Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

OK, since it seems like we've picked up a few more hard-core football fans since the 2000 draft, let's hear what everyone thinks!
    Its no secret Im a huge Eagles fan (right, VanGully? [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] ), so I'll start with them.
    The Eagles will draft:

1st round: BEST AVAIL. RECIEVER (Im hoping Santana Moss or Rod Gardner falls to #25 for us, but if not, it will be Reggie Wayne from Miami)

2nd round: Running Back (either Lamont Jordan from Md or Travis Minor from FSU)

3rd round: If another quality receiver is here, they'll take him; otherwise safety or cornerback

Beyond the 3rd round, I dont know enough about the players to say. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And just for fun, I say the BROWNS will take an offensive lineman in the 1st round (to keep Couch on his feet more than his ass).
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Last Online

09.04.17 @ 05:32 AM
    Liked 62 Times in 32 Posts

Dude, I'm so stoke the draft is this weekend. I love this stuff! Trying to figure out what the teams are going to do.

The Browns might go for a O-lineman for their first pick but I'm kind of hoping they'll go for WR David Terrell(Michigan) for there 1st round pick. I can see a reciever corps of Kevin Johnson, David Terrell, and Juann Dawson(of course with Couch passing to them) tearing up the secondary. Damn, I think I'm drooling. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] After that I think the Browns will definitley concentrate on O-line, D-line, and the defensive secondary.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

the next one!
    Last Online

03.11.12 @ 12:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

With the draft so deep in receivers this year, I still say the Browns take an o-lineman in the 1st, maybe a WR in the 2nd.

Only a few days left and we'll know! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

And the draft isnt this weekend, its NEXT weekend (Apr 21)

[ April 12, 2001 at 01:09 PM: Message edited by: ChrisTheEdHead ]
    "Look, I'll pay you for it, what the f**k?!"

"If I don't make her happy in the bedroom the wife gets bitchy for days at a time, but when I come to bed ready for action she laughs and laughs. She even laughs while I make my moves so I know I must be pleasing her as only I can do."
    The one, the only..Wengie

"Denny Crane" - Denny Crane

Last Online

The quality is deeper in the O-linemen department this draft than reciever. You have only a few wide recievers who have the potential to make a big impact on the NFL this draft. Terrell and Robinson being the two best. Just my feeling: Terrell with the #3 pick and afterwards the Browns will go for the linemen.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

06.15.14 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

The Patriots pick 6th this year so we should get a top athelete in the first round. Mel Kiper thinks the Pats will take RB Duece Mcallister or DT Kenyatta Walker in the first round. Personally I think they should take Walker. The past three years the Pats have drafted a RB in the first round, give these guys a chance. Kevin Faulk and J.R. Redmond were not that bad last year. The Pats have a solid secondary but they have no one up front to put any pressure on the QB and stop the run, which is why they should draft Walker if he is available. That's just my opinion, so if my luck holds true they will draft RB Duece Mcallister. [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]
    You can twist perceptions
    Reality won't budge

Last Online

Dude, Walker is a offensive lineman out of Florida. I think you might be confusing him with Gerrad Warren.

With a name like Panama Dog you should be a Browns fan. WOOF WOOF!! GO BROWNS!!!!!!

Eruption
    Last Online

07.10.17 @ 09:12 PM
    Liked 29 Times in 10 Posts

Well good ol' Jerry screwed the Pokes out of a first rounder. I see them with a DL in the 2nd round. I hope they suck this year and can get the "Golden Boy" Chris Simms to come out of Texas next year.

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I hope the Niners have another good draft this year. They've got some talent to build on already.
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Since the Pack have 5 picks out of the first 82 players, I think they will go for a defensive lineman for their no. 10 pick. The rest will be wide reciever, another possible defensive lineman, secondary, offensive lineman, and whatever from then on. They are about three players away from another Super Bowl run.
    America's Team...The Green Bay Packers!<br />12 Championship Titles For The Packers And Counting...<br />"Depends What We Do". EVH 2001<br />VH R.I.P. 1978-1996