Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Before I got on prozac, i was a prime candidate for serious road rage. I still get pissed at peeps, but I don't try to run them off the road anymore. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]

Here's some things that really get me irritated -
    1.)People that sit at a turn light while it's red and get all impatient, creeping up over and over, and then when the light changes....they SIT THERE [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]

2.)People that let their frou-frou dogs sit in their lap while they drive. Not just because of the danger they are to other drivers, but also because the risk they put those animals at.

3.) Nascar fans that think they have to drive like their idols. 'Course, slow-ass drivers annoy the shit outta me too.

4.)SUV drivers that obviously only have the damn things as status symbols, and drive them like they are egg cartons. It's a SPORT UTILITY VEHICLE for crying out loud - it can handle that speed bump a little faster than 1 mph just fine!!!!!!!!

5.)People that speed up from the back of the line and pass everybody else when lanes merge. I've seen people literally run off the road from this. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

How about you?

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Liked 433 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

People that like to merge on a major freeway around 35-40mph [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

A-holes that pass you like you were standing still, pull in front of you than slow down

Dick-cheeses that have to park in 2 spots because their "P.O.S." is TOO good just for one spot.

Wolfman...I have to definitely agree with your #5 (it's always nice to pull over into that lane keeping with the other traffic & watch those that are trying to pass you get so pissed off [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] ).

Don't even get me started on make-up, reading the newspaper, writing stuff down, & the list could go on [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Here's a few:

I hate those pricks that drive slowly in the passing lane. Then when you try to pass them and they speed up and won't let you pass. Then you give up trying to pass and they slow down again. They really piss me off.

People who don't signal when they change lanes.

When traffic is really congested in a busy intersection and those S.O.B.'s who block the intersections so nothing can move when the light turns green.

Of course the cell phone people who don't pay attention. Those people need hands free sets, it's so convenient I cannot figure out why so many people don't use them.

Also, the people who won't let people in their lane either driving or at a stop.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Buschman:
    A-holes that pass you like you were standing still, pull in front of you than slow down
    Word. And the ones who tail your ass in the fast lane, even when you're going well over the speed limit - then when you pull over for them, they don't speed up. Fuckers. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Anyone who takes forever to turn right [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by Wolfman:

3.) Nascar fans that think they have to drive like their idols. :rolleyes

Got a lot of them down here in Neckcar land. I live where God sends old people to die, and most of them drive with a turn signal on constantly.
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hit the ground runnin'
    Last Online

06.03.10 @ 11:18 AM
    Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

Donor

Damnit, I'm going on a long roadtrip this weekend and I'm already getting worked up. Great thread, If I can vent now then maybe I can laugh at all of the fucknuts while I'm driving.
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

"Please don't take my teddy bear... Please!!!" - diamondsgirl's Oscar nominated dramatic scene for best actress of 2007

"and by Van Halen, I mean David Lee Roth" - diamondsgirl on Van Halen

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Last week I made my regular 170 mile trip down south and there was a lady in the fast lane going around 55 to 60 (speed limit is 65 here) and she would not move, nor could I get around her for about 10 miles. I was so fucking pissed I couldn't see straight [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]

Finally I got a chance to pass on the right and did, nearly cutting her fucking ass off to get in front of her (fucker had it coming). When I looked at her as I was passing she was wearing a withces hat [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] I couldn't fucking believe it, she couldn't even see our her fucking side winodws. I probably got hexed or something.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

LMAO @ Eric. You'll be turned into a newt before you know it.

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i always like when people tell me their tickets don't count because they paid it. paying a ticket just admits your guilt, and we charge for it anyways...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Liked 433 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

Forgot to add - love people that slow down when they see a cop with someone pulled over on the shoulder. It's not like they are going to leave that person to pull you over and by the time you see the cop....that means they already have you painted with their radar [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hate the people who are not in a hurry. The leisurly drivers that hold me up when I'm in a hurry to get to work on time...

I hate the people who are pulling out of a parking space, know your waiting and they sit there, like they have the power and they are going to use it. Oh and the ones who see you waiting for the spot and wait 5 mins before telling you they arn't leaving.

I hate the people who steal the spot you've been waiting for.

I hate people who dont let you merge on to the freeway. I mean they will literally run you off the road to avoid letting you in front of them!

I hate people with lowered cars that almost come to a stop at a small dip in the road.

I could go on and on...
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Massachusetts by way of the Great State of New Jersey
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Changes with the day
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 07:00 AM
    Liked 548 Times in 329 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I used to go nuts at people, but I stopped when I got into it with a guy that was next to me at a light (totally on him, I didn't do a damn thing) and he pulled out a badge. Now, I didn't give a flying fuck about the badge, and yelled "so what, you're still an asshole", but it got me thinking, he could've pulled a gun. That did it for me. I just chill out for the most part now. Will still lay on my horn for a particularly idiotic move, but I don't get too pissed. Some people are just lunatics, and it gets dangerous. My dad goes nuts a bit, he'll get frothy at the mouth. Why bother?

That said, I just love people who are making a left at a stop sign or light, but won't give anyone room to get around them. If you are at a fucking light, making a left, pull straight up INTO the intersection, don't sit at the stop line, dope!

Or people in a line of stopped cars that will leave like 15 feet in between cars.

Or people with a long line of cars behind them at a light who take a turn so slowly that you lose like 5 or 6 car lengths and get stuck at the light change.

I usually (sometimes I screw it up) will leave room at a cross street for people to get in and out. I love it when I leave room, then move up when I can get past the road, and the dickhead behind me pulls up and cuts off the road. Did they not just see me leaving that room, especially when 2 or 3 cars pulled through the space I had left in front of me to turn into that road?

How about 4 way stops, where everyone is nicely alternating, except for the one asshole who just blasts through with the car in front of them.

How about tailgating in heavy traffic? Where the fuck you going, idiot?

I just two days ago was at a stop light, and I needed like two more feet to pull into a gas station at the corner. My blinker was on, and the car in front of me had room to pull up more. So I beep my horn lightly, turn on my inside light and motion to move up, that I needed a little room to pull in. It was dark, but I could see into the guy's car, he didn't even look up. I beeped 2-3 times, then layed on the horn, still didn't look. What a dick.

Basically, all of the above constitute people who don't realize there are other human beings sharing the planet with them.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

05.17.09 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I hear ya IED, It's not worth getting killed over.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i pretty much agree with everyone else so far. basically people who don't understand that there are other people in the world besides them.

another thing that bugs me is people who you leave room to merge in, and they sit there waiting still. pisses me right off. you do something courteous and they don't know what the fuck's going on.