Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Not excluding anyone, but a question for you with kids...

I just read about ANOTHER baby being killed in town by his asshole parents because he wouldn't stop crying...

I used to be able to read those stories, but since my son was born, I can barely stand to read the headlines...Anyone else react the same way?
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

there are some pretty dumb parents out there. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] there's not really much i can say, but i think that people need to be able to understand whether or not they can take care of a baby, before they have kids, instead of after.

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.17.07 @ 05:09 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I know how this sounds, and I don't know how it could be done, but seriously...there should be some way to test for competence before you're able to reproduce. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] I know, I know Gully, Abe...but come on...these poor innocent babies die because their parents are at best imbeciles...! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "May you die at age 128, in bed, shot to death by a jealous lover" DLR 2002

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SactoFan:
    Not excluding anyone, but a question for you with kids...

I just read about ANOTHER baby being killed in town by his asshole parents because he wouldn't stop crying...

I used to be able to read those stories, but since my son was born, I can barely stand to read the headlines...Anyone else react the same way?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I quit watching the news and reading the newspaper for a long time....the sad fact is, it seems to be happening more and more, not less and less
    [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /><br />God Bless the USA!!!!<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LA:
    I know how this sounds, and I don't know how it could be done, but seriously...there should be some way to test for competence before you're able to reproduce. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] I know, I know Gully, Abe...but come on...these poor innocent babies die because their parents are at best imbeciles...! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LA, I couldn't agree with you more--there are some people who shouldn't be allowed to breed. I get pissed seeing shit like this--and parents who can't teach their kids common decency & respect should be lumped in with them.

I got a block full of kids who show little respect towards other people & property. including some of my tenant's kids. The kids move away from my house when I come home from work, sometimes it's funny to see.

I almost told my tenant that she doesn't know how to raise kids, in a heated argument. Her brat does not listen, even makes an ass out of her mom, and you hear mom yelling so loud the entire block hears her. [img]smilies/scared.gif[/img] The brat's even left at a church-sponsored day camp, but it don't help none. [img]smilies/devil.gif[/img] (a village couldn't raise this child) Unfortunately, you can already tell she'll grow up to be just like her mom. [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by LA:
    I know how this sounds, and I don't know how it could be done, but seriously...there should be some way to test for competence before you're able to reproduce. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img] I know, I know Gully, Abe...but come on...these poor innocent babies die because their parents are at best imbeciles...! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img] [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can't say I disagree with this...
    Can't stop...addicted to the shindig...

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

Ice Cream Man
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The only thing that gets me through these kinds of stories, is knowing that they will get their just deserts in jail. There are so many people that want to be with their kids, but, are in jail over something, that they hate to see people who hurt kids. I used to rent a room from a lady who killed her abusive husband.(after he beat her so bad she lost an eye.) They had a woman come in prison for killing her child. These women held her down and carved "baby killer" in her chest with a shank. Now, I would never hurt my babies, but, I moved out of that room soon after hearing tht story.
    DLRArmy Moderator<br />DLR Underground<br />DFK..Honarary Member

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A very funny comedian once said

"You need a license to own a gun, you need a license to drive a car... hell, you even need a license to own a dog! But they'll let any $%&#*(@ on the street be a parent..."

Ain't it the truth [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]
    <b><i>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />Darkness, imprisoning me.<br />All that I see: absolute horror.<br />I cannot live<br />I cannot die<br />Trapped in myself<br />Body my holding cell<br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br /></i></b>

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YankeeRose69:
    The only thing that gets me through these kinds of stories, is knowing that they will get their just deserts in jail. There are so many people that want to be with their kids, but, are in jail over something, that they hate to see people who hurt kids. I used to rent a room from a lady who killed her abusive husband.(after he beat her so bad she lost an eye.) They had a woman come in prison for killing her child. These women held her down and carved "baby killer" in her chest with a shank. Now, I would never hurt my babies, but, I moved out of that room soon after hearing tht story.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Unfortunately, I've also read stories about judges fucking up "no-brainers" like these, and letting these people off early, or reduce it to "time served."

Makes you wonder who the No-brainer really is.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator