Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I got two or three I guess.

I absolutely LOVE the city of Perth Austrailia and the town of Freemantle surrounding it. Just the people there and all made for some good memories for me.

Pattya Beach Thailand. Oh baby. That place is rock and roll all over. Zillions of things to do and they are all cheap as hell.

My heart is in a little town called Jacksonville Oregon though. I grew up there and felt like I owned the whole damn place when I was young. Plan on retiring there someday.

On a side note- One of the most intense places was in the middle of the Arabian Desert when serving in the Military. Nothin quite like watching the sunset on the place where time began, chillin by yourself.

Where is it you would like to be right now?

------------------
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Look at that Mama, she got it sstick'n in the camera maan- (I wish I had some)

Good Enough
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by seenbad:
    On a side note- Nothin quite like watching the sunset on the place where time began, chillin by yourself.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dude SB, I just envisioned the whole thing. Must of been quite a venture for ya.

----

G4

------------------
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags

"Van Halen meets grunge", that sounds sorta scary at first but you totally made it work. -Lead Synth

G4 guitar player files are at www.freedrive.com and the username and password there are vhlinks. *My* song is under No Bozo's(scents).

[This message has been edited by Eyes of the Night (edited February 24, 2001 at 02:49 AM).]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Too Many!
    Last Online

12.04.14 @ 11:23 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 4 Posts

Favorite place in the world? The bathroom! It's the only place where the rest of the world can't get to me. Example: the phone rings, my wife answers it, "No, he can't come to the phone right now, he's in the bathroom"

------------------
    VHlinks: Where the possessed go to mingle........
    Don't sweat the petty things in life, just pet the sweaty things........

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I have very good memories of a holiday I went on with my folks to Mauritias (I think that's how you spell it). That was one of the best places I've been to. it was just pure paradise! I recommend it highly to anybody! I was only 17 and it was the first time I could buy beer without getting knocked back! That probably contributed to the nirvana of the place!

------------------
    RD

"Rock 'n' Roll is my second favourite thing in the whole world" - DLR (1983)

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 2
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

@
    Liked 4 Times in 3 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

So far, my favorite place in the world is Kauai...nothing to do but drink, swim, and screw...and the prettiest beaches and bays in Hawaii...

Second...I did some climbing here in California...me and a few good friends found ouselves on a cliff wall overlooking the Pacific...you couldn't see anything but water ahead and waves crashing below you...

------------------
    "Van Halen fans been hangin' in there for a long time...they're probably the best fans in the world..."-Sammy

"Forget all about that macho shit and learn how to play guitar"-Mellencamp

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

So This Is Love?
    Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

My favorite place in the world is gone. The Boston Garden kicked ass. Anyone from Boston that used to go to Bruins/Celtics games remembers the classic times. So much history to that building. The Celtics were the best the Bruins had the tough guys and Bobby Orr days were cool. It was a tight house. Aerosmith on New Years all those times. Larry Bird,Cam Neely,Keith Moon falls off his seat and the show is cancelled. The crowd were always a rowdy bunch of hard working beer drinkin' Van Halen fans...now it is the suck Fleet Center that is full of over priced seats for people in ties while the old Garden crowd is home watching it....not to mention the temas suck....they look like a bunch of kids that should be in a Gap Ad. Back then building like the Garden had it's own way of life,unlike all the sports arenas now that are the same...they look like something from Back To The Future II. I just miss the fun of going in there.

------------------
    2711 Don't ever drink anything you can't see through.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

09.15.15 @ 08:40 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

hey, being an NHL fan i knew how much history there was in the old garden. same with the forum in montreal, and maple leaf gardens. all are destroyed or will be soon.
    anyway, my favorite place in the world is lake placid, new york. two olympic games (1932 and 1980), and it's almost a ghost town, now. i couldn't imagine how many people were there in '32 and they held a winter games. so many memories, i've been there 3 times, now. all the people are so nice, you can walk to pretty much anywhere in the town, toboggan chute on to the lake, and now there's a gap outlet.
    all the people that i meet while i'm down there, and the whole atmosphere surrounding it is amazing. i remember just standing outside and looking at all the mountains and forests and thinking how amazing it was to see a place that hasn't been touched by humans, and it was simply beautiful. one day i hope to go there in the summer. (i've only been in january or feb). sometimes, while i'm there, i think of how there's nothing to the place, but whenever i get home, i always wish i was back there.

------------------
    EBAS!!!!
    i know i would!!!
    i am a Dirty Faced Kid, although i do fancy myself a good lookin' fellow...
    AD for life...
    Diamond Mafia... respect the family...fuhgetaboutit

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I'd have to say CAncun! It's a great vacation!!

------------------
    Check out my web page! http://www.geocities.com/ncblum85/Nicks_Page.html

"Take it off, Take it all off!"

"Come See Your Children yes their lighting up the skies, you won't recognize them anymoooore!"

Favorite VH Album

Cover Bands from Pasadena
    Favorite VH Song

Babe Don't leave Me Alone
    Last Online

09.05.15 @ 12:20 PM
    Liked 9 Times in 7 Posts

This little place on the sea of cortez, about 600km north from Cabo San Lucus and 30km south of Mulege'. The beaches are isolated and pristine. They are protected from open ocean and the "white sand sure makes a tan look nice"!!
    I'll be face down in April

Last Online

09.14.15 @ 07:49 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Anybody ever been to Shenandoah, Virginia? It's gorgeous, it's up on a mountain and the air smells so clean and the view is spectacular. I'm going there again in May. I love a lot of places, though. The state of California is impressive and I had a ball in Vegas, even though I'm not 21, and many others...

------------------
    I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class, especially since I rule!

Proud member of the Dirty Faced Kids!

Up The Irons!

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Maui or Cancun, I'll take either of them right now!! Both have great beaches and drinks.

------------------
    Don't get that pepper in your eye!

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

"Dance the Night Away"
    Last Online

Liked 2 Times in 2 Posts

I love Maui, San Francisco and San Diego . . .but nothing is quite like New York City. There is something special about that place I call home.

I loved Cancun but since I have been sick now for five days upon returning, it has dropped a few notches in my book. I need to see a doctor to remedy my bowel movements from looking like Belgian Pretzels made of peanut butter.

Montezuma has got his revenge!!! Any suggestions for a remedy?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

New York City, particularly Yankee Stadium. You don't even have to be a fan to feel the ghosts come out at night.

Camden, Maine (excellent vaction spot)

Las Vegas (you figure it out)

Gatlinburg, Tennessee (chalet up in the mountains as far from the godforsaken shopping strips as possible)

Sugar and Beech mountains, NC (great skiing)

Columbus, Ohio (as close to "Pleasantville" as I've ever seen)

Metuchen, NJ (my breeding grounds)

------------------

*gulp* - Down In Flames

"...like falling down the stairs and landing on your feet." - Edward Van Halen describing his solos.

"And I swore to myself, I swore to myself that some day, some day...I was going to smoke joints that big." - DLR, Crazy From The Heat

Wolfman's Van Halen Shrine - http://home.earthlink.net/~theflyingwolfman