Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Is it time?

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

10.26.16 @ 04:15 AM
    Liked 814 Times in 561 Posts

Premium Member
    Is it time to set up a "war" forum or whatever? Sometimes these war related/political discussions are interesting to read, but now it just seems as if they're taking over this forum. There's a lot of other things I'd rather discuss - got baseball spring training starting, the NASCAR season is getting under way, still some maneuvering left in football's offseason and a certain celebrated forums mynx just added some interesting comments to a discussion about shaving. But it's hard to find all that stuff when there's 50 billion threads of "America: bad", "War: bad", etc.
    Just for the record, I'm not a big fan of war and hope it can be avoided, but since there's not a thing I can do about it, I'll just leave it in the hands of those who can and PRAY they make the right choices (and I'm talking about all three sides).

Imperial Fascist Overlord Down In Flames's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I agree, Billy. Non-Music is turning into the "Meet The Press" forum once again. Seenbad and I have kept an eye on the increased amount of war-related threads but haven't closed too many because each one seems to tackle the main subject from a different angle.

I'm sure Brett's considered setting up a new forum for such an event, much like the 9/11 forum we had a while back. Perhaps he's waiting until war is actually declared before opening it up.

Anyway, I'll move this to the Feedback/Questions Forum so he'll be sure to see this.

"You are the McCarthy of this board. The witch burner." - strungout, on yours truly

"Only Eddymon would claim victory during a FOUR game losing streak." - OLO

"Did I not say, 'I think we should shoot him!' I did. Double rainbow on this end. I require a high five. Out."- track 5, on the delicate art of banning

"If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire..."