Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

FORD loves to talk about how Bush not only knew about the details of 9/11 in advance, but that he failed to prevent it. But is he conveniently forgetting about something his buddy Algore was involved in YEARS ago that could have prevented that horrible day???

Shortly after TWA flight 800 fell from the sky, President Clinton named a White House Commision on Aviation Safety. He went to great lengths to get Victoria Cummock to join the commission. Mrs. Cummock had lost her husband in the Pan Am disaster over Lockerbie Scotland. Since that time she had devoted much time and energy to improving airline safety. Vice President Al Gore was named to head the commission. Now it seems Mrs. Cummock has filed suit in federal court against the Vice President and the Department of Transportation.

The charges are (1) The Vice President pressured her to abandon her call for counter-terrorism measures and (2) he refused to publish her 42 page dissent despite promising her publicaly at the Commission's last meeting that her dissent would be included in the final report. Her suit demands access to the memos and files she claims Al Gore's staff withheld from the commissioners, so a new dissent can be prepared. Why would the Vice President do this? Could the fact that the airline contributed over $500,000 in soft money to the DNC just days after the aviation commission was established have anything to do with it? Maybe, for it appears that anti terrorism measures would have cost the airlines upwards of $1 billion dollars.

If you doubt this story FORD, search on the web for it. The challenge is, can you post an intelligent response to it without ONCE mentioning George W. Bush or his administration????
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

the next one
    Favorite VH Song

the next one
    Last Online

07.05.08 @ 09:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess that his reply will contain the word "sheep" in it...

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 08:55 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    The challenge is, can you post an intelligent response to it without ONCE mentioning George W. Bush or his administration????
    So YOU can't objectively look at the treasonous crimes of the Bush family without accusing Clinton and/or Gore of something, but expect ME to not mention anything about the Bushes??

Isn't that called hypocrisy?
    Eat Us And Smile

Welcome back, Van HALEN!!!!

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

"What then is this bleating of sheep in my ears?"- 1 Samuel 15:14

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

the next one
    Favorite VH Song

the next one
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ummmm, that didn't answer the question.

Anyway, good job on leaving the "sheep" reference out of your reply.

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Meanstreet
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 09:24 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by FORD:
    ...look at the treasonous crimes of the Bush family...{snip}
    If it can be proved that the Bush family has indeed made treasonous crimes, wouldn't it be safe to say that they'd have been prosecuted for them by now?

I'm not trying to wind you up big fella. I'm just trying to see what you're talking about.

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    The challenge is, can you post an intelligent response to it without ONCE mentioning George W. Bush or his administration????
    So YOU can't objectively look at the treasonous crimes of the Bush family without accusing Clinton and/or Gore of something, but expect ME to not mention anything about the Bushes??

Isn't that called hypocrisy?
    </font>[/QUOTE]You posted an article that Bush knew that 9/11 was coming. You basically inferred that he had it in his power to stop it but did not. You have also implicated the CIA in having a vested interest in allowing 9/11 to take place.

I, in response, posted information concerning then-Vice President Al Gore's railroading of airline security/anti-terrorism measures in return for huge donations from major airlines. You can either respond to it with facts or continue to divert attention from it and cry foul. I really don't care either way.
    "There's a Japanese term called wabi-sabi, not wasabi, but wabi-sabi. It means an appreciation for the imperfect, the less than precision. The cowboy boots that you never polish because it's bad luck. That is completely wabi-sabi. Van Halen is that." - DLR 2002<br /><br />"Look! I can see their parachutes! They're ok..." - Tenshinhan, DragonBall Z

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

the next one
    Favorite VH Song

the next one
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by dj88:
    I'm not trying to wind you up big fella. I'm just trying to see what you're talking about.
    He'd have to bend over for you to see what he's talking about, cuz he's talking out of his ass...

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

the Bushes??
    I have those in front of my house.

Since when are they "Proper Nouns"???

[ May 16, 2002 at 11:19 AM: Message edited by: Pabs ]</p>
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Pabs:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FORD:
    the Bushes??

</font>[/QUOTE]What else would be the plural of "BUSH"??

Tim, this is far too important of a subject matter to get hung up on side issues, be they grammar, partisan politics, or whatever.

The issue here is treason, and murder, against the people of the United States of America.
    Eat Us And Smile

...It's the BAND and Dave is really the cat that can front VH. He sang his ASS off and was really cool. No cheese here guys, this is filet Mignon! - Steve Lukather's comment after witnessing a Van HALEN 2007 rehearsal

Last Online

10.29.09 @ 12:50 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Bush's, when referring to people.
    CHICAGO WHITE SOX - 2005 WORLD CHAMPIONS

The Chicago White Sox (1901-present) - The Original SOX - Proof

The Boston Americans (1901)
    The Boston Somersets (1902)
    The Boston Pilgrims (1903-1906)
    The Boston Red Sox (1907-present) - Proof

The Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets whatever you want to call them, have NEVER displayed "SOX" anywhere on their caps, jerseys, or merchandise, therefore they shouldn't be referred to as such. However, the White Sox have used "SOX" since 1912.

The SOX are in Chicago...we just allow the Pilgrims/Americans/Somersets to use the name.

2007 Fantasy Football Champion

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pabs:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by FORD:
    the Bushes??

</font>[/QUOTE]What else would be the plural of "BUSH"??

Tim, this is far too important of a subject matter to get hung up on side issues, be they grammar, partisan politics, or whatever.

The issue here is treason, and murder, against the people of the United States of America.
    </font>[/QUOTE]I agree. And as soon as you explain why Algore committed these acts, we can continue.

Favorite VH Album

All 6 of em!!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Diver Down NJ:
    I agree. And as soon as you explain why Algore committed these acts, we can continue.
    If President Gore were serving in the office that he was elected to, by a majority of the American people, then he would be accountable for the information given to him just weeks before the attack. However, since President Gore did not fight the Bush Coup, that leaves "President" Bush Jr with the responsibility.

And while Bush is not the brightest bulb in the lamp, this is one instance where playing dumb is not acceptable. He is well acquainted with Osama Bin Laden, and his daddy even more so. Bush Sr, Bush Jr and all the good ol' oil boys in the cabinet knew full well what the Bush/CIA trained Bin Laden was capable of. There simply is no way to deflect responsibility away from the Bush posse, for there would be NO Bin Laden problem without them in the first place.
    Eat Us And Smile

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Meanstreet
    Last Online

05.18.12 @ 09:24 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

If President Gore were serving in the office that he was elected to, by a majority of the American people, then he would be accountable for the information given to him just weeks before the attack. However, since President Gore did not fight the Bush Coup, that leaves "President" Bush Jr with the responsibility.
    If Gore had carried his home state Flordia would have been a moot point. Say what you want FORD, but Bush is the elected president. They recounted the ballots, he lost. Al Gore himself conceded the election. There's no way to spin this FORD. There was no coup. He lost a very close election.

End of story.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:35 PM
    Liked 1,350 Times in 926 Posts

...Bush Sr, Bush Jr and all the good ol' oil boys in the cabinet knew full well what the Bush/CIA trained Bin Laden was capable of...
    And so didn't Slick Willie and his cast of clowns, but just like pretty much every Democrat president I've had to endure in my lifetime, he couldn't be bothered to allow our Armed Services to do their job and take care of the problem.

Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Originally posted by billy007:
    And so didn't Slick Willie and his cast of clowns, but just like pretty much every Democrat president I've had to endure in my lifetime, he couldn't be bothered to allow our Armed Services to do their job and take care of the problem.[/QB]
    You are correct sir. While some may dismiss this as an opinion, the fact remains that the US military went underfunded for 8 years. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad