Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

How's everyone feeling?

Man, some bug hit our house this weekend that pretty much brought everyone here, with the exception of our oldest son, to their knees. None of us could keep anything down, food or water.

It started with my 2-year old daughter on Saturday night, with me going thru 3/4 of a pack of pull-ups on her, then it decided to take up residence with me. It started with me me around 9 pm, then kept me awake from 0100 until damn near 0400. Never mind I had to be up and at work that morning at 0545!!! This thing knocked me on my ass, and luckily, because I'm on shore duty, I was able to call in sick. Spent all of Sunday in bed and in pain.

Then, after it has its way with me, it moved on to my youngest son, and just tore him up. Had to take him to the hospital last night and he was hooked up to an IV for over an hour, this bug had him so dehydrated. Got there at 5:15 pm, and didn't leave until 8:30 pm. My wife has it as well, and she was attached to the bed all day yesterday as well.

Our oldest son, Adrian, was the only one that came out this thing unscathed. I've been hearing that there's some nasty bug floatin' around out there. Anyone else got the same thing? Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, all-over body aches, dehydrating (no matter how much you drink), unable to keep anything in your stomach? Man, I haven't felt like this since returning home from Cabo last year. If there's anyone else out there experiencing this crap, I feel your pain, man.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street / Love Walks In
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Get Better!
    <a href="http://www.vhwalkathon.org" target="_blank">VHWalkathon - Project 316</a><br /><br />EVH: The music is first and foremost. That's the way it's always been and that's the way it will always be. Because without the music, what is there? Nothing. There's nothing without the music. You can't even cop an attitude without the music (laughs).

Favorite VH Album

Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

I'm the one
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 257 Times in 92 Posts

Donor

Damn dude. Does Osama live next door to you or what? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] Sounds like anthrax or something.
    sheepa latta peepah dabba looka foh a moopy

Gunter glieben glauchen globen

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

strung out....
    Last Online

02.28.14 @ 07:54 PM
    Liked 4 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

could be that norwalk shit virus...
    could be yer old ladies cookin' tho too...
    wattya been eatin..raw chicken.. [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Sounds rough Vince. Hope you guys fought it all off. When kids get that stuff, give them some Pedialyte if they can hold it down, but sometimes IV is the only way to go. Glad ya'll feeling better! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    <a href="http://www.vhvault.com/~rebel" target="_blank">The Coolest VH Trade Site on the Net!!</a>

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Nah, we're all good, thanks.

I went the Pedialite route last night after we left the hospital, and that worked. My wife's cooking has nothing to do with it. She's a fanfuckingtastic cook, way better than my mom. And, no, I don't live next to Osama, but I do live in a city that would likely be targeted for something like that due to the heavy military population here.

Like I said, I was just wondering if anyone else had come down with this same crap we had. I had heard there was a nasty bug raoming around here beating people up. I was just curious if anyone else caught it.
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K
    Favorite VH Song

all
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

man, here we have this shit too... since monday i threw up after each meal, this time itīs a very bad cold... hmm all my friends got it too, and i donīt call in sick, to much work to do... and drinking too much tea, lol, every 5 minutes iīd go piss...
    "Who are you tryin' to get crazy with, ese? Don't you know I'm loco?" - Hansel, Zoolander. <br /><br />"You're talking loco and I like it!" - Hansel, Zoolander.<br /><br />"Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that."<br />Hansel, Zoolander

Last Online

10.22.09 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Donor

That's exactly how I spent my Christmas holiday, Vince. It went through my family like a tornado. For some odd reason, it stuck with me for nearly 5 days and I'd have to say it was the worst-case of a stomach virus I've ever had.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

W/O U, WIL, & HFT
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 05:52 AM
    Liked 433 Times in 167 Posts

Donor

Same thing happened to me & my brother about 3 weeks ago. He came home Thursday from work ralphing all over the place, fever, pains all over, & so on. Friday night he felt fine. Saturday morning I felt a little uneasy in my stomach and by noon-ish I had those same pains, fever, and the feeling I was going to blow chunks if I stood up for more than a minute. Luckily, I was fine Sunday morning (didn't go to church though, stayed home so I wouldn't infect any old people).

Wierd shizat, no one else in our family got it except me & my brother. One good thing about it was that I got to play PS2's Medal of Honor, Frontline all Saturday evening. What a kick-ass, way-too fucking cool game. I recommend it to anyone that likes to play these types of games where people die in masses.
    Rock the Red!!!

"Give Doc the shotgun. They're less apt to get nervy if he's on the street howitzer."

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy."

Save a Terrapin - Fear a Turtle

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

01.15.14 @ 05:39 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

A headless body in a topless bar...

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

My oldest finally caught it around 0230 this morning.

He hurled in the hall, and we kept him home from school.

He's spent the day in his sweats, in his room, attached to his PS2 and new "Spyro: Enter The Dragonfly" video game, on this wet and rainy day.

Top Of The World
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 04:25 PM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Wash your hands frequently and throw your toothbrush out every month.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

You\'re Kidding,right?
    Last Online

05.31.14 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Word is out on the local news here, Vince. There's a kick ass virus going around. Sounds like the same shit you had down the coast.
    "Nothing is ever what it seems but everything is exactly what it is." - B. Banzai

My Blog:

http://axxman300tool.blogspot.com/

http://www.myspace.com/axxman300