Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast
    Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Stupid arrogant fucks!!

The Palestinians(Philistines) were offered everything they asked for, and then some, just a couple of years ago by Clinton (one of the very few decent things he attempted). Israel agreed to it. But Arafuck did not. He could already have a country for his people and billions of dollars of aide from the U.S.A. But he said fuck it. Why? Because they have only one true desire, and that is the death and destruction of the country of Israel.

The other Arab/Muslim countries don't truly give a shit about the Palestinians. They bitch about the U.S.A. not giving the philistines help but what do they do? Nothing! They keep them in camps and don't allow them to become citizens of their countries. This is dirty-ass Arabs fuckin' over their fellow goat-fuckers. Does Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, or any of the other goat-fuckers offer to help set up a new Palestine? No. They keep them poor and pissed. Why? So they can use them as tools in their attempt to bring down Israel. They could help their fellow muslims but they refuse to.

The Arabs are racists. They are Xenophobic. They are barbarians. And the only way to deal with barbarians is to destroy them. Period.

The Israelites have time and time again extended olive branches to Arafuck and his uneducated racist goat-fuckers. And everytime they spit in their face and start killing innocents. The Israelites are willing to live in peace with the dirty nasty goat-fuckers. The DNGF are not willing to do this. They only want to destroy Israel and kill Israelites.

Arafuck IS a TERRORIST! And should be delt with accordingly (two to the heart and one to the head, baybeeeeeeeeee).

Rattle your sabers all you want, you Arab fuckwads; we'll rattle a couple nukes upside yo'head, mo'frackers! Armagedon will come down on your heathen asses!

END Van Gully rant.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i'm not exactly thrilled with yasser either.
    i get pretty pissed when he blames the palestinian suicide bombings on the israelis. that's just plain stupid. i would blame the suicide bombers. call me crazy....

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:37 PM
    Liked 967 Times in 387 Posts

wow...posts like this don't really help anything gully

i don't think arafat is worth a pile of shit anyhow, but that's besides the point. these wars over religion have been going on for ages, and they'll continue to do so

i don't blame israel for what they are doing right now. but at the same time, it's causing a backlash. and because of our stand with israel, people are getting bent with us. today bush announced powell will be going to the middle east

it's scary over there. and what's even more scary is that these guys can touch off a massive war

hopefully something can be done

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Why do you think they could all sit and talk a few years ago, and they had the peace accord and all... and now all hell's breaking loose?

I guess Gully addressed that in his post, but it certainly makes you want to think and chew on that some more, doesn't it? Just what the hell went wrong to lead things to this state?
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

vh1 , fw , 1984 & fuck
    Favorite VH Song

girl gone bad
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i think van gully should join the un peace off corps or at least think of becoming usa's ambassador to the arab sheep shaggers.

can we hear it again .. only this time...

DONT HOLD BACK..!

'Anyways ,at least someone's passionate about something !!'

Last Online

Originally posted by edwardocatflappo:
    i think van gully should join the un peace off corps or at least think of becoming usa's ambassador to the arab sheep shaggers.
    I was until those dirty goat fuckers kicked me out. While they were "tending" their flock I was busy buiding "relations" with the women of their country. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

The first 6.66
    Favorite VH Song

Running with ME
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by LA:
    Why do you think they could all sit and talk a few years ago, and they had the peace accord and all... and now all hell's breaking loose?

Oddly enough it happenned after the rabid right wing found themselves elected in Israel, Russia, and Supreme Court Appointed in the US all within a short amount of time. That's when God flipped His hourglass over and started what you mortals would call "the two minute warning" in football.

Take it from a Devil who has watched these fools go at it for centuries.... Despite being related (all the Jews AND Arabs are descendents of Abraham) these dumbasses genuinely hate each other. Is there a logical reason for it? Fuck no. Is there an illogical reason? Yes. Extremeists in both camps want sole claim to the land that was first promised to the Hebrews by the Big Guy, and then occupied by the Palestinians for 19 centuries while the Jews were wandering the Earth after being booted out by the Romans. 1900 years constitutes valid squatters rights in this Devil's book, but even that is hard to compare with an exclusive title from God.

Only logical solution would be to share it. Most Jews and most Palestinians would probably agree with this. But it's the right wing extremists who are pushing the "all or nothing" bullshit. Ariel Sharon is every bit a terrorist as much as Arafat is. I don't believe Arafat is behind the suicide bombings, and it's obvious Bush Jr doesn't either.

But you mortals should prepare yourselves..... that little thing your Sunday School teachers told you about... Armegeddon? It's far closer than you think. And the first event in that 7 year series of destruction will be a fullscale invasion of Israel, by a coalition of Arab/Muslim nations, accompanied by none other than Russia.

I got my chef, Bob Marley, working on a new formula for ganja kettle corn in the new 666 gallon kettle that was just forged in the Fire Lake blacksmith shop..... It's gonna be fun watching all of this on the Hell News Network (HNN)

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

RHRN (I\'m on the cover!)
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Verily I say unto you, My children, that the sons of Isaac and the sons of Ishmael shalt not live in peace with one another until the day when I, the Messiah, hath set foot upon the Mount of Olives to begin My millenial reign.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Streets
    Last Online

01.11.12 @ 06:57 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Funny......somebody...I can't imagine who....seems to be scared to post under their own name.

Keep hiding behind your aliases.
    Gozer the Traveller will come in one of the pre-chosen forms. During the rectification of the Vuldronaii the Traveller came as a very large and moving Torb. Then of course in the third reconciliation of the last of the Meketrex supplicants they chose a new form for him, that of a Sloar. Many Shubs and Zuuls knew what it was to be roasted in the depths of the Sloar that day I can tell you.
    -Lewis Tully in Ghostbusters

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.27.17 @ 09:39 AM
    Liked 185 Times in 105 Posts

Originally posted by Aquatic Punk:
    Funny......somebody...I can't imagine who....seems to be scared to post under their own name.

Keep hiding behind your aliases.
    Careful...he is Slowly coming out of the closet!LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Just go for it!

Last Online

Originally posted by BREW CREW:

Careful...he is Slowly coming out of the closet!LOL! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    That must be one big fuckin' closet!

We luv ya FORD.

Please come out and play.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

vh1 , fw , 1984 & fuck
    Favorite VH Song

girl gone bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

its a sad indictment of these troubled times , when beelzebub , the horned one , the lord of the flies has more to say than jesus christ! the 4 minute warning... quick run for the hills......

Last Online

The end times are nigh.

It's time to choose sides. Choose wisely.

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

End of time, huh?

Last Online

Originally posted by MikeL:
    End of time, huh?
    The times as we know'em.

Get it?

Got it?

Good!