Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

All Dave
    Favorite VH Song

"dirtymovies"
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

PAMELA ANDERSON: KID ROCK Was "Completely Devastated" By Hepatitis C Revelation - May 3, 2002

The following item was published in yesterday's edition of The New York Daily News:

Pamela Anderson says her new fiancé, Kid Rock, was "completely devastated" when she told him she has hepatitis C.

The VIP starlet, who asserted last month that she contracted the disease from a tattoo needle she shared with ex-husband Tommy Lee, tells Jane magazine: "I had to lock [Rock] in a rubber room for a week, 'cause he was just furious."

Pam calls Lee's denial of his infection "slanderous." But you have to wonder how upfront she's been with her new lover.

Though Anderson admits she's known she's had the disease "for years," her hubby-to-be has said he learned of her illness at the same time it was announced to the media.

The Kid has apparently recovered from his shock, judging by reports of a rowdy engagement party he threw in Malibu for his future missus. Pam's man asked the nearly 100 guests to arrive bearing sex toys, producing an impressive array of sterling silver handcuffs and silk sheets, among other naughty gifts.
    ".....and Harry Potter and all of his wizard-friends went to Hell for practicing Witchcraft. The End." -Ned Flander's version of reading "Harry Potter" to Rod and Todd.

Favorite VH Album

II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

11.23.15 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Your right,HO.
    No president puts joy in my life, but Van Halen puts joy in my ears.

Never pet a burning dog.