Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:14 AM
    Liked 986 Times in 397 Posts

i know there's plenty of cowboys fans and haters on this site so this may be a good topic.

i've been a die-hard cowboys fan since i can remember. i was born in early january and i was told the first football game i ever watched was the cowboys vs the steelers in the superbowl when i was a few weeks old with my dad holding me the whole game. my mom said i looked at the television the whole time. destiny or doom, i don't know which, i was in for a bumpy ride.

i endured ups and downs and took my lumps and verbal abuse watching dallas totally suck at times, and also because i was a cowboys fan period. but tonight...tonight i am having some issues

jerry jones in my opinion is a direct abomination to every cowboys fan in the world and the epitome of what not to be as a professional sports owner. are you the owner, gm, coach, trainer, spokesperson? what? what the fuck are you? pick one and shut the fuck up? provide the money and shut your hole and build a TEAM...neat concept huh?

let's get jimmy johnson so pissed off that he walks. shit we just won 2 superbowls in a row, why win more right? let's hire barry switzer. actually no no no, let's hire chan fucking gailey. there's a guy you want! as a cowboy fan, to me that was like the giants signing ray handley as their coach...remember that? i know you do. shit while we're at it, let's piss off norv turner...the guy is only a great offensive coordinator, hell we don't need him. let's piss off dave wanstedt too. he only had our defense ranked number one without a pro bowler. ah why keep the successful parts together right?

instead of taking a fired up guy who been in the organization forever like joe avezzano and making him coach, or marty schottenheimer, or bill parcells, or the guy who used to coach UCLA, let's bring in dave campo. bright idea.

aikman hasn't had a tight end (and they still don't) since novacek had to retire because of his back...let's give chad hutchinson a 3 million dollar signing bonus to sit on the bench, a guy who hasn't played football in years. i'm sorry, but troy aikman dizzy is 10 times better than quincy carter. he sucks so much ass it isn't even funny.

our defense finished 4th in the league last year but had little success pressuring the quarterback..let's sign half a dozen defensive players and let our offense, which finished dead last in passing last year, continue to rot in hell. those great, big, physical receivers in galloway and ishmail will get it done. oh how about the 2 first round draft picks to get galloway? oh great. galloway is going to replace irvin when he leaves right? yeah, sure he will.

shit let's get rid of tom landry and jimmy johnson, and hire switzer, gailey, and campo. now that my friends, is nothing but pure rocket science.

let's go 8 years without a tight end.

deion was a great investment...lotta dough in his signing bonus. what's that like? tell me please. where can i sign my name and make 15 million dollars?

this guy has totally driven this team and franchise right into the ground. after emmitt breaks walter's record this year, there will be absolutely nothing respectable left to that team because you know emmitt will be on the bench the rest of the season and that won't sit well with him..no pun intended.

jerry jones has ruined my team and the same team that is loved and adored by so many others around the world. you can't call them america's team anymore. there ain't nothin american about em

fuck you jerry jones

thanks for takin the nose dive

in my madness i forgot to add that "big-D" lost to a fuckin expansion team...that had a ton of rookies playing no-less cuz their regulars were hurt. pathetic!

JMJ [img]graemlins/yell.gif[/img]

[ September 08, 2002, 11:22 PM: Message edited by: JMJ ]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning/5150
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars/Humans Being
    Last Online

10.26.13 @ 06:01 AM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Man did the Cowboys look bad last night. Quincy was terrible.
    Pick up the fucking phone Eddie and call someone!!

Sinner's Swing! chewbaccamonkeylunch's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning and Balance (Tie)
    Favorite VH Song

Summer Nights (LWAN)
    Last Online

02.16.16 @ 06:50 AM
    Liked 5 Times in 3 Posts

Donor

Wow, I know there are about a million Boy's fans who are thinking the same thing right about now. Just think.....you are sitting at a bar with your bros in Big D getting ready to watch the one game that you know your team will win....beers cold and the wings are on the way.....Emmitt looks good..receivers aren't too bad....defense looks better than last year....then something happens.....Kickoff! Oh my QCar is the shit isn't he. Damn Jerry to hell [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img]
    Bring on CHAD!!!!
    The trashman was my hero.......
    -Seenbad

Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

Runaround
    Last Online

12.17.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 2 Times in 1 Post

Man did the Cowboys suck ass last night they seriously need a QB and what's with that play calling, they were having some real success running to the left side and then they just stopped running there? [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

[ September 09, 2002, 09:38 AM: Message edited by: TopJimmy1978 ]

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

BALANCE
    Favorite VH Song

AFTERSHOCK
    Last Online

03.20.07 @ 12:01 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Great game!! I loved watching the Cowpies get their asses handed to them! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

03.01.10 @ 10:22 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

So let me get this straight... you like the Cowboys AND the Yankees?!?!?!

[img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/wtf.gif[/img]

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

the classic 6 pack
    Favorite VH Song

hmmm...everybody wants some
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:14 AM
    Liked 986 Times in 397 Posts

Originally posted by Guitar Shark:

and van halen...what a life huh?

JMJ [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    "you can't change JMJ, it's legendary"- Brett Norton 9/24/07

"It's the "JMJ" everyone had grown to love, man! Time to blow the roof off this place!"
    -Zachenfoot 2/23/10

"The links just look a little better with JMJ. Always has, always will." -Hurricane Halen 2/24/10

"I'm doin' the victory dance. Told ya I'd be back. Tell me ya missed me. Say it like ya mean it" - Blood and Fire. =VH= 2012. Welcome back boys :headband:

"I don't give a flying fuck about Motley Crue. I give about a half a fuck about Rush. I like Van Halen and don't give a flying fuck how many tickets they all sell. Any questions?"- jimmyw

Last Online

09.26.07 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I remember when I used to absolute HATE the Cowboys. My neighbor was a huge Cowboys fan and we sure got into some arguements because I'm a 49ers fan, and we all know about the rivalry they had in the 90's. Now I hate the Packers and Rams more, but it's still good seeing the Cowboys suffer. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    "It's so damn hot... milk was a bad choice." --Ron Burgundy, Anchorman

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

Think what I have to go through. I'm a Lions fan.

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

01.10.12 @ 02:25 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dimoncutr:
    Think what I have to go through. I'm a Lions fan.
    At least we have the Tigers to fall back on.

Dallas does look pretty hopeless again this year. Too bad for you Dallas fans but from where I sit it's good to have company.

Good news for you is they do come to Detroit on November 3 to compete against our "reliable" squad for the 2002 Loser Bowl title. Networks are already battling to cover that one.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.06.14 @ 12:51 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Donor

I can't remember who was the reciever Chad was throwing to last night(on that 65 yard bullet) but Glover pats him on the back saying I sorry. What the hell was that?

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    And the hits just keep on commin.' Now we won't have Dat for at least 6-8 weeks. Hell that guy played 3 quarters with a broken wrist. That's old school. I keep waiting for the phone to ring Jerry. I'm still able to complete a 15 and out. Quincy totally pulled a girl last night. [img]graemlins/irked.gif[/img] Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later, Atomic Pu
    Last Online

07.20.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Originally posted by Guitar Shark:

Pretty much sums it up for me as well, believe it or not. Everybody knows I'm a Yankee fan. I was also a Cowboys fan growing up in NJ, watching Staubach, Dorsett, Waters, the White brothers, etc etc, and followed them up through the championships of the early 90's until punks like Irvin started to drag the team down and Jerry Jones came along as well. I've beenwithout an NFL team for a few years now, although I was hoping that the Browns would build around Tim Couch, who I followed closely, being a UK alum.

As far as the tight end situation goes, the Cowboys got a more than capable player in James Whalen, who also came out of the University of Kentucky, yet they choose to use him sparingly. More proof of what a circus of dumbasses they've got running the show.

The loss of Aikman has never been filled; the Cowboys remind me of the Yankees of the 80's - spending too much money on the WRONG free agents, hiring coaches that are unable to run the ship, and making poor decisions in general.

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Dimoncutr:
    I can't remember who was the reciever Chad was throwing to last night(on that 65 yard bullet) but Glover pats him on the back saying I sorry. What the hell was that?
    I don't think he was saying sorry, unless it was sorry for Carr's sake, cause Carr could not have thrown it any better--it was a perfect pass!!

Maybe Glover was saying something like "Damn shame a pass like that had to go to waste!!"

Nothing wrong with giving a little shit!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!! <br />Smoke 'em if you got 'em!<br /><br /><a href="http://vhstrungout.com" target="_blank">StrungOut</a> Administrator<br /><a href="http://ClassicVanHalen.com" target="_blank">ClassicVH</a> / <a href="http://diamonddavidleeroth.com" target="_blank">Diamond Dave</a> Moderator

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.18.17 @ 09:07 AM
    Liked 1,487 Times in 908 Posts

I've been a Cowboy fan since the Danny White years and last night just sucked. The stupid penalties, the lousy play calling, and some bad cornerback play really pissed me off. I have to give Houston's D credit. Dom Capers is a mastermind of defense and they really took it to Dallas. Next week, we have to ex-Houston franchise. Hopefully, they will pick up their pride and show up to play.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com