Register
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Who else has had the fine experience of laughing so hard that you couldn't stop even if you wanted to?

Throat tightens up, your eyes are gushing like the hoover dam, and your stomach is so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it.

You want to stop, but you've been switched to autopilot. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Come on , admit it - you've been there.

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 02:09 AM
    Liked 1,481 Times in 903 Posts

You can add me to that list. When I get really going, I get so much water coming out of my eyes. My wife gets a kick out of it.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Balance/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/5150/Don\'t Tell Me
    Last Online

04.29.16 @ 07:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

One time I laughed so hard......I passed out!......

I doubled over with laughter......which cut off my air supply........blam.......I saw stars.....then laughed even more becuase I passed out.....
    Actually I think most of us are Dave, Sam, and Mike fans. There's just a small group of people who have strange allegiances and like to get into petty pissing contests that I can't believe everyone on this site isn't bored of. - Brett

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 06:15 PM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

I was just there the other day man. This is why...I posted this the other day in the hunters thread. Just copied and pasted here... I thought I would seriosly loose body control at any moment. I was just in one of those moods I guess. I have since been told that I need medical help because the movie wasn't that funny, but I will buy it anyways the first time I see it for sale. To me, it was that good. Anywhoo...

Dudes.... I shit you not, you HAVE to go and rent a movie called Escanaba in da moonlight. It just came out on rental and has Jeff Daniels in it. The caption is this:

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For generations, the men of the Soady family have trekked to the same ramshackle deer camp north of Escanaba, Mich., to drink, cause a bit of trouble and go hunting. At 43, Reuben Soady (Jeff Daniels) is the oldest person in family history never to bag a buck, so he attempts to change his luck by altering several of the family's time-tested rituals … which fuels a series of strange and inexplicable events!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Absolutely the most FUNNY movie I have watched in YEARS. Now, I'm stickin my neck out a little bit here, because sometimes people don't completely agree on my humor due to me being a little weird and slightly on the warped side, but trust me, if you think you have an inkling as to what I have found funny on this board or whatever and some of it strikes you funny too, do yourself a favor and check this out.

I was laughing so hard I damn near shat. I had tears coming down my face and my stomach hurts still today. I was giggling like a complete idiot in bed until two in the morning thinking about this one part in particular. Once it set me off the first time, I was toast.

If you liked Jeff Daniels in Dumb and Dumber (which overall I thought was fairly lame, but I did laugh more than once), you will probably appreciate his comedy in this. This movie will be owned by me soon and relished with the likes of caddyshack and vacation.

Good stuff. Figured I'd post this here where it would be appreciated most.

Later.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Unchained (tie)
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Wolfman:
    Who else has had the fine experience of laughing so hard that you couldn't stop even if you wanted to?

Throat tightens up, your eyes are gushing like the hoover dam, and your stomach is so tight you could bounce a quarter off of it.

You want to stop, but you've been switched to autopilot. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Come on , admit it - you've been there.
    I've been there, man... usually after a few particularly potent bong hits!

The other night at band practice, our singer showed up drunk after getting into it with his old lady and ended up puking his intestines out in the bathroom... that BRUTAL kind of projectile-yakking that sounds like someone clubbing a baby seal or something... fuck, we were waiting for dude's shoes to come up! We couldn't even finish practice we were laughing/crying so hard! (Yeah, I know... we're dicks... but don't worry, between gasps we checked to make sure he wasn't dying or anything. lol)

SBS
    What, me, worry?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by seenbad:

but trust me, if you think you have an inkling as to what I have found funny on this board or whatever and some of it strikes you funny too, do yourself a favor and check this out
    That's all I need to hear. [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

I'll be looking for it pronto.

I remember a few years ago, one of the first times that I experienced this "phenomenon" (LOL) - we were watching "Kingpin" with Woody Harrelson. Stupid fucking movie for the most part, IMO - but the part where he's at the dinner table and the dog starts chewing and pulling on his rubber prosthetic hand, and he pulls back only to have the hand smack him in the face - oh maaaaaan - we didn't stop laughing for like thirty minutes. And then you start rewinding and replaying it over and over ( :gloriousselftorture: ). [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]

Used to watch America's Funniset Home Videos a lot, too - Bob Saget was a total drain on the brain, as were the subsequent hosts (although looking at Daisy Fuentes was rather pleasant. meoowwww. ) - but in the middle of all the lame stuff that people sent in, you could always find one or two vids that were worth the wait. Kind of like pulling the pin on the "laff grenade".

On that note, there's a show on the Spanish cable channel Telemundo that is a direct rip-off of AFHV, called "Aye Caramba!" that has a much cooler host and only plays the best ones. Check it out if you have access to the channel.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 09:14 AM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member
    [quote]Originally posted by Wolfman:
    On that note, there's a show on the Spanish cable channel Telemundo that is a direct rip-off of AFHV, called "Aye Caramba!" that has a much cooler host and only plays the best ones. Check it out if you have access to the channel.
    The Spanish soap operas on Telemundo have some really hot broads that run around in bikini tops the whole show. I've found that this is the best way to learn Spanish.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

"5150"
    Last Online

04.05.12 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

My wife does it every time we wrestle around. I'll pin her down and tickle her, and she'll be laughing so hard that her chest "freezes up" and she won't be able to breath at all. I have to help her sit up just so she won't pass out.
    Scott Roberts
    The Official Scott Roberts Blog - http://www.scottrobertsweb.com
    FORMER owner of The VH Trade Site - http://www.vhtrading.com

Last Online

12.08.16 @ 03:21 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i used to work in a factory. in the lunchroom, there's a row of vending machines, with a canned pop machine at one end, and a machine that dispenses pop in a cup at the other end.

one day, both machines were broken, still taking money, but not dispensing anything. we were sitting there, watching some outside contractor trying to get pop out of the machine with the cans. you could hear the can get stuck behind another can, they weren't quite dropping all the way. so then he goes to the machine that dispenses it in a cup, and tries that. the cup gets stuck, and you can see the pop dump right down the drain. we were laughing at the guy once he tried the first pop machine twice; by the time he had tried the second machine, we had completely lost it. i couldn't stop laughing because every time i looked at the other guy sitting with me, we'd both start up again. i know it's bad karma to laugh at someone's misfortune, but we couldn't help it...my gut was sore the rest of the day. it was really a dumb thing, but the look on this guy's face after he struck out three times was priceless...
    "is this a good show tonight, or fuckin' what?" - DLR, Montreal, 11/10/07

Toronto 10/7...Cleveland 10/10...Toronto 10/12...Montreal 11/10

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Word! twona has mentioned "the look". Even better when two peeps are involved and a look at each other induces the festivities each time. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]