Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hate the Yankees! I want to preach it to the world! They are major league assholes (to quote Dubyah). I live in New York too, so I am in a minority. Here to the Yankees sucking! Join my official Yankee hater club! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "There's a time and place for everything- for everyone."

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Favorite VH Song

Many
    Last Online

05.12.06 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

I hate 'em too! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    I am awesome

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 1,344 Times in 922 Posts

Member since 1974! And wouldn't you know it, I married a Yankee fan! Probably couldn't name two players but she still gets mad when I say "Yankees suck!"

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Sign me up. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

*waaaa waaaa waahhhhh* [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

[img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

05.18.09 @ 11:19 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

Uh oh, you guys are in deep now.

Go Padres. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
    I'm one of those crazies on your block.

writing

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 01:35 PM
    Liked 966 Times in 387 Posts

ah u all suck major ass!

yanks rule!

years of success will do that to teams. same reason why people don't like the bulls, canadiens, celtics, lakers, cowboys, etc.

oh well.....want some cheese to go with that whine?

JMJ
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

The Dream Is Over
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Any team would "rule" if they could just whip out any amount of cash they wanted. Geez,Buy anyone you want and of course you will win.

I'm in [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]
    THEY .................suck ass!!!!!!!
    Guitar player,extrordinaire(or at least I like to think)<br /><br />"....man,this is Van Halen,and i'm the singer." Sammy-1987<br /><br /><a href="http://www.guitartabs.cc/" target="_blank">www.guitartabs.cc/</a>

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

not buying it man...sorry [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

the yanks have been a big time franchise since the early 20th century. along with the staying power and success comes $$...that's the way it is..no way around it. so the yanks are hated because they have come into thir own? why is that? that's bullshit.

look at the orioles and dodgers..lots of money and nothihng to show for it. ted turner and the braves, only one title in all those years. disney owns the ducks and angels and both teams are terrible. now disney has more money than the yanks, yet look at how many players leave the ducks every year...kariya is the only good one left.

jerry jones and the cowboys, daniel snyder and the redskins, just more examples of teams with money that are falling by the wayside

i don't hear anyone bitching about wayne huizenga when he literally bouyght the world series title for the marlins when they beat the indians a few years back. the team disbanded the next year...c'mon, gimme a break [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

steinbrenner gives his plyers what he thinks they deserve, you didn't see him give into jeter a year ago when he wanted that contract did you. no way did george want the highest paid player on his team.

look at the yankees by position....hardly mvp candidates here, with maybe the 2 exceptions of jeter and bernie williams. are you telling me knoblauch, o'neil, martinez, soriano, brosius, and posada and such marquis players that the yankees have to nail them down with contracts? knoblauch doesn't even play his old postition anymore. o'meil is almost 40 years old, martinez' numbers have gone down dramatically, sorianno is a rookie, posada is inconsistent, and brosius essentially had no career when he was with oakland.

go and look at the rangers....ivan rodriguez, raf palmiero, galarraga, velarde, pay-rod at short, greer, etc..they still suck.

when it comes down to it, the yankee players have a huge love for baseball and for each other. they have great team chemistry.

oh yeah, look at the new york rangers in hockey...HAHAHA! buwaahh they suck as well...all those free agents and they don't even make the playoffs...pretty bad when over half the teams in hockey make the playoffs.

so guess what? deal with it. there was a huge stretch from 81-96 when the yans had nothing and george was still sitting there with his finger in one ear and his hand in his pocket. now if the yankees hadn't won 4 times in the last 5 years, we wouldn't hear this jive now would we??!

rock on yanks!

JMJ

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

WORD, JMJ. [img]smilies/cool.gif[/img]

For every Yankee team, there's a dozen others that think throwing money around wins championships. :bullshit:

This is one tired argument. [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Last Online

03.03.15 @ 08:31 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Donor

So how do you think those spankee Yankees would do if they spent the league average?

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

good question, and they cannot spend the league average because they are not an average team. it's basic economics bro. ur successful, u command more money and you get it.

i agree with wolfman, this is one tired arguement.

out

JMJ [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

This is a tried arguement but, I do hate it when people refer to their past championships. That doesn't matter. What matters is what they are doing now!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sleepless Nights:
    This is a tried arguement but, I do hate it when people refer to their past championships. That doesn't matter. What matters is what they are doing now!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

they ain't doing much right now, they suck so far this year [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

listen man...the past championships allow them to do what they do now, and that is sign players for what players want. plain and simple. and i don't think they should be penalized or looked down at because their current success has been brought about by past successes.

buy a title like the marlins did and that is total bullshit.

JMJ

-Zachenfoot 2/23/10

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sports arguements are usually good spirited and so is this one. Much better than political debates which always get heated.