Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

07.09.17 @ 06:30 PM
    Liked 8 Times in 3 Posts

I hope all the VHLinkers and your various cohorts/family etc...had a wonderful ringing in of the New Year. My wife and I had family and friends over for a nice little house party and it turned out to be an enjoyable evening for all. After the midnight toast I found it encumbent on myself to break out some serious Van Halen tunage. It definately made the evening that much more enjoyable. Hopefully it'll be an omen to some new Van Halen in 2002 and if it does happen everyone can thank me for it-LOL!!! So does anyone still feel like this or what? [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    If so your probably not alone. Peace Out!!!!
    "It's now officially 5150 time!!!"

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    I hear ya Mario. We really didn't get the party started to well after midnight here and there was some various Van Halen tunes that made the play list. I had some hair of the dog after lunch on this end, and now I'm feeling that my second wind is kicking in. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.