Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 06:29 PM
    Liked 1,348 Times in 925 Posts

Here's an opportunity to present us with ideas for stuff that doesn't seem to exist but that maybe should. Don't know how many people will post 'cause if they have a really good idea, they just might want to keep it 'til they can patent it! But we'll see if we can have some fun.

What we need, is in these big ol' department stores, is to put some stuff that's interesting to men near the women's clothing. I go shopping with my wife and we generally stay together, but man I hate it when she goes to look at clothes. I thought my mom was bad when I was a kid, but it's worse now. Just interminable. And there's nothing to do, usually not even someplace to sit. I'm thinking, it would be nice to have a lounge near the women's department, maybe a few tvs with some ballgames on or something. Anything. Put the women's stuff next to a department that has something interesting - books, music, toys. But no, it's always up there, maybe near bedding or perfumes and jewelry and stuff - nothing I care about (although that bedding looks inviting - think they'd mind if I take a nap next time?)

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

You know what would save me a lot of hassle? Soap that has sunscreen in it.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billy007:
    What we need, is in these big ol' department stores, is to put some stuff that's interesting to men near the women's clothing.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm sure cross dressers dig that idea--me, I'll just goof around with my wife & pretend to sniff the panties/do something perverse [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img]
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

In a Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

02.27.09 @ 02:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

You know they've got a table full of women's magazines in our local guitar shop? So all those exasperated girlfriends can read their starsigns while their boyfriend/husband is massacreing "Stairway To Heaven" in the corner! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

For my part, I'd like a mobile phone with a breathalyzer attached. To stop me making dumb phonecalls at 3am, what a waste! [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    It'll all end in beers...

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by billy007:

What we need, is to put some stuff that's interesting to men near the women's clothing.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love to shop!!! I think a lil book store is a good idea.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~