailors and soldiers on the other side of the world! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

What should they have written? CAMELFUCKER? While you're at it, tell them that "hijack" was spelled wrong too? I didn't hear any complaints about spelling!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yeah, of course there's absolutely no such thing as homosexuality in the Navy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Men trapped in cramped quarters with other men for several months at a time...

Just a coincidence that the Village People wrote a song about the Navy. They could have just as easily wrote "In the Army", "In the Air Force", or even "In the Coast Guard". Same amount of syllables.... Yet they for some odd reason, picked the Navy [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

And yes, they do need to learn to spell "Hijack". Also, Camelfucker might have been more appropriate under the circumstances, but of course, then Muslim groups would have protested that.

Maybe they should just leave the stupid slurs out of it altogether and do the job?

[ October 19, 2001 at 10:34 AM: Message edited by: FORD ]
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

02.22.16 @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 4 Times in 1 Post

Donor

By the way, the man who came up with the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy teaches at Northwestern. I'm in his Sociology 110 class along with 650 others. I've always wanted to stand up in the middle of lecture and yell, "HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF GAYS IN THE MILITARY??" [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    www.mayakuper.com

"VH rocked Staples like a foot rocks grapes in Naples." - mistere

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Well, being former Navy meself, I got OPINIONS man [img]smilies/thumb.gif[/img]

Dont ask dont tell was one of the most stupid things Clinton ever pushed. Went against all his top brass just to get the fag vote, and votes of those that simply dont get it. Its destructive. Period. If you would like to hear me tell why, just ask, but you just have to know already.

Ford, sounds like you might like the idea of those "bunch of men in tight quarters for several months at a time" [img]smilies/sssh.gif[/img] [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

As for the messege? Believe me, I've seen worse than that!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] It was just dumb of the photographer (thats what I did in the navy) to not only snap the pic, but print it up as well. I guarentee that didnt get through QC and authorized to be sent out.....probably a fag. Or else AP was on board and did it, but even then, in time of war even AP needs to have their stuff checked prior to leaving the ship. I have no idea how that got out. And listen, that stuff keeps those guys going ya know?......you want that, trust me. It keeps you safe to have those guys going. Let them do what they want. If it offends, turn a blind eye and be glad your safe. They work four hours on and four off at times like these for 3-4 weeks straight. Its long damn hours and they dont need a bunch of queers back in the states sipping fruitay drinks and whining about the very fellas that help them to preserve the right to desecrate their body. Who gives a shit that they write fag on a missle....the words will disappear soon enough [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    Oh my God seen, you just said the word fag on the internet. That's not pc man. I hope that the media doesn't pick up on this. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Oh yeah, all you armed forces types that are trying to protect OUR country, put what ever the fuck you want to on those bombs! More power to ya.

God bless America! Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:04 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

Pretty much what seenbad said.
    The military is not the place for sensitive types, so when sensitive types are allowed access to the military (i.e. reporters and their photographers) they just aren't going to get it. Although you (hopefully) don't want to, you have to be ready to kill another human being in the military, whether it's face to face or with a long range missile up their ass. And that's just not something that most sensitive people are prepared or willing to do, otherwise maybe they'd be in the military helping out or at least not hampering the efforts of those that are able to do it by printing what you have here.

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FORD:
    Yeah, of course there's absolutely no such thing as homosexuality in the Navy [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Men trapped in cramped quarters with other men for several months at a time...

Just a coincidence that the Village People wrote a song about the Navy. They could have just as easily wrote "In the Army", "In the Air Force", or even "In the Coast Guard". Same amount of syllables.... Yet they for some odd reason, picked the Navy [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

And yes, they do need to learn to spell "Hijack". Also, Camelfucker might have been more appropriate under the circumstances, but of course, then Muslim groups would have protested that.

Maybe they should just leave the stupid slurs out of it altogether and do the job?

[ October 19, 2001 at 10:34 AM: Message edited by: FORD ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FORD, you're awfully fuckin' hard on our brave men and women in uniform. Have you done anything for this country besides run it down every chance you get? Would you rather shoot off your mouth against this country instead of shooting a gun for it? Yeah, I know your response - "I'm not that much of a sucker to blah blah blah...." Does it really matter that much to you if they call a fag a fag? You always have something to say when the subject of fags comes up. Are you sweet in the britches yourself? Fuck all this political correctness bullshit! Unfortunately, their are goddamn fags every where, even the military. However, the military is decidedly an unfriendly place for FAGS! Real men make fun of them and so do the women, and don't hand me any shit about how all the women in the military are ugly. I've met and served with women that would give a quadraplegic a raging woody! But I guess you don't care about that, you only care about the men!

Oh, by the way, have you decided what FORD stands for this month?

How does "Fucking Obviously Retarded Democrat" sound? (No offense to other Democrats on this board - you have opinions, I respect them....even if they are wrong. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] ) Now FORD, get off the computer and go take your Prozac you psychotic imbecile!

[ October 20, 2001 at 03:09 PM: Message edited by: BigBadBrian ]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!

Favorite VH Album

fair warning
    Favorite VH Song

mean street
    Last Online

06.23.17 @ 09:49 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

that is the most rediculous thing ive ever fucking heard !!!! someone is actually worried about whats being written on missles?? thats a joke right? "whats your job?" "ohhhh i check to see whats being written on bombs before they re dropped on their targets"......dumbasses.
    www.rickshick.tumblr.com

1love4chi

Deftones , now and forever and only second to VH.

Dave or Sammy ?.........pffffft Eddie.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

sheesh.....who cares what is written on a bomb? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] Let's just hope it does the job [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

BTW, my best friend is a nurse in the military (air force) [img]smilies/thumb.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I agree here with BigBadBrian. Good post.

As for the missles. Damn straight agreeement with seenbad. You want your men to be pissed off!!! You know that your boys know what they're there for this time, unlike Vietnam, where LBJ (one of our shitty Democratic Presidents) had troops in the jungles not knowing WHY they were fighting!!!!

One thing is for sure. Bush is a good President, and there are no mixed feelings. Capital Hill has made the decision on who they're gonna work with.
    Buck<br /><b>OFFICIAL NFL Commentator for VHLinks</b>